[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't really want Peter and Anne in a slap kiss genre because they have shown me in here that they can still be extremely cute, compatible, and jin fin worthy without all of the drama. Just a simple lakorn with lots of cute scenes is good for me. They have good chemistry especially from Peter to Anne. The subtle acting in here from the both of them makes it memorable.

sarN

sarNie Granny
another lakorn i haven't start on . i'm so far behind  :dance1: . I do miss Ann! The last lakorn i saw her in was SB! Will start on this soon. I had never saw Peter or Kim in a lakorn before , I'm quite interest in Kim&Mark's couple since there a strong fan base here .

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Mark and Kim are sooooo popular right now. This lakorn has further solidify their koojin status! Hahah. They're super cute that's why.

Oh my, Sarn! Be ready to catch up and be busy all year then because Mafia Leurd Mungkorn Seur and its following parts are coming up!!! Ahhhhh! Ananda and Kim are in it for slap kiss!!!! Can't wait!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ok girl , I will follow your lead from now on since you  all over the place haha . I do not know who koojin w/ who yet since EVER lakorn i saw since my return had newbies in them . I'm warming up to them though haha .

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they are just soo cute  :kiss2:  please don't cut their sweet kisses in germany i need it to fantasy and feel the warm love watching them aaaahhh :crush: :crush: :crush: 

sitting in the lap of their beloved ones is the most sweeeett thing :spin: :spin: :heart: :heart: 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
June Pearl said:
Awee i also love your siggie, Phat. Did you make it yourself? It's beautiful .Now i want another AP lakorn. Slap/kiss mode. hehe. Hope they hear our voice. 
Awe, thanks. Yeah I did it last night. Hehe. I'm totally enjoying AP right now. My hopes on ARO has gone down so I'm hoping for another lakorn for the two. I don't care which genre. Haha.

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile

adsd18/2 said:
they are just soo cute  :kiss2:  please don't cut their sweet kisses in germany i need it to fantasy and feel the warm love watching them aaaahhh :crush: :crush: :crush:

Just us two and forget the world. YEP! That's Prao+Non. I hope they will give us a small tour of Munich, Germany as well. I love seeing European countries as they are so beautiful!!!  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :woot:  :kiss2:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Meoconie said:
https://instagram.com/p/zWm2Hdr0nd/ nothing to do while waiting for Wed. I found short clip that Mark and Peter were cute in their concert. LOL Peter pinched Mark's cheek and Mark looked shy.

cr: uploader

oh yea, LOL, that clip is so freaking funny, but LOVED IT! It was before Mark took the stage to make his single debut of that night. hahahahah Son and Peter teased him before his very emotional break down and thankful message to the fans. lol

I just ordered my LOR MAK MAK DVD CONCERT! hopefully, I will get it soon! Ordering it allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way from Thailand! LOL

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Nangfah11 said:
oh yea, LOL, that clip is so freaking funny, but LOVED IT! It was before Mark took the stage to make his single debut of that night. hahahahah Son and Peter teased him before his very emotional break down and thankful message to the fans. lol

I just ordered my LOR MAK MAK DVD CONCERT! hopefully, I will get it soon! Ordering it allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way from Thailand! LOL
What was his message and why was he so emotional?

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Meoconie said:
I hope if you don't mind, can you share Peter and Mark's part. That's all I need^^

yea, I don't know how to upload from DVD to youtube. If I do, I would gladly share. Somebody can teach me how to upload from DVD format to youtube. Lol.

I just can't wait for it! Ordered it ALL for MARK PRIN! :kiss2:  :heart:  :kiss3:  :flowers:  :bopping: 

I'll screep cap Peter for ya if I don't know how to upload it. lol

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
What was his message and why was he so emotional?

Lol. His message was that through thick and thin, his fans never left him. Whether he was good or bad ( or still learning) his fans never left his side. :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: