[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
Oh I hope it airs next year haha, but at the rate in which Anne goes in producing her lakorns, it'll probably be a long while! Haha.

Too good to be true! :lmao: Look at Yah Leum Chun. It feels like FOREVER! I hope it won't take us two long years to see Peter and Anne on screen. Hopefully, it'll take even less to see pictures of them in Ab Ruk Online. :lol:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Too good to be true! :lmao: Look at Yah Leum Chun. It feels like FOREVER! I hope it won't take us two long years to see Peter and Anne on screen. Hopefully, it'll take even less to see pictures of them in Ab Ruk Online. :lol:

Yeah, hopefully...oh YLC. By the time YLC airs I'll be 40 years old. Haha. And then by the time ARO gets its opening ceremony I'll be 80. HAHA. JK, JK!

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Yeah, hopefully...oh YLC. By the time YLC airs I'll be 40 years old. Haha. And then by the time ARO gets its opening ceremony I'll be 80. HAHA. JK, JK!

:faint: :eyetwitch: Shhh! Don't give Anne any ideas now! :secret: Haha, oh you! :lmao2: :lmao3: :lmao: Hehe, that's even longer than what I thought you'll say. :lol:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
It's just now hitting me that Anne and Peter are in Ab Ruk Online!! Hehe.
yes this one is good enough don't put too much hope on the other one cos u will be disappointed 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
:faint: :eyetwitch: Shhh! Don't give Anne any ideas now! :secret: Haha, oh you! :lmao2: :lmao3: :lmao: Hehe, that's even longer than what I thought you'll say. :lol:

No kidding though! HAHA. I appreciate them taking their time and making it perfect, but...too long. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
yes this one is good enough don't put too much hope on the other one cos u will be disappointed 

Haha. Not yet, Alice. Not yet. :ghehe:

I have high hopes, but I won't be disappointed.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
phatman said:
 No kidding though! HAHA. I appreciate them taking their time and making it perfect, but...too long. Haha.
Yes of course, if they take their time and it sucks, I'll be po'd.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:

You're so impatient! :smack: But then...so am I. :p :woot:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm kinda disappointed that Mark will be in here instead of the other one. lol. But I guess, it's okay. Can't wait for the nang'ek to be reveal. Hopefully, it's someone I LIKE! 

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Yes, I'm quite impatient. Haha. Who isn't?? Haha.

...Nobody. :lol: :phew: So much for waiting patiently for things as long as they're worth it...it's killing me softly! :faint: Not to mention, I have a major headache right now. -_-

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
...Nobody. :lol: :phew: So much for waiting patiently for things as long as they're worth it...it's killing me softly! :faint: Not to mention, I have a major headache right now. -_-

Awe...let me soothe your headache...   :kiss:  :beer:

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Awe...let me soothe your headache...   :kiss:  :beer:

Awh, you! Still bring a smile to my face despite the headache pain. So sweet of you! :grouphug: I wish I can tell you that your loving care heals my headache and I no longer have one, but I would be lying. :p It's like there's a ton of bricks on my forehead!!! :annoyed: :rant: Hehe, thanks for the kisses and drinks and love though! They make me laugh and smile! :kiss3:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Haha. Not yet, Alice. Not yet. :ghehe:

I have high hopes, but I won't be disappointed.
don't put too much hope on Promajaree See Dum and your in positive side is Abb Ruk Online so u should be proud of it 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Awh, you! Still bring a smile to my face despite the headache pain. So sweet of you! :grouphug: I wish I can tell you that your loving care heals my headache and I no longer have one, but I would be lying. :p It's like there's a ton of bricks on my forehead!!! :annoyed: :rant: Hehe, thanks for the kisses and drinks and love though! They make me laugh and smile! :kiss3:

Well then, hope you feel better!!! Haha.  :D
Wait a sec, if you have a headache, why're you on asianfuse?? Huh?? Tell me now.    :scratchchin:  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
don't put too much hope on Promajaree See Dum and your in positive side is Abb Ruk Online so u should be proud of it 

Oh yeah, I'm super happy with Ab Ruk Online, that's why if Anne's not in PSD, I'm not going to be disappointed. Haha. 

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Well then, hope you feel better!!! Haha.  :D
Wait a sec, if you have a headache, why're you on asianfuse?? Huh?? Tell me now.    :scratchchin:  

:lmao2: Because, just because. :p Haha, because I couldn't stay away. :D I had to rub my forehead plenty of times while I was staring at my laptop screen. Oh, but after eating a little bit, it went away. :) I guess all I needed was food. :whahuh: Yay, I no longer have a headache! :yahoo: :phew: But I still have to go to sleep early, sadly... :nono1:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
:lmao2: Because, just because. :p Haha, because I couldn't stay away. :D I had to rub my forehead plenty of times while I was staring at my laptop screen. Oh, but after eating a little bit, it went away. :) I guess all I needed was food. :whahuh: Yay, I no longer have a headache! :yahoo: :phew: But I still have to go to sleep early, sadly... :nono1:

You miss me don't you? HAHA. Jk, jk. Well glad you feel better, food is always the best source when you're feeling down. Hehe. Awe, you're going to sleep early? I want to go to sleep early because I gotta wake up early tomorrow, but drank a little too much soda. Haha. I don't feel tired at all. 

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
You miss me don't you? HAHA. Jk, jk. Well glad you feel better, food is always the best source when you're feeling down. Hehe. Awe, you're going to sleep early? I want to go to sleep early because I gotta wake up early tomorrow, but drank a little too much soda. Haha. I don't feel tired at all. 

Go to sleep, girl. :p And :lmao3:!!! Well, yes, of course I miss you! :D Yeah, I'm going to be hitting the hay early tonight. *Sigh* Lucky you that you have endless energy. Well, good nite, dear Phatman! :goodnite: I'll talk to you more later! :kiss: :grouphug: