[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol it’s okay, only one hand embraced her. Very considerate of all of his other wifes! Lol
View attachment 17062

Lol! I think there have been a lot of comments about her on this thread haha. Some here were not happy since she’s too touchy with Pope and other actors. She’s a comedian/commentator for Ch3 so she’s too comfortable with everyone. Pope himself is pretty touchy though since he allows her to. Way to make us jealous and dislike Poodle! Lol
Hahaha. I think it's cute how they can have that kind of relationship.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Continued. . .

Episode 17 PhatCaps Part II!!

Date: What is this thing? Will it even work.
View attachment 17006
I love how he remains standing like the boss that he is.

Kade: Hell yeah it's working.
View attachment 17007
I seriously wanna experiment. Hehe.

Joi: Uh. . .
Jumpah: Huh. . .
Prik: Oh. . .
Juang: Ooo. . .
View attachment 17008
My exact reaction.

Kade: :(
View attachment 17009
I spy. . .

Kade: I must've been really mean.
View attachment 17012
No you weren't you were just evil. Haha.

Pin's Hand: Aw don't be sad. I'm here.
Kade's Hand: Thanks. Mae Nai is very sad.
View attachment 17010
Awe. . . I'm so touched.

Pin & Yam: Don't get sad, get glad.
View attachment 17011
Again their reactions.

Karakade: I slap you all!
View attachment 17013
Still amazed man. Quadruple slap!

Kade: The market!
Pin: So she wants . . . to . . . go. Where did he go???
View attachment 17015
Freak'n Date. Haha.

Date: Boo.
Kade: Ow. You come and go as you please?!?!
View attachment 17016
Freak'n Date. :p
That lime yellow is his best shirt! Announcing his shoulders to perfection

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
Yes I also like the lakorn version a lot. Book version is equally good when u like reading but when translating to the screen, there should be some techniques to spice things up. BPS as a lakorn proved that.

The thing is that BPS novel is just too good and rich in content/ sub plots that the script writer could use everything from it. In many other novels, when script writer adapt for lakorn, sometimes she used only 30% of the book..the rest that are not revelant, she threw them away. Or some novels that are too too short, she will use all the plots to build her own story eg: Nang Tard.
I agree with you about BPS. I like the lakorn version a lot as well. It is hard to find a lakorn version is better than the book version so I usually like book version more. Some lakorn seem the script writer changes nearly all the important contents of the book like Sampatan HuaJai. Honestly I don't like watching it

Rosi

Wifey #42
Lol it’s okay, only one hand embraced her. Very considerate of all of his other wifes! Lol
View attachment 17062

Lol! I think there have been a lot of comments about her on this thread haha. Some here were not happy since she’s too touchy with Pope and other actors. She’s a comedian/commentator for Ch3 so she’s too comfortable with everyone. Pope himself is pretty touchy though since he allows her to. Way to make us jealous and dislike Poodle! Lol
Haha Pope's touchy feel-ly because his family's not the sort to show affection this way. Poodle makes up for it like a relative or something! So the wives are still safe!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Apparently even the BPS rerun has gotten higher ratings than CP :risas3: Guess it goes to show that people really can't get over BPS, and that when you give viewers something new and different, they'll take the new and different
Is it beating the YADECH run, though? That's what I'd like to know. Thanks!

Rosi

Wifey #42
That scene in Monday's episode when Kade was lying down and she heard Pin & Yam whispering her fever medicine was given by Por Date, she cried.
In Plerng Chimple she had almost the same scene her grandfather telling her not to swim in the waterfall or she'll get the fever. But here she cried because she was keeping a secret from him. Something happened to her at the waterfalls.

upload_2018-6-19_21-51-49.jpeg