[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
The scene of Non on the roof regretting what he had said to Prao  :thumbsup:  :clap:  :thumbup: Awesome job!  I actually felt his emotions...maybe it's background music or how the scene is shot.  Mark's acting has never really impress me much, but that scene...I felt it.  It was real.  

Poor boss...why couldn't it be Rung  :lolyup: Why my gorgeous?!  But...Rung did stop that punka*s Ongsat from getting away by shooting him in the leg  :lmao2:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
ceda_lee said:
The scene of Non on the roof regretting what he had said to Prao  :thumbsup:  :clap:  :thumbup: Awesome job!  I actually felt his emotions...maybe it's background music or how the scene is shot.  Mark's acting has never really impress me much, but that scene...I felt it.  It was real.  

Im sure he can do better! He just needs to put in more effort that dude! lol :dance1:

cikna

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
and this's the bomb to me from the preview i was speechless and confused 

OWWHHHH!!! Ok, this is the "bomb". I thought it was an actual bomb! Silly me!! Thanks for giving me the spoiler. ANyways, this scene reminds of the movie 27 Dresses. Katherine Hiegl was in love her boss for so long until James Marsden came along. In a way, he helped her to get close to Edward. And when she had the oppurtunity to kiss Edward, she didn't feel the connection that she thought she had. Edward too. They had to kiss twice to see whether the chemistry was there. I guess this scene in ARO experiment on the same idea too; Pranon wants to know whether he feels the same way about Saya as how he felt about Prao

adsd18/2 said:
exactly 
 This is a classic example as how the heart and the mind do not agree and the physical body has to endure. In their minds, they believe their hearts are with the one they talk online. But in reality, the mind has been deceived by the heart to think that the body is in love with someone. I speak nonsense, right?? :scratchhead2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
cikna said:

I guess this scene in ARO experiment on the same idea too; Pranon wants to know whether he feels the same way about Saya as how he felt about Prao

This is a classic example as how the heart and the mind do not agree and the physical body has to endure. In their minds, they believe their hearts are with the one they talk online. But in reality, the mind has been deceived by the heart to think that the body is in love with someone. I speak nonsense, right?? :scratchhead2:
no your word make a clear sens and i agree with it :thumbup: they are just forcing themselves to believe that they are in love with each other just bcoz the chat they did, and they don't realize that yet   

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
EP14 Thoughts:
- Let me just forewarn fans in here. My thoughts on this episode has nothing to do with my personal opinion on MK or AP as actors/actresses. It only involves their characters, I repeat their characters. 
- AHEM. Fist of all. Saya is the main character in this lakorn. It's not Saya and Boss or Saya and Non. This lakorn is about Saya and her alias "abruk;" it's about her unrealistic love and obsession with a younger man via cyber space. Therefore, this lakorn should revolve around her. This episode clearly proved otherwise. It was a bit disappointing in that Saya felt like a side-character. This whole climatic experience involved primarily PraaoNon. SMH. I felt like it should've been Saya who quit her job at Narakorn to work with Ongsa. Remember Ongsa did once say that he wanted to have Saya over at his company because she was a talented marketer, and he knew how important she was to Boss. Making her leave Boss would've been such a pleasure to him because she's Boss' weak spot. The one Boss got shot protecting should've been Saya. This was his chance to prove that he will do anything to protect her as well. What happened to his, "I can risk my life for you just like Non, but I've just no opportunity to yet?" I though that's what we were actually gonna get.
- Anne oey, why did your writers have to make Saya and Non become bf/gf??? Why? Couldn't you guys just be talking? It's just weird! I'm utterly annoyed by the fact that your writers made Saya and Non date and I'm even more annoyed by the fact that Non told EVERYONE Saya's his gf!! WTFudge?
- I will repeat this again: Praao and Boss are the only characters who are well-written. They're both mentally strong and stable at this point. However, too much focus on Praao. She's an important character, but not as important as Saya and they're just spending too much time on her mending her wrongs. We get it, we know she knows she's wrong, move on please. 
- The action scene was horrible! The build up and editing was good, but the action itself was cringe-worthy. Thai lakorn producers need to hire HK action choreographers to direct their actions scenes. HAHA. 
- One thing I did like was how they showed us how uncomfortable Saya and Non were with each other during their dates.
- One thing I hated was when Saya brought in the cops and didn't notice Boss lying down on the floor half-dead!! She instead paid attention to Non hugging Praao tightly. Woman, your man just got shot and the first thing that catches your attention is your "bf" hugging his "ex-gf" tightly. This scene made me hate Saya even more. How much does it take for you to REALIZE that Non is still in love with Praao? You've gone through awkward dates, weird intimate moments, and you've seen that he still has her pic on his wallpaper. Does it take someone to be kidnapped for you to realize he doesn't care about you as a lover?? This fault here lies with the writers. SMH.
- As of now...I hate Saya. She's just like your ordinary nang'ek. She misunderstands easily, she's weak, irrational, impulsive and she doesn't deserve Boss at all. I said she hasn't changed at all, but in fact she has changed. She's changed for the worse. The strong, aggressive and smart Saya of yesterday has turned into the weak, vulnerable and dumb Saya of today. Me no like her transformation. Any nang'ek can transform like her and still be likable, but in Saya's case, she's not likable at all. Boss, just leave her...just go. Leave her like how Praao will leave Non! Have her chase after you!!
- Non knows Saya is into Boss and he doesn't seem to mind! I'm happy that at least he's not making that upset face like Saya. URGH. Saya, Saya...figure it out please.  
- The proposal scene was weird. Haha. Weird timing. Gubgib seemed to have been very touched by the proposal though, to the point of tears. I wonder what went through her mind when they acted out the scene. Haha. 
- Um, I hope LipYa don't actually get to reconcile first. Saya and Boss needs the final spotlight. 
- OMG....really? Non you're gonna pull Saya in for a kiss??? Writers really?????  :facepalm:

LOL Moments:
- Saya and Non's awkward dates. I especially LOLed during the bike riding scene. See Saya, if you were to date boss you'd get to ride on that nice *ss motorcycle of his. You get to have those sexy romantic scenes when the nang'ek gets to hug the pra'ek from behind. HEHE. Bike riding is romantic too, don't get me wrong, but man Boss and his motorcycle, I want to have a moment with him on his ride.  :drools:
- Run. Anything with Run. 
- How can a guy riding his bike beat a guy riding his motorcycle?? I don't get it. Yea he took shortcuts, but still...a motorcycle vs a bike. 
- The action scene. I have no other words to describe it other than it was cringe-worthy....and hilarious. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cikna said:

OWWHHHH!!! Ok, this is the "bomb". I thought it was an actual bomb! Silly me!! Thanks for giving me the spoiler. ANyways, this scene reminds of the movie 27 Dresses. Katherine Hiegl was in love her boss for so long until James Marsden came along. In a way, he helped her to get close to Edward. And when she had the oppurtunity to kiss Edward, she didn't feel the connection that she thought she had. Edward too. They had to kiss twice to see whether the chemistry was there. I guess this scene in ARO experiment on the same idea too; Pranon wants to know whether he feels the same way about Saya as how he felt about Prao

That's true. But still! Haha. I'm not happy!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
phatman said:
EP14 Thoughts:
*OMITTED COMMENTS*
- As of now...I hate Saya. She's just like your ordinary nang'ek. She misunderstands easily, she's weak, irrational, impulsive and she doesn't deserve Boss at all. I said she hasn't changed at all, but in fact she has changed. She's changed for the worse. The strong, aggressive and smart Saya of yesterday has turned into the weak, vulnerable and dumb Saya of today. Me no like her transformation. Any nang'ek can transform like her and still be likable, but in Saya's case, she's not likable at all. Boss, just leave her...just go. Leave her like how Praao will leave Non! Have her chase after you!!
*OMITTED COMMENTS*

Perhaps I shall also add mature Saya has become childish Saya...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:
Goodness I wonder how they're going to cram everything in one episode? There's the wedding, MK in Germany, AP haven't even made up, etc. 

I know right. It's gonna be a disappointing finale.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
still getting butterflies whenever i watch this scene :blush: :crush: (ps with the close look he  grump slightly  and kissed her upper lip do i sound silly :ghehe:) it made me squeal :faint:  :drool:  :drool:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
btw nangfah11 when you watch the epi can you tell me what did he said to her in this scene i want to know how much harsh he was on her 

Asds, here's what Pranon said to Prao before he left the office and Saya came to his comfort.

Pranon: I never thought you were this kind of person, Prao. In the past, you lied very well to me, basically about everything. Whether it is work-related or about love. (You could tell, he was hurt and still loved Prao more.)

He wasn't harsh. Prior to this line, he stormed into Ong Security office because he misunderstood Prao. He thought that Prao was stealing their costumers and cheating off of Narakorn, Lipda's company. He confronted Prao to stop her, but he wasn't aware of Prao's plan to sabotage Ong's business.

What I think though is that Non basically seeks the opportunity to see Prao (in order to explain to Prao about how upset he is but at the same that he can't stop thinking about her, lol). 

The scene where Prao was crying in her office afterwards, she said, "I may have lied to you about being Ab Rak, but the love I have for you was never a lie."

~~~~

The most funniest scene was when Saya came running into the office looking fro Pranon. And Ongsa said, "Oh, your mom came to get you. (LOL--I bursted out laughing sooooooooooooooooooo bad!) and don't forget to tell your daddy I punched you." LOL. Ongsa is such a d*ck but his line about Anne being Pranon's mom was beyond HILARIOUS!!!!! :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
still getting butterflies whenever i watch this scene :blush: :crush: (ps with the close look he  grump slightly  and kissed her upper lip do i sound silly :ghehe:) it made me squeal :faint:  :drool:  :drool:

If only the Thais allowed French Kiss, this scene would have been PERFECT for that!! haha. You could see Non sucking on Prao's lips. LOL. Just open Prao's lips a little bit, and the motion business would have started. Lol. XD  :kiss2:  :heart:  :pervie:  :dance1:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah11 said:

Asds, here's what Pranon said to Prao before he left the office and Saya came to his comfort.

Pranon: I never thought you were this kind of person, Prao. In the past, you lied very well to me, basically about everything. Whether it is work-related or about love. (You could tell, he was hurt and still loved Prao more.)

He wasn't harsh. Prior to this line, he stormed into Ong Security office because he misunderstood Prao. He thought that Prao was stealing their costumers and cheating off of Narakorn, Lipda's company. He confronted Prao to stop her, but he wasn't aware of Prao's plan to sabotage Ong's business.

What I think though is that Non basically seeks the opportunity to see Prao (in order to explain to Prao about how upset he is but at the same that he can't stop thinking about her, lol). 

The scene where Prao was crying in her office afterwards, she said, "I may have lied to you about being Ab Rak, but the love I have for you was never a lie."

thank you much much for your translation i appreciate your time  :thanks:  :thanks:  and i agree with the seeks the opportunity part to see her i felt like that too he even didn't notice saya calling him  when he was about to go his mind was all taken by the desire to go and see Prao and express his feeling for her ,and ooooooyyyyyyyyyyy for that line of prao poor girl he can't see that 

Nangfah11 said:

If only the Thais allowed French Kiss, this scene would have been PERFECT for that!! haha. You could see Non sucking on Prao's lips. LOL. Just open Prao's lips a little bit, and the motion business would have started. Lol. XD  :kiss2:  :heart:  :pervie:  :dance1:
just imagining that and i'm in the cloud9 :cloud9: :cloud9: hoooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :spicy: :spicy:

cikna

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
EP14 Thoughts:
