[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
June Pearl said:
I have just read this comment at Anon's channel and i feel sympathy for Saya. She has the reason for doing all that stuffs. 

"The best scense will come at last minutes, I think so. Dont force Saya to love & believe in Lip as our expectancy at once b/c he shew himself as a player before & up to now, noone has told Saya the truth about Lip. Don't hate Saya, my idol, she maybe realizes all when time comes. Dont forget that " easy come, easy go" and something is hard to get will be valuable. As Saya said " Love in a mist is unreal but love will be purer after the mist disappears. :)"

"Lip is a player and it's difficult for Saya to trust him.Saya is so so innocent and honest."
But she's too blind! Haha. Good point though.

sophiec

sarNie Egg
the way i see it, i think it is necessary to Saya and Non dating, just to satisfy their "curiosity" over how it feels to date your abbruk/hero and then realizes that they're not compatible to each other, and ofc for the sake of closure bec admittedly they have history through this whole Abruk-fiasco,, and it should be ended with them realizes that their abbruk experience was meant to be a way to see who their true love is  (tho it should be done a few episodes before ughhh)

and in contrast to others, i dont want Saya to accepts Boss after she heard the truth about Jan and her son, i want her to embrace her feeling to Boss bec she wants to and use her eyes and heart to see that what Boss did was all for her, to woo her bec he loves her (tho i think this scenario wont be the case since it would need more episodes to make it believable, damn lakorns and its always rushing ending)

sophiec

sarNie Egg
maybe this is only me, but i feel like Saya's feeling to Non was some sort of an escapes bec she's heartbroken over Boss kkk idk how Non&Saya acts toward each other since i only watched AP scenes in Anony youtube channel and saw them only from stills and recaps here, but thats how i felt about them now

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
sophiec said:
maybe this is only me, but i feel like Saya's feeling to Non was some sort of an escapes bec she's heartbroken over Boss kkk idk how Non&Saya acts toward each other since i only watched AP scenes in Anony youtube channel and saw them only from stills and recaps here, but thats how i felt about them now
I think Non also felt the same with Saya. I remember Ruj had asked if Non is happy dating with Saya and if it was bz of Prao. He got mad and left. They were both heartbroken over their partners so they might seek comfortable from the one that they though they were in love.
I watch again the opening scene and lmost forget Boss and Saya will have scene on the yacht so we will have more happy scene for them. I hope so^^

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Me too. I guess this scene was after Prao went to Saya's house and was back to meet Non. It looks like she cried and Non soothed her.
yess that what i think too *sigh* wanted to see this sweetness in this scene well i guess it will be just in my imagination :heart: :heart:  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cikna said:

That must be the case for Saya. I sometimes thought that the reason why it was so difficult for Lip to fully capture's Saya's heart is bcoz of his playboy nature. It's true he has loved her for so long but she did not feel secured with his love especially it was so hard for him to say verbally. His actions speak louder. And I would like to think that his heart has been hurt by Saya actions or decisions was nature's way of showing Lip that he has to pay his due, has to suffer the same way as those women he dated, whose hearts might have been broken bcoz of his actions. Let's call it karma
Nice observation. I never thought of it like that. I guess this is what our boss gets for playing around. Haha. Still Saya shouldn't have dated Non.

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
June Pearl said:
I have just read this comment at Anon's channel and i feel sympathy for Saya. She has the reason for doing all that stuffs. 

"The best scense will come at last minutes, I think so. Dont force Saya to love & believe in Lip as our expectancy at once b/c he shew himself as a player before & up to now, noone has told Saya the truth about Lip. Don't hate Saya, my idol, she maybe realizes all when time comes. Dont forget that " easy come, easy go" and something is hard to get will be valuable. As Saya said " Love in a mist is unreal but love will be purer after the mist disappears. :)"

"Lip is a player and it's difficult for Saya to trust him.Saya is so so innocent and honest."
Awwww... Good point. I'm being greedy but I just want them to hurry up and be together. LOL

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
Wednesday come quickly  :dance3:  :weee:  :weee:

I like the quality of this picture. Pretty! Love it! Non+Prao= :heart:

adsd18/2 said:
still mad for this cut they did :girlmad: whyyyyyyy

I love both of these pictures. I like how Prao sits perfectly in his his shoulder. But, I don't understand why they would cut the scene out? The shots are beautiful! Praying that this scene comes back in Non's flashback, like he remembers how Prao tries so hard to tell him she's not Ab Rak, and that she wants him to love him with for her, never once for feeling that he also loves her bc she's Ab rak.

