[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Mark with six pack sounds exciting!!!! HAHAHAHAH. Wow, i've never seen him full front with six pack, so I'll keep my eyes out.  yeeks.  is Anne really going to give us our r-scene we've been waiting for of MK??? LOL. hahahahahahha

Kim is swimsuit, aiyah, time to work out girl. hahaha.  Feb. is sure coming up FAST!!!!!! :dance1:

SonYukView4ever

Kim's interview is so sweet to the fanclub. Too sweet.  But kekeke, eh, she changed her phone number Lool, and Jett doesn't have her new number lol. ahh, funny how the reporters try asking about Jett and Ja. But, I think Kim only gives her new number to people like Mark, hahahahh, and those other group of friends that are close to her from now on. She's more cautious and careful now, I totally understand.lol :)

Can't wait for MK! I am excited to see them together again! Mark better man up and improve acting!! I'm serious!!!! Lol.

SonYukView4ever

lol, yea I hope Anne impresses/surprises us all. hahahahaha. :)

I am really anxious, wish February can come sooner!!! The sooner it comes, the sooner we get to see fitting and MK + Anne+Peter!! Woot!!! :dance1:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
lol, yea I hope Anne impresses/surprises us all. hahahahaha. :)

I am really anxious, wish February can come sooner!!! The sooner it comes, the sooner we get to see fitting and MK + Anne+Peter!! Woot!!! :dance1:

Nothing has been going right this year in regards to lakorns, haha, so I HOPE/WISH/CROSS MY FINGERS that we will get some GOOD news SOON!

A tiny update will do me good.

SonYukView4ever

I know but at least we still hear news from Mark, Kim and Anne but Peter is so quiet on his end. lol Don't you think? lol just saying.

But yea, Feb better bring us more news and pictures and tease!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
I know but at least we still hear news from Mark, Kim and Anne but Peter is so quiet on his end. lol Don't you think? lol just saying.

But yea, Feb better bring us more news and pictures and tease!

Yes, that's true at least those three keep us updated about their side. Peter is just...so quiet! HAHA. He has like one to two pictures monthly. Not even per month...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Penelope said:
So sweet that Mark bought a b-day gift for Kim.  They seem really close. :)
Yeah, they just seem like really close friends. Idk why some people thought they had a thing going on a while back.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I dont know if anyone mentioned this yet, it's unrelated to ARO but it's related to MK. Lol. Just saw the news, i havent been checking their news for months now,so some of you may already know but i just wanted to share it. :) MK are going to be filming 3zaap together on the 10th. Yay! Cant wait to watch it!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
I dont know if anyone mentioned this yet, it's unrelated to ARO but it's related to MK. Lol. Just saw the news, i havent been checking their news for months now,so some of you may already know but i just wanted to share it. :) MK are going to be filming 3zaap together on the 10th. Yay! Cant wait to watch it!
What's that? Is it a tv show?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
Wow. Thats wonderful! I cant wait!

Phatman that is a tv show host by chompoo, may lady & p'ma lady
Oh, that show. Cool. That's exciting for you MK lovers. Anne still hasn't done anything....

SonYukView4ever

OH MY GOD! Grrrrreeeed!!! :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :woot2:

This interview of Kim's made me go gigady gigady hyped! Lol.  :woot:  :woot2:  I just fell in love with Kim more and more especially with how the way she answered the questions in thid interview and discussed about her relationship and closeness with Mark. hehe. So Happy! Kim, in my opinion, gives the BEST and MOST positive interview about Mark compared to Mark's other nang'eks. lol  Ahh, duh, well yea they work together the most, but still Kim's answers always gives me happy and warm feelings inside. hehehe  :kiss2:

cr. tagged :)

I will briefly summarize each paragraph according to the best of my knowledge, lol.

In paragraph one, they ask Kim what's her favorite lakorn of Mark and her together.  She said, "Punyachon Kon Krua" but Mark's favorite is "Ton Rak Rim Rua" because he gets to do all sorts of crazy/nonsense stuff. lol. Kim enjoys "PCKK" the most because she also got to do different things/roles in there, too.

In second paragraph, they ask her about working with Anne and ARO.  Eh, I didn't really catch much or find interesting stuff in there besides that she's anxious to work along side a senior like Anne Thong.

In the last paragrapg, lol, the most interesting part in my opinion! LOL. The rumors with Mark, and their koo-jin status. :) Kim said since working with Mark from 4Huajai, she has always been close to him.  The media is always keeping a close eye on them, throwing things at them but Kim said  she's not serious about it. She is close to Mark, every day they still talk and "sanit"-- very close together.  Do (anti)people want them to stop talking? She can't do that because she still has to work with Mark for a long time. :pervie: :bhehe:  :wink:  :bopping:  Ever since Kim first met p'Mark on the set of 4Huajai set and started talking with him, she has always felt at ease and "sabai jai" with him. lol [I would too, Kim] LOOL [Mark is my sweetheart]. lol :pervie:  :bhehe:  :heart:  Kim said, "they are both very natural (down to earth) and similar in that aspect so they can discuss and understand one another."  Lastly, the false rumors in the past only brought them (MK) closer together. :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

~~
I think that's all. lol. If I missed anything else, feel free to add in all the details and juices. lol. :)