[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
adsd, i need your help on part 9 of ep 13,14:( Thank you^^
okaaayyy nooo problem :p here's
ep13/9
http://www.viki.com/videos/1061998v-secret-love-online-abb-ruk-online-episode-13-part-9?origin=nextbutton

ep14/9
http://www.viki.com/videos/1062019v-secret-love-online-abb-ruk-online-episode-14-part-9?origin=nextbutton

so prao did it in purpose to work with ongsa to reveal him and save lipda's clients and i love what she said "maybe this will erase some of the bad i did "  the payback phase 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Isn't it weird that it doesn't show?? I'm having the same problem....
I don't know too. It was fine couple weeks ago but now part 9 is missing every eps. I need to leave my comment on viki so admin can know.
adsd18/2 said:
ep13/9
http://www.viki.com/videos/1061998v-secret-love-online-abb-ruk-online-episode-13-part-9?origin=nextbutton

ep14/9
http://www.viki.com/videos/1062019v-secret-love-online-abb-ruk-online-episode-14-part-9?origin=nextbutton

so prao did it in purpose to work with ongsa to reveal him and save lipda's clients and i love what she said "maybe this will erase some of the bad i did "  the payback phase
Thank you. I will continue watching those eps tomorrow.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
ep13/9

ep14/9

I think it's weird that they made Praao expose Ongsa's bad to amend her wrongs. She only pretended to be 'abruk'...I don't see how the two connect. Haha. Pretending to be someone is bad, but I don't think it's bad enough for you to spy on a competitor company....?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:

I think it's weird that they made Praao expose Ongsa's bad to amend her wrongs. She only pretended to be 'abruk'...I don't see how the two connect. Haha. Pretending to be someone is bad, but I don't think it's bad enough for you to spy on a competitor company....?
not just for the abb ruk thing also for her bad behavior with saya , and when she lied to be abb ruk she actually messed with the feeling of other people involved, she did a mess and she want to show her gratitude for lipda and  the new prao to erase the old one 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Prao pretending to be abruk ended up hurting others.  Because she want to keep Non to herself.  Saya's heart was broken.  Non felt cheated.  Boss...he's always been hurt haha.  But when Saya finally revealed that she's abruk after all that, Boss hurt even more.  He helped Saya get over Non, just to end up with him losing Saya to Non.  Prao admitting that she was abruk, she also lied to all the people at work.  Nobody made her expose Ongsa.  She did hoping it will bring her some peace.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
not just for the abb ruk thing also for her bad behavior with saya , and when she lied to be abb ruk she actually messed with the feeling of other people involved, she did a mess and she want to show her gratitude for lipda and  the new prao to erase the old one 
ceda_lee said:
Prao pretending to be abruk ended up hurting others.  Because she want to keep Non to herself.  Saya's heart was broken.  Non felt cheated.  Boss...he's always been hurt haha.  But when Saya finally revealed that she's abruk after all that, Boss hurt even more.  He helped Saya get over Non, just to end up with him losing Saya to Non.  Prao admitting that she was abruk, she also lied to all the people at work.  Nobody made her expose Ongsa.  She did hoping it will bring her some peace.  

Yeah, that's true, but I still don't feel the connection. It doesn't make sense. They make it seem like she did something horribly, horribly wrong which is why they made her go work for Ongsa to make her feel better. She wasn't the only one who lied. Saya lied as well. This is where it bothers me, this lakorn feels more like a PraaNon lakorn, not a Saya lakorn. Maybe it's just me who's over analyzing things. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
No one made Prao go work for Ongsa though. She volunteered to go work there herself. She was going to quit Naragon anyways but then found out what Ongsa was scheming. Her first thought wasn't to make up for doing wrong to Non and Saya, her first thought were about the clients of Naragon that would had been cheated if Ongsa successfully stole them over to his company.

I think for me this lakorn is about Non and Prao vs Saya even though the title of the lakorn is an alias of Saya. The the whole story revolves around the relationship of Non and Prao. Saya made up the alias to chat and help Non in the competition between him and Prao. Without that competition in which it looked like Prao was winning, would Saya come up with Abrak? Who knows.

I like Peter, he is so hot and his acting in all his lakorn just makes him so dreamy. I like his chemistry with Kimberly too and hope that one day they'll have a lakorn together.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
No one made Prao go work for Ongsa though. She volunteered to go work there herself. She was going to quit Naragon anyways but then found out what Ongsa was scheming. Her first thought wasn't to make up for doing wrong to Non and Saya, her first thought were about the clients of Naragon that would had been cheated if Ongsa successfully stole them over to his company.

I think for me this lakorn is about Non and Prao vs Saya even though the title of the lakorn is an alias of Saya. The the whole story revolves around the relationship of Non and Prao. Saya made up the alias to chat and help Non in the competition between him and Prao. Without that competition in which it looked like Prao was winning, would Saya come up with Abrak? Who knows.

