[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
xodxo said:
Prang is amazing in here! She's a tough girl!
She sure is! She's caring, loving, and tough at the same time. She's extremely beautiful in here especially with minimal makeup on.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Why does Ch3 invest time and money on actors and actresses who can't act as leads and those who are better actors/actresses as supporting. Something is wrong here. Phet and Prang are def underrated. Phet and Punjan are better actors than most of Ch3's main prime time actors.

I'm stuck on these two. More pics for me to draw ehe

C: maich3, pjfcig

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I must agree that Prang is better suited as LEAD ACTRESS, nang'ek! She's beautiful and can for sure ACT!!!! I think Prang has a chance of getting promoted one day! Her acting talents will truly show through! And she is naturally a very beautiful actress!!!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
It probably has to do with the fan club. More members probably means the better chance of getting a better rating.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
ip.smilez said:
Why does Ch3 invest time and money on actors and actresses who can't act as leads and those who are better actors/actresses as supporting. Something is wrong here. Phet and Prang are def underrated. Phet and Punjan are better actors than most of Ch3's main prime time actors.

I'm stuck on these two. More pics for me to draw ehe

C: maich3, pjfcig
breathless! How come we don't get to see a scene like this??! Juang getting mad at Sang and he tries to make up with her and starts fooling around using the cloth to wrangle her into his arms and maybe a kiss underneath it! Muahaha. Or a photo shoot at least!

I guess to be a lead actor most get it by connections or their strong fanbase. Few get their roles by auditions or their talent. Problem is most of the leading actresses are halfies so I don't know who I can see Phet with lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jjinxx said:
So much sass between Juang and Sang. Beau is brilliant as Juang. I hope she doesn't get stuck playing the woman who has a crush on p'ek (I'm guessing that's her role again in SHJNPT, similar to Mamee in GRGR), so I'm basking in her performance in here. This woman is almost 30 but she looks like she's 20! She's so cute lol, and I spazz every time she sings randomly in a lakorn. I hope to see her more in other lakorn. I'm glad BR didn't have to become a series to manage giving each couple a touching love story.
Yeah, I was quite surprised to learn that she's not part of the younger generation. Haha. She looks very young.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Oh yes connections is one of the biggest factors that will get someone promoted in no time but how about they start looking for talent rather than promoting someone just because they have connections...lol I hope I made sense. Wawwa has a bigger fanbase than Prang and she had greater connections but I'll pick talent over anything ^^

Ahhh jjinxx, so are you going to write a ff or what? I need more of sang Juang hwhee

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
ip.smilez said:
Oh yes connections is one of the biggest factors that will get someone promoted in no time but how about they start looking for talent rather than promoting someone just because they have connections...lol I hope I made sense. Wawwa has a bigger fanbase than Prang and she had greater connections but I'll pick talent over anything ^^

Ahhh jjinxx, so are you going to write a ff or what? I need more of sang Juang hwhee
Oh ho ho...Patience na? Since you called me out, I will admit that I am indeed planning a ff for Juang and Sang! But I need to solidify the story more before posting lol. 

wow, that maich3iam sure does have a lot of clips up on instagram of BR. lol

Watching Tee Tai Krua hosted at PJ's house and it's fun hearing the cast talk about how they grew so close during filming. Toey and some of the cast members cried on their last day of filming; Phet and PJ got really close because they enter the set as Sang and Khap all the time; the cast shared rooms, ate together, slept together; they keep in touch even afterwards and share selfies with each other.
:) Bangrajun samakee!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Phet better be promoted to the forefront. He's sizzling! His acting is impressive for a newbie. I want to see him in slap/kiss! He would be amazing as an aggressive p'ek.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
i never realized how tan prang is though haha she's pretty and i love seeing her onscreen but damn girl, she's quite a tanner. Im not really digging the guy though

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel prang has the better Role

wawwa does have connection, she use to be tight w/the production team lady (like Jett, kim X) there was BAD news not long away that she pissed her off and complaint about her being a diva/disrespectful and bad work ethics and that she took her off a few projects and stuff...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@jjinxx, I'm waiting keekek we need to read your FF during the days we wait for BR ;p

Ahhhh maich3iam just uploaded a clip of TubFang and it's pretty sweet. Tub is hugging Fang from the back and said "If you stop answering me, I will hug you like this until morning." Ahhhh they're actually cute.