[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42

Rosi

Wifey #42
Guys, are you having a JESTAR ad popping up irritably each time you change a page. It's taking half the view until I click it away!! How do I stop it altogether? Thanks.

Thank you Mia Luang. I so needed to see this handsome look of our husband. Yeah, I am not even fighting for that top spot since my "jao choo" heart is a little too busy these days (LR thread is talking about Na's waxed chest! :naughty2: and I am still trying to get over Weir's butt bite :nut:) .... and THE husband is over in Europe with uncombed hair :confused:! Doesn't he know I need my eye candy?

Stop being sleepy... Maybe the jet-lag is bad for him. He needs to LSP to get over that maybe. hahahaha

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Is this your belated 1000 pages present? Wow
Um no. Hahha. Be prepared for it. Hehehe..coming soon.

Thank you Mia Luang. I so needed to see this handsome look of our husband. Yeah, I am not even fighting for that top spot since my "jao choo" heart is a little too busy these days (LR thread is talking about Na's waxed chest! :naughty2: and I am still trying to get over Weir's butt bite :nut:) .... and THE husband is over in Europe with uncombed hair :confused:! Doesn't he know I need my eye candy?

Stop being sleepy... Maybe the jet-lag is bad for him. He needs to LSP to get over that maybe. hahahaha
Hahha. I know and with his unpolished face too.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Is it nice as @Rachfull said?
As good as BPS?
Ive heard good reviews from it and its also one of the most popular chinese dramas of that year.
Thanks. First will check if they have English subs. Then whether the leads are goodlooking.
3rd is the girl adorable ...... because Kade's character is what gives it life.
YES it's SO good. The female lead isn't as cute and lovable as Karakade, but she fits well with the male lead. He's like Khun P'. There are Eng subs on youtube.
Mark Chao is GORGEOUS, at least imo. He's a great actor too.
I highly recommend it, it's pretty long but I really enjoyed it. It's a beautiful drama.