I like Peter, he is so hot and his acting in all his lakorn just makes him so dreamy. I like his chemistry with Kimberly too and hope that one day they'll have a lakorn together.
Haha. There's a misunderstanding here. I meant 'they' as in the writer's, not the characters. Sorry, my lack of proper English. Anyway, the writer's are giving Praao too much importance. She only pretended to be 'abruk.' No need to make her redeem herself by making her work for Ongsa. That was the point I was trying to make. This is the second climax of the story yet they center it around Praao, when she's not even the main character. Where's Saya? Where's Boss?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
sometimes we all need a shoulder to cry on 

You know, I forgot to mention, this is where I find Saya very selfish. I was hoping she'd turn a leaf after realizing that Praao is deeply truly in love with Non. Praao was there to apologize and seek comfort. Saya consoled her and looked as if she was going to give in, but nope. She got the guts to say to Run that her and Non clicked and can finish each other's sentences. Why are the leading ladies in here so selfish. Haha. First Praao now Saya. Praao as able to redeem herself, but I don't know how Saya will be able to. We only have one episode left. Sigh...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
You know, I forgot to mention, this is where I find Saya very selfish. I was hoping she'd turn a leaf after realizing that Praao is deeply truly in love with Non. Praao was there to apologize and seek comfort. Saya consoled her and looked as if she was going to give in, but nope. She got the guts to say to Run that her and Non clicked and can finish each other's sentences. Why are the leading ladies in here so selfish. Haha. First Praao now Saya. Praao as able to redeem herself, but I don't know how Saya will be able to. We only have one episode left. Sigh...
Well, Saya should also have a chance too.  Prao did take that from her.  I'm glad it's happening the way it did.  Therefore, they all will know who they truly love.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
Well, Saya should also have a chance too.  Prao did take that from her.  I'm glad it's happening the way it did.  Therefore, they all will know who they truly love.  
True, she should get her turn since she was deprived of it by another selfish woman. But to date him? No. It ruins the storyline for me. It makes the characters very childish and immature.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
himyim said:
yeah i found it ironic and abit selfish of saya to continue dating non with the scene when she wqs consoling with prao.. but atleast non is realising that saya loves boss but like really the wedding scene nxt week & the bomb
https://www.facebook.com/annechannel/photos/pb.1417124035166914.-2207520000.1424476012./1527415310804452/?type=3&theater
what happened to this scene? or was it just a pic for fun for ig lol cuhs i remember thats was when saya bought her sim card
Haha. Believe that pic was for fun. If I remember correctly, Ploy was there and AP took some funny pics together along with Ploy.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I haven't finish the latest eps but really enjoy your discussions abt the lakorn. I have same complaint abt ep 13,14. Just like phatman said, the lakorn should be around Saya aka Khun AbbRuk but this weeks eps was all Prao. I love both Ann and Kim so whatever they give, I'm still enjoy, blame for the writers who did it.
Although these later scenes were not made sense and unconnected to each others but i think Ann and the writers had their think and reason. In the shooting scene, how I wish that Non took the bullet rather than Boss. But think of it, if Non got shoot, Saya will worry more for him, and forgot the Boss immediately. And she wouldn't recognize Non's love and be worried to Boss. I wanted Boss got shot bz of Saya not Prao, but that means, she had to be in same situation as Prao: leave the company, work for Ongsa, get dangerous and be protected by Boss and that will be different story.
Oiii I don't want to think more how the lakorn reserve if there was different case.
Let's enjoy the final ep next week^^ I don't want the misunderstanding for whole ep and we get to see few minutes of happy reunited. I want a after happy ending that means we see wedding of LipYa or little their jr
Off topic, this question just popup my head when writing this comment, does only producer remake slap/kiss lakorns? No rom-com or any different types?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Meoconie said:
I haven't finish the latest eps but really enjoy your discussions abt the lakorn. I have same complaint abt ep 13,14. Just like phatman said, the lakorn should be around Saya aka Khun AbbRuk but this weeks eps was all Prao. I love both Ann and Kim so whatever they give, I'm still enjoy, blame for the writers who did it.
Although these later scenes were not made sense and unconnected to each others but i think Ann and the writers had their think and reason. In the shooting scene, how I wish that Non took the bullet rather than Boss. But think of it, if Non got shoot, Saya will worry more for him, and forgot the Boss immediately. And she wouldn't recognize Non's love and be worried to Boss. I wanted Boss got shot bz of Saya not Prao, but that means, she had to be in same situation as Prao: leave the company, work for Ongsa, get dangerous and be protected by Boss and that will be different story.
Oiii I don't want to think more how the lakorn reserve if there was different case.
Let's enjoy the final ep next week^^ I don't want the misunderstanding for whole ep and we get to see few minutes of happy reunited. I want a after happy ending that means we see wedding of LipYa or little their jr
Off topic, this question just popup my head when writing this comment, does only producer remake slap/kiss lakorns? No rom-com or any different types?
Yup. This lakorn could totally be rewritten. If Non had taken the bullet instead...um first off I'll be upset since this is not a PraaoNon lakorn, Haha, second off they will probably make Saya see how worried Praao is for Non, and realize they have lots of love left for each other.

