[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@lily:
F: P'Khap your wound isn't strong enough (His arm is not fully healed yet to be in the condition to go fight)
K: It's okay. *Then I'm not too sure what Feung said. Something about the medicine. Maybe she wanted to tend his wound before he leaves first.

I swear I've been a crybaby since BR aired T________________T I try watching every episode to myself because my sister calls me "Ugly" when I'm sniffing away lmao

Ouiiii the scene where Feung watched as Khap boiled and made medicine for himself shows me that Feung "is" capable of loving Khap and that she isn't doing her job as a wife. I know its hard that Feung didn't end up with the man she loved but girl, love the one who is before you now because you don't have much time left T___T

Khap wipes Feung's forehead and hand
F: Let's eat first
K: Okay, let's eat together
He's about to scoop some rice but then Feung stopped him
F: P'Khap it's okay, it's my duty
K: Feung ja, I want to do everything for you. I want you to live comfortably 
Feung smiles and answers "Ja."
K: Let's eat *Feung hands Khap the bowl of water 
*Couldn't catch what she said but I think she told him to keep eating and he answers, " I haven't finished eating yet."

&& then their part gets cut. I don't really like how some scenes are just cut! aaisshh

jjinxx said:
heh I understand your sentiment. Love is great and all but we are talking about a whole village who basically became Sabai's family, and to have one man claim that he aided in eliminating her family and friends but still wants to live happily with her? That's just asking for too much. I don't think Sabai can ever forgive him. Any sort of cruelty in trying to control and oppress a free people only leads to a cycle of sad endings.

I'll have to go back and watch KCR again then lol. New p'ek crush is Toey with his adorable smile. The way he looked at Feung in the past, the way he looks at Fang now! such convincing love!

>< I wonder if next week is when Juang and Sang have to separate.

GIRLLLLLLL! I was all smiling while reading your comment about Toey and then my smile turned into a frown..........NUUU I hope not T___________T

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
@ipsmilez: Dang, this girl wrote a life review right here, hahaha. Just kidding! Always love reading long posts especially your posts, girl! Will be reading your detailed post now! :D

HHHAHAHA You know I like a drama is when I have a lot to say 5555555 I'm all over the place so I hope you don't mind kekeke

Kim123

sarNie Adult
jjinxx said:
heh I understand your sentiment. Love is great and all but we are talking about a whole village who basically became Sabai's family, and to have one man claim that he aided in eliminating her family and friends but still wants to live happily with her? That's just asking for too much. I don't think Sabai can ever forgive him. Any sort of cruelty in trying to control and oppress a free people only leads to a cycle of sad endings.

I'll have to go back and watch KCR again then lol. New p'ek crush is Toey with his adorable smile. The way he looked at Feung in the past, the way he looks at Fang now! such convincing love!

>< I wonder if next week is when Juang and Sang have to separate.
WHAT???? Juang and Sang have to separate? Why??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Pueng_B said:

Really you think ARO is horrible?? i know this discussion should be in the ARO thread but i just gotta say i have seen 'horrible' thai rom coms and ARO is not up there. Its a new way of telling the story of 4 people in a modern world but at its core its about love and honesty ..actually the core of bangrajun also..so in that sense they do have something in common.

I think the emotive way Bangrajun has been scripted appeals to you, but for me i like the subtle take on love that is ARO, i dont like being hit on the head with the script writers own ideals of love, ARO lets me think and explore the different dynamics of relationships and love. I do agree that in parts of ARO when it tries to be funny it sometimes comes off as trying to hard and makes the scene not funny. I find Gubgib character really not funny, she hasnt made me laugh me once.

As for historical genre, i compare every historical thai genre to Sai Lo Hit ( kob & num sonram) 10/10 and bangrajun is 5/10 but i shouldn't be disliking the nang ek this much but i cant stand the Fang character. Wawa is playing her in a way that makes me want to strangle her, i dont want to cheer for her shes so annoying. 

Haha. We're getting way out of topic here friend. Yes, I do think ARO is horrible in its writing. The entire cast is doing a great job, it's just the writers that I have an issue with. You may like it the way it is, but I for one don't like the direction the writers took with the show. They include too many unnecessary and filler scenes, they put the focus on Pranon when they should focus on Saya, they forget characters, um what else? I do thank the team for giving us AP though because I absolutely heart them and enjoy their presence.

I haven't seen SLH, so I can't really compare. Actually I haven't seen that many historical lakorns, so to me BR is good. Haha. Of course when I mean good, I mean not perfect and still flawed in many ways. I can't stand Wawa either. I thought she'd get better with time, but nope she's still annoying. I can't like her character at all. I feel bad for watching this lakorn for its romantic storyline, but I can't help it. HAHA. I don't have any knowledge on Thai history, can't understand Thai very well, so it's useless for me to watch the scenes that involve politics. Haha. If you've any rec's on Thai historical lakorns do throw them at me. HEHE.

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
i am loving fueng and khap more and more everyday :) im soooo happy fueng has soften for khap the man has cried almost in every episode. Nooooo i dont want sang and juan to be separated , they have the cutest scene .

