[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe. Good thing the rumor/scandal didn't rip them apart. I was scarred their relationship as good buds would perish, since everyone kept on saying they had some sort of affair...or thing going on. HAHA. Kim is beautiful inside and out! Which is why I became a fan of her. HEHE. Don't know about Mark though. HAHA. We'll see if he impresses me in here.

samn09

sarNie Egg
After TRRR, I just definitely fell in love with MK...So happy that they're pairing up again...

Now they need to hurry up and film this lakorn already, I cannot wait until next year to watch it :nono1: :arrg: :rant: :rant: :rant:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
samn09 said:
After TRRR, I just definitely fell in love with MK...So happy that they're pairing up again...

Now they need to hurry up and film this lakorn already, I cannot wait until next year to watch it :nono1: :arrg: :rant: :rant: :rant:
I bet we're gonna have to wait until next year to watch This. Look how long she took for STT.

samn09

sarNie Egg
Can anyone explain to me why is it taking so long to film a lakorn? I know Korean drama can film an episode a week and they can have a long series. While Thai lakorn have an average of 11-14 eps and it takes them almost a year :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:

Is there a fitting yet?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
samn09 said:
Can anyone explain to me why is it taking so long to film a lakorn? I know Korean drama can film an episode a week and they can have a long series. While Thai lakorn have an average of 11-14 eps and it takes them almost a year :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:

Is there a fitting yet?
Hehe. Because they, well CH3, likes to film everything first and then air it. Sometimes filming will take up to a year because of the availability of the cast. Some productions take a couple months to film and a couple months to edit, so it really depends on the efficiency if the production too.

And, there is no fitting yet...unfortunately. Anne is taking her leisure time.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I love their relationship! Love her answers too! MK forever! Lol. So, i guess, kimmy will be running after Mark in this lakorn, then. She will abb ruk him. Lol! Anne too. Oh, i cant wait to know what will this lakorn turn out like!
:D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
I love their relationship! Love her answers too! MK forever! Lol. So, i guess, kimmy will be running after Mark in this lakorn, then. She will abb ruk him. Lol! Anne too. Oh, i cant wait to know what will this lakorn turn out like!
:D
Haha. Yeah, Mark is gong to be the main attraction in this lakorn. But wait, Peter is even hotter! Haha.

Anne looks gorgeous in that first poster.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'm love Kimmy and Mark ---> MK LOL! They are so sweet to da cavity hehehe! Thanks Diasy for translating! I love thwir bro-sis relationship in 4hjhkk and fall in love with MK in 3nnt. But woowee pckk2012 make me fall deeper as for trrr it was okay but woowee Mark and his charater make it worthy :) :p

I love da poster, Everyone look beautiful!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
samn09 said:

Is there a fitting yet?
They seem to be waiting for the script all the time. It's like they film for a week and take a week off. Probably due o shortage of script writer. A writer works for many lakorn, and they write script as they film.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ninja007 said:
They seem to be waiting for the script all the time. It's like they film for a week and take a week off. Probably due o shortage of script writer. A writer works for many lakorn, and they write script as they film.
Haha. I wasn't even thinking of that.

samn09

sarNie Egg
Ninja007 said:
That's so weird. They should have finished the script and then start the production because isn't the longer the production the more money it costs? Ch3 is rich hahahaha.

It also shorten our time of waiting too!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
samn09 said:
That's so weird. They should have finished the script and then start the production because isn't the longer the production the more money it costs? Ch3 is rich hahahaha.

It also shorten our time of waiting too!!!
Exactly right?

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I just saw Kim's IG update of Mark and her working out together. kri krii gets me all excited seeing them again LOL Mark never shares much couple pictures, I dislike that!! Love Kimmy for sharing much MK love. heheheh :)

edit** :)

MK are going to 3ZAAB Show tomorrow!! No wonder she's saying "See you" to Mark lol Hope the fanclub uploads tons of pictures for us!!! :dance1:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
I just saw Kim's IG update of Mark and her working out together. kri krii gets me all excited seeing them again LOL Mark never shares much couple pictures, I dislike that!! Love Kimmy for sharing much MK love. heheheh :)

edit** :)

MK are going to 3ZAAB Show tomorrow!! No wonder she's saying "See you" to Mark lol Hope the fanclub uploads tons of pictures for us!!! :dance1:

Hehe. I looked for it, and saw it! Shall I share it? No?? SHARE! HEHE.

Too bad Mark's in an awkward position, so he looks kind of funny. I want to see some shirtless photos and some raw biceps. HAHA. Is it too much to ask?? Mr. Mark? As for Miss Kim, if this wasn't Kim's IG or you didn't tell me it's Kim I would've never guessed. She looks so different. Maybe it's how the photo turned out....?
Cr: kimmy_kimberley IG​

SonYukView4ever

hehe I think nobody is as exciting as I am. Lol :p  :dance1: I came home from work to this picture. wahhh. :) :)

This better not be the only picture!!! :rant:  :pervie:

cr. MK lovers :wink:

SonYukView4ever

more yay!!! Thanks to MK Family. 

LOVE this picture. So cute. Love the MK bears. :kiss2:

Some members from the loyal MK club~!! :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think Mark would look very attractive to me if he does the clean cut hair. Hehe. I don't like lots of hair in the back...just doesn't attract me. It applies to all guys. Haha. Thanks for the pics!

SonYukView4ever

Mark always has the clean cut haircut though ahhahah. I don't know what you mean by "clean cut" if what he has isn't already clean cut enough for you. LOL.