I don't gave much hope for next weeks episode. I just want it to end already. Haha.

No they make everything, although some more successful than others. Thai viewers are oddly into raeng slap/kiss lakorns, so I'd say majority of Thai lakorns involve slap/kiss.

eiza_omar

sarNie Egg
I want to say my opinion here...

- I don't think the writer write the story wrongly. I guess those are intended by Anne from the beginning.
- Someone say should be more of Anne and Abb Ruk here or Anne and Peter ..some also say that Anne and Peter are the lead.
- My opinion Anne make this lakorn with 2 praek and 2 na'ek in mind. So that is why the story is equally between prao and Saya.Both Anne and Kim are Na'ek.
- If the story focus more on Anne and Mark... I wont watch this lakorn since it is hard to picture elder female Boss with younger man employee instead of Older Male Boss with employee. (Sorry to say i am not that bias and dont get me wrong. I am married to younger man myself but not from the same office :))
- I am not a diehard fan of Anne but i watch most of her lakorn especially when she is paired with Ken and much older lead than Mark :)
- I hope the "Bomb" as said before will not really happen coz i still can't picture Saya n Pranon.
- I still think Saya is selfish especially when she knew that Prao really like Pranon. She is matured enough to see who Pranon really like. She should talk to Pranon from the beginning. She should wait for the Boss explaination or dig the truth for explaination from Angie hasting. I want this type of Saya not the current Saya.
- I still think that Pranon does not deserve forgiveness from Prao. You are in love with Abb Ruk...what if the Abb Ruk is not that pretty...will u love that women...what will happen if it was Sandiee??
- Pranon does not want to hear any explaination from Prao.. Pranon is the one that assume Prao is Abb Ruk first and Prao just follow the flow since she really like Pranon after that.
- Pranon is a very easy man... sorryyy usually woman is always said as the easy type but here Pranon is the one. You are head over heal in Love with Prao, you kiss her, sleep hugging her, watching movie romantically and u also said that you love her. How come after that you easily want to be a couple with Saya just like that. I still hate Pranon for this and i hope for 3 more episodes for Saya n Pranon to be sad about everything. One episode for Saya to find out that the child n mother is not related biologicallly with the Boss but Saya can't do anything since Boss going somewhere unknown to heal his broken heart. One episode with Prao going to germany to heal her broken heart n working there so Pranon will follow her there. The last episode i want Boss and Saya romance and wedding as well as PraoNon wedding .

Hahaha the last is actually my wish :lmao:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
eiza said:
I want to say my opinion here...

- I don't think the writer write the story wrongly. I guess those are intended by Anne from the beginning.
- Someone say should be more of Anne and Abb Ruk here or Anne and Peter ..some also say that Anne and Peter are the lead.
- My opinion Anne make this lakorn with 2 praek and 2 na'ek in mind. So that is why the story is equally between prao and Saya.Both Anne and Kim are Na'ek.
- If the story focus more on Anne and Mark... I wont watch this lakorn since it is hard to picture elder female Boss with younger man employee instead of Older Male Boss with employee. (Sorry to say i am not that bias and dont get me wrong. I am married to younger man myself but not from the same office :))
- I am not a diehard fan of Anne but i watch most of her lakorn especially when she is paired with Ken and much older lead than Mark :)
- I hope the "Bomb" as said before will not really happen coz i still can't picture Saya n Pranon.
- I still think Saya is selfish especially when she knew that Prao really like Pranon. She is matured enough to see who Pranon really like. She should talk to Pranon from the beginning. She should wait for the Boss explaination or dig the truth for explaination from Angie hasting. I want this type of Saya not the current Saya.
- I still think that Pranon does not deserve forgiveness from Prao. You are in love with Abb Ruk...what if the Abb Ruk is not that pretty...will u love that women...what will happen if it was Sandiee??
- Pranon does not want to hear any explaination from Prao.. Pranon is the one that assume Prao is Abb Ruk first and Prao just follow the flow since she really like Pranon after that.
- Pranon is a very easy man... sorryyy usually woman is always said as the easy type but here Pranon is the one. You are head over heal in Love with Prao, you kiss her, sleep hugging her, watching movie romantically and u also said that you love her. How come after that you easily want to be a couple with Saya just like that. I still hate Pranon for this and i hope for 3 more episodes for Saya n Pranon to be sad about everything. One episode for Saya to find out that the child n mother is not related biologicallly with the Boss but Saya can't do anything since Boss going somewhere unknown to heal his broken heart. One episode with Prao going to germany to heal her broken heart n working there so Pranon will follow her there. The last episode i want Boss and Saya romance and wedding as well as PraoNon wedding .

Hahaha the last is actually my wish :lmao:
Well the writers aren't wrong. I'm just mad that the writers took this direction; I'm annoyed that Anne decided to have two male leads and two female leads; and I'm mostly upset that they focused on PraaoNon. Even Mark was the first person who showed up in the opening credits....wth?