[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^I feel the same way. I get that dragging her hesitance out will weaken their love story, but I'm feeling completely sympathetic towards Feung. Fang and Thap as a couple is cute, but Thap and Feung's heartbreak was performed really well through the emotions in their eyes, and it just makes sense that they would still have lingering feelings, whether it's awkwardness, or sadness, or even a bit of regret. They really really loved each other, it wasn't just puppy love, ya know...

Need. More. Juang and Sang.
LOL. PJ and Beau just look so good together. XD

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
Juang and Sung love is so powerful. When Sung was from a jerk to a man who is putting his life and heart on the line fighting at war just to be with the girl he love is just so romantic. Just so cute how Juang has it all under control. Love them even more now that they are starting to be more affectionate towards eachother. Who wouldn't love them?!

I think Thap and Fang are cute too. Almost like a fresh new love. Maybe it was meant to be for them after all.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I think in the MV Sang turned himself in and took his punishment for abandoning the Military (AWOL). I'm just not sure if the others did as well.

Monday is too far away...need more BR couples scenes...lol. I loved all the couples scenes in ep11...esp Khap and Fueng's eating scene. So sweet.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@ohoaddict;
Sawwwwweeeeet! You should def cut scenes of Sang and Juan for us. I would love to cut scenes of Khap and Feung but my vdo program will not render videos that are longer than 2min smh.

At first I sympathized Feung and anyone in her shoes will feel the same way she is feeling right now. I understand Feung's pov and I even miss seeing Thap & Feung together however, Thap and Fang's progression of becoming each other's love interest makes me want Feung to move on and not regret losing Thap. I want her to find her own happiness too and not dwell on the past. I am sad that things had to end the way it did with Feung and Thap but at the same time, I don't want to see Feung sitting around speaking of Thap when Thap is re-discovering his happiness. A scene that got me T_T was the scene where Thap was talking to his horse and told it not be another person that leaves him and Fang overheard Thap so she reassured to him that Feung didn't leave him. T___T Thap and Feung had a beautiful love story that I won't forget. As sad as I was knowing that I've fallen for Thap/Feung when they were meant to separate, I too had to move on. Pwhahaha I'm acting as if I'm in the drama myself hehe but hey all the couples and their love stories have an impact on all of us <3

I still can't get over Khap and Feung's interactions as husband & wife. They both were shy but eventually everything came naturally from Khap wiping and feeding Feung to Feung taking her role as his wife. Ahhhh <3

Out of all of Beau's dramas, "Juan" is the best character and drama I like from Beau. She is glowing in here!!! I like her sassiness and how feisty she is towards Sang. PJ is getting recognized too. I see that he's receiving more work now && who wouldn't want to work with him? He's hot and a excellent actor. ^^ Besides First Kiss, this is my first time watching Phet in a lakorn rather then skim watching him in SSS & DKD. He has gained many more followers on IG ! this guy can totally act so someone needs to pick him up asap and let him be a leading praek. I'm wondering what Lakorn Toey will star in next

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I want to share this video again !! Ahhhhh I love BR ️hehe PRAHET<3 and my assumption was wrong. I don't think Sang got captured. In this video, he has his bags packed. Omgggg T_T I truly love the BANG RAJUN cast/crew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFRASgH_LwM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-UA08w1OGI

jjinxx

So much sass between Juang and Sang. Beau is brilliant as Juang. I hope she doesn't get stuck playing the woman who has a crush on p'ek (I'm guessing that's her role again in SHJNPT, similar to Mamee in GRGR), so I'm basking in her performance in here. This woman is almost 30 but she looks like she's 20! She's so cute lol, and I spazz every time she sings randomly in a lakorn. I hope to see her more in other lakorn. I'm glad BR didn't have to become a series to manage giving each couple a touching love story.

pinkpeach

sarNie Egg
I hope to see Beau in more and more lakorns too haha. Yeah, she looks young and quite the same as she did when she was in the AF5 house.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I'm glad this lakorn has good ratings. It really deserves all the attention. I can't believe at how much I've fallen inlove with this lakorn along with the cast. I've never really liked these kinds of lakorn yet I gave this a tried since Phet was in here. Then Prahet happened. And now, I'm watching this for the whole cast. They are all good/great/amazing actors/actresses.  A great lakorn to start out with my year. :) So far, this is my #1. & I'm sure it'll probably stay up for a while. I like the pacing, actions, romance, and just everything. Wish this lakorn well and more lead roles for the future. :)  :thumbsup:

Oh, as for the who cries the best for the guys. I've only really paid attention to Ken T and Phet. I should start paying attention more, haha. Guys who can cry is such a bonus. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
These two are so precious and good looking. Toey is so sharp in his outfit and I'm liking his hair here.
As for Prang, this girl is always so darn beautiful. Girl crush forreal. She's gorgeoussss.

Credit: TrueLifeTDCM @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMCimQaSOXg

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
It's my pleasure to share my love of Suang with the rest of the world aka the pervert minded ladies here lol. I'm going to call it a night the vids had me going for hours. Zzzz

jjinxx

^thank you so much dear! You are a lifesaver lol

Yesssss. Prang is so so freaking beautiful. She and Toey in those events and photo shoots make a good looking pair hahaha. reminds me of how the cast was saying she looked good even during the scene with a bomb and the rest of them had bad face expressions 55++

Toey is just cuter and cuter the more I look at him XD. I went back to watch the scene he and Fang are sitting by the river and his shy dorky smile is just to die for!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i agree jjinxx. i think he has a charming smile and can be very playful...

cant wait until monday sigh! 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
So, i was watching "thee tai krua" and they featured PJ's house and all the guys from their little group (besides Toey)... they revealed that they aren't as dark as they look in BR. 555 Bronzer all day! Well, at least some of them are still somewhat considered dark. But, man, they do look good being tan. 

jjinxx

^Lolol I kept thinking about that when I watched the main cast on 3Zaap. Especially the gals, their skin was definitely brighter compared to the lakorn. Makeup must have taken long since it was full body bronzer and all. I love boran/period lakorn because they do try to match the skin to those of the people in olden days who worked outside a lot.
so much shirtless scenes, I used to wonder how they didn't sweat of the skin makeup.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
It takes quite a while for each person to be fully ready. Esp. the guys. it was bronzer, tattoos, & costume. The girls said they always looked unkempt because of the dust, dirt and whatever else they had to go through. 555