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I don't know if Sang gets captures. The music videos show him leaving with a bag of belongings and Juang tries to stop him. So what the heck will really happen to her beloved p'Sang?? For sure he gets beat up and all.
I just love rewatching the part in the mv when Juang and Sang run to hug each other when he returns! Such a strong loving hug!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Oh nooooo! I hope Sung doesn't get captured! If he does, I can see Juang running in there to whoop someone's a**, 5555 Juang & Sung's love is tough and they are like firecrackers. It's fierce and exciting because of how they are.

Thap & Fang's love is still blooming. They are in the stages of discovering love and the power it wields. Technically, Thap has never experienced love where he had to be patient and fight for. It's new to him because Fang is a different woman than her sister. What Thap had with Feung will never be what he has with Fang. After seeing the flashbacks of him and Fang, I bet there was attraction between them but Thap always had to overlook it because of his relationship with Feung. In reality, even if you're in love with someone, you can always be attracted to other people. Whether you act on that attraction is a different story. Now, Thap has a chance to act on what has been sparking under the surface between him and Fang. I know some ppl may not like Wawwa's acting in here, (I totally understand why) but I think she's doing okay. She's trying. There's just something about her mouth I don't like though. Maybe it's the way she talks. It's like she's use to talking with braces and after she's off of them, she has the habit of still talking like she still has them in.

A sweet confession between Thap & Fang:

T: "I don't see you the same way anymore."
F: "What? You don't see me as your little sister anymore? Why?"
T: "Because I see you differently now."
F: "Different how?"
T: "I see you as a woman... with a beautiful heart more so than appearance. Your courage and bravery is admirable."

:crush:  love birds goes *tweet tweet*  :whistle:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i thought the flashback showed some sparks too btw them but Thap was avoiding it when he was teaching her how to fight etc...

i laugh at the part when they were getting closer and closer to sit near each other. it was cute. she's growing up slowly and not as bratty like a child. 

everything's great about this lakorn except one thing lol...

why is it that nobody wipes off that blood stain from dok rak's mouth, nose etc lol ??? 

saobomp

sarNie Adult
yes, i was too. hmmm thinking why are they talking to him looking at him and not wiping it off??? feeding him when his nose is bleeding??? 

i couldnt get pass that. i think they missed that part lol.

jjinxx

I like all the flashbacks with Thap and Fang too. They're always bickering or chasing each other, it's cute both in a sibling and potential lover way. So much skinship too lol because Thap was always chasing and tackling her. There's definitely possibility back then for sparks!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Ladies, I'm sitting at school crying thinking P'Sang will leave and be hurt :weep: :teary: :teary: :no: :lmao: . From the mv, it did seem like he was tortured because when he returned he was in no condition for arguing. thank goodness he has Juang to hug and nurse him back to fight the bad guys. :gungirl:

Jai will join the Thai army? Huh? There was a scene from the mv where Sabai slashed him twice after finding out the truth and he was also tortured by the people of Bang Rajun...He looked as if he went blind. SOMEONE GIMME THE TIMELINE!!
Ouiiii hold still my heart :heart:  P'Sang will be alright.

Yesterday I spent all night downloading the cute scenes of P'Sang and Juang from each episode. Planning to put them together that way I can easily watch their adorable relationship.

Can it be Monday already?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@sombomp;
I'm cracking to myself in class just thinking of what you said lmao Sabai should've wiped it lol Even Thap could've wiped it hahha

To think about it, I haven't seen an R-scene from Ch3 in a very long time and PRAHET got one. Wow ;p

saobomp

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez: 

lol, yes i mean they were there one on one with him but yet they didnt??? i kept thinking oh, will someone do so the next time but yet it's still there hehe.

gosh, poor dor rak will die from that food poisoning ugh. bad jai!!! 
cant wait until next monday. i anticipate this lakorn each week. 

jjinxx

OHOaddict said:
Ladies, I'm sitting at school crying thinking P'Sang will leave and be hurt :weep: :teary: :teary: :no: :lmao: . From the mv, it did seem like he was tortured because when he returned he was in no condition for arguing. thank goodness he has Juang to hug and nurse him back to fight the bad guys. :gungirl:

Jai will join the Thai army? Huh? There was a scene from the mv where Sabai slashed him twice after finding out the truth and he was also tortured by the people of Bang Rajun...He looked as if he went blind. SOMEONE GIMME THE TIMELINE!!
Ouiiii hold still my heart :heart:  P'Sang will be alright.

Yesterday I spent all night downloading the cute scenes of P'Sang and Juang from each episode. Planning to put them together that way I can easily watch their adorable relationship.

Can it be Monday already?
Yay! I look forward to this! I really appreciate when fans cut the scenes so I get to watch my favorite couple's scenes.

There's just constant smiling and crying from viewers lol. BR has us on a hook!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I am proud to dedicate myself and time to this thread, stalk the sexy couples, and cut scenes of them. Woohoo!!

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
I can't decide which guy is my favorite between the 3 best friends. I like all of them. Each guy is so very different from each other but they are all heroic and love their women so very passionately. Ugh. Watching every episode all over again until Monday. 

I completely understand why it was so hard for Fueng to let Thap go. They grew up loving each other, believed they were going to get married, only be torn apart the way they did. Khap took advantage her just so he can have her. I understand why she would resent him for as long as she did. I do forgive her for taking a while to consider Khap though.