Well! I am too excited for the Germany scenes. Non and Prao will make memory there. LOL. No interreuption of any sort. No more Ab Rak in the background, just Prao and Non! I cannot wait!!!!!!! :flowers:  :yes:  :thumbsup:  :heart:  :dance1:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Who is the scripwriter?? Is it p'nutt?? I saw she posted about ARO... With a capt *edit last ep..... (use google translate ).... *

Ermm... Its better if the caption is 're-edit' instead of edit..if u know what i mean.. Huh..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Who is the scripwriter?? Is it p'nutt?? I saw she posted about ARO... With a capt *edit last ep..... (use google translate ).... *

Ermm... Its better if the caption is 're-edit' instead of edit..if u know what i mean.. Huh..

I don't think so. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah11 said:

I love both of these pictures. I like how Prao sits perfectly in his his shoulder. But, I don't understand why they would cut the scene out? The shots are beautiful! Praying that this scene comes back in Non's flashback, like he remembers how Prao tries so hard to tell him she's not Ab Rak, and that she wants him to love him with for her, never once for feeling that he also loves her bc she's Ab rak.

Well! I am too excited for the Germany scenes. Non and Prao will make memory there. LOL. No interreuption of any sort. No more Ab Rak in the background, just Prao and Non! I cannot wait!!!!!!! :flowers:  :yes:  :thumbsup:  :heart:  :dance1:
hooooooooooooooppppppeee soooooo  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  it will be a waist if they did not show it i want to see it badly 
and just two days and i will be in :cloud9: with my love birds again 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
EP14 Thoughts:
You nailed it, girl! I agree with everything you said.

Episodes 13 and 14 were very disappointing to me.

I love Prao as much as I love Saya. However, Saya's importance and sequence of events have been reduced down to a side character.

There were so many ways the story could have been built without taking away from Saya or Prao but they didn't choose to go that route.

I can be convinced if Saya realizes that her love for Pranon was infactuation all along but I am still unconvinced that she's in love with Boss because she sincerely and deeply is. I feel like the Saya character is pushed to fall in love with Lip in the last episode because that's her couple in the lakorn. There was no solid development from Saya to Boss, so disappointed in that. The time lapse while Saya stayed at Boss' condo was not enough to make me say, hey, Saya does care and love Boss. It was just building then it went back to building with Pranon and then now, it's ending. It's too rushed.

If we as viewers have to justify or rationalize Saya's feelings for Boss then they're doing a pretty bad job at showing us the transition from Pranon to Boss in Saya's heart. :annoyed:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
You nailed it, girl! I agree with everything you said.

Episodes 13 and 14 were very disappointing to me.

I love Prao as much as I love Saya. However, Saya's importance and sequence of events have been reduced down to a side character.

There were so many ways the story could have been built without taking away from Saya or Prao but they didn't choose to go that route.

I can be convinced if Saya realizes that her love for Pranon was infactuation all along but I am still unconvinced that she's in love with Boss because she sincerely and deeply is. I feel like the Saya character is pushed to fall in love with Lip in the last episode because that's her couple in the lakorn. There was no solid development from Saya to Boss, so disappointed in that. The time lapse while Saya stayed at Boss' condo was not enough to make me say, hey, Saya does care and love Boss. It was just building then it went back to building with Pranon and then now, it's ending. It's too rushed.

If we as viewers have to justify or rationalize Saya's feelings for Boss then they're doing a pretty bad job at showing us the transition from Pranon to Boss in Saya's heart. :annoyed:
Yay, I'm not the only critical one I here. Hehe. Agree, agree! It's not just the very little screen time AP gets, it's the lack of development in their relationship.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i want to thank these two beautiful ladies for giving me another lakorn to enjoy and to rewatch in the future (when i get bored) and to add to my favorite lakorn list too :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: the best :bravo: :heart: :heart: :heart: