[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I love that when they look at each other the light just happens to light up or that one scene Kade was drawing the hot pot, she was glowing because of the lantern while he was wow by her.

I love how they put in little effect like this in the lakorn to make the moment more magical! Truly beautifully done.
20180319_002437.jpg

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I go away for 10 minutes and this thread jumps 10 pages! Can’t keep up. I remember when it was stuck on 20-something and no updates, no nothing and was so lonely but excited to watch cause I loved these two individually and just knew they’d be good together.

I think this ime is such a hit because of all of the actors/actresses skills and abilities (everyone is in point), the refreshing storyline and timing of airing (at least for me, the recent ones this past year haven’t caught any of my attention), the historical references and giving people insight to what the past was like (patriotism and showcasing the beautiful culture back then), and the chemistry between the leads (they just connect so well in and off screen), and the good mixture of comedy and drama and history and life lessons etc. Basically, this is a really well-rounded lakorn with great actors/actresses and support team

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
But what if he's happy? Lol my curse is that whoever I cheer tends to not last and the ones I don't cheer last way too long o_O
But. . . but. . .
She's too young!! Haha. I guess I just don't like it when men pray on young girls. Doesn't matter how much I like that person when they start seeing girls 10+ younger I just don't see them in the same light anymore. Doesn't help that I'm not a fan of Diana. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes that's a cover by Geng. He's awesome.
I saw, didn't really like it though. Haha.

I love that when they look at each other the light just happens to light up or that one scene Kade was drawing the hot pot, she was glowing because of the lantern while he was wow by her.

I love how they put in little effect like this in the lakorn to make the moment more magical! Truly beautifully done.
View attachment 11922
I was just gonna say! When a romantic scene occurs between them the lights lit up and make the scene so magical!! Then when the scenes over the lights dim back down. I honestly love that effect!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I saw, didn't really like it though. Haha.

I was just gonna say! When a romantic scene occurs between them the lights lit up and make the scene so magical!! Then when the scenes over the lights dim back down. I honestly love that effect!
Yeap and I hope the editing team continue to do little magical thing like that because it truly hit the spot and light up my emotion on those scenes.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
If I remember correctly, he quit his job as a graphic designer to pursue his acting career. The project he was in was cancelled and he lost his father, but he kept pushing through.

Here's another clip. They have someone play Pope, but I can understand why.
cr. 2 uploader
Designers get special love from me… :p and of course humble and hardworking men! Especially at this point in my life (training to become a graphic designer), I have extra admiration for designers in industry. It's sooooo tough being a designer. And the fact that this man can do that, AND accomplish at being an actor as well - still blows me away. Can't admire him more!

I never really knew the extent of his popularity so I didn't know he is considered as "underrated" - and also because I saw his name around quite often. But ofc compared to people like Mark, Nadech, I can see how so. But unlike them, Pope is just my type. Soooo. :)

(His story of becoming an actor reminds me of c-ent's Huang Xuan who also struggled for many years and only got recognised for his charm and good acting in recent years.)

spanky

sarNie OldFart

View attachment 11922
Pope tease that n'k complained or whine to ppl NOT to block her light hahaha

I feel it takes two to tango...if the person is of age...it's their choice

My sister's hubby is 10 yrs older... ..she has dated guys who's younger and older...it's the feeling....

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Lmao who did this? This gonna be my new facebook picture!
It says fb bent wara on the photo.. I wonder if there will be more hahaha:risas3::risas3:

Haha. If only I understand.
You don't know that you're not good at deceiving people
It's often that I realised it
Every word that you said that you love me
It hurts that they are not true
I just hope someday that I'll be happy
I would hear something that is true it would be good.
I never thought the truth I was hoping for
Would be the words that you don't love me anymore
It hurts more then you lying to me.
The words you lied thousands of times
But it wasn't torture/hurtful like the truth you told me
You said it without avoiding my eyes
Do you know it hurts more because I'm certain
What you said today was the truth
The matter you told me why couldn't you pretend to lie about it
Like how you used to say things
I didnt prepare my heart to lose tears
With your final word of goodbye