- Let me just forewarn fans in here. My thoughts on this episode has nothing to do with my personal opinion on MK or AP as actors/actresses. It only involves their characters, I repeat their characters. 
- AHEM. Fist of all. Saya is the main character in this lakorn. It's not Saya and Boss or Saya and Non. This lakorn is about Saya and her alias "abruk;" it's about her unrealistic love and obsession with a younger man via cyber space. Therefore, this lakorn should revolve around her. This episode clearly proved otherwise. It was a bit disappointing in that Saya felt like a side-character. This whole climatic experience involved primarily PraaoNon. SMH. I felt like it should've been Saya who quit her job at Narakorn to work with Ongsa. Remember Ongsa did once say that he wanted to have Saya over at his company because she was a talented marketer, and he knew how important she was to Boss. Making her leave Boss would've been such a pleasure to him because she's Boss' weak spot. The one Boss got shot protecting should've been Saya. This was his chance to prove that he will do anything to protect her as well. What happened to his, "I can risk my life for you just like Non, but I've just no opportunity to yet?" I though that's what we were actually gonna get.
- Anne oey, why did your writers have to make Saya and Non become bf/gf??? Why? Couldn't you guys just be talking? It's just weird! I'm utterly annoyed by the fact that your writers made Saya and Non date and I'm even more annoyed by the fact that Non told EVERYONE Saya's his gf!! WTFudge?
- I will repeat this again: Praao and Boss are the only characters who are well-written. They're both mentally strong and stable at this point. However, too much focus on Praao. She's an important character, but not as important as Saya and they're just spending too much time on her mending her wrongs. We get it, we know she knows she's wrong, move on please. 
- The action scene was horrible! The build up and editing was good, but the action itself was cringe-worthy. Thai lakorn producers need to hire HK action choreographers to direct their actions scenes. HAHA. 
- One thing I did like was how they showed us how uncomfortable Saya and Non were with each other during their dates.
- One thing I hated was when Saya brought in the cops and didn't notice Boss lying down on the floor half-dead!! She instead paid attention to Non hugging Praao tightly. Woman, your man just got shot and the first thing that catches your attention is your "bf" hugging his "ex-gf" tightly. This scene made me hate Saya even more. How much does it take for you to REALIZE that Non is still in love with Praao? You've gone through awkward dates, weird intimate moments, and you've seen that he still has her pic on his wallpaper. Does it take someone to be kidnapped for you to realize he doesn't care about you as a lover?? This fault here lies with the writers. SMH.
- Non knows Saya is into Boss and he doesn't seem to mind! I'm happy that at least he's not making that upset face like Saya. URGH. Saya, Saya...figure it out please.  
- The proposal scene was weird. Haha. Weird timing. Gubgib seemed to have been very touched by the proposal though, to the point of tears. I wonder what went through her mind when they acted out the scene. Haha. 
- Um, I hope LipYa don't actually get to reconcile first. Saya and Boss needs the final spotlight. 
- OMG....really? Non you're gonna pull Saya in for a kiss??? Writers really?????  :facepalm:

LOL Moments:
- Saya and Non's awkward dates. I especially LOLed during the bike riding scene. See Saya, if you were to date boss you'd get to ride on that nice *ss motorcycle of his. You get to have those sexy romantic scenes when the nang'ek gets to hug the pra'ek from behind. HEHE. Bike riding is romantic too, don't get me wrong, but man Boss and his motorcycle, I want to have a moment with him on his ride.  :drools:
- Run. Anything with Run. 
- How can a guy riding his bike beat a guy riding his motorcycle?? I don't get it. Yea he took shortcuts, but still...a motorcycle vs a bike. 
- The action scene. I have no other words to describe it other than it was cringe-worthy....and hilarious. 

I agree with most of the things you stated here, phatman. the title of the lakorn is abb ruk online, specifically highlighting "abb ruk" aka Saya. It's like watching two lakorns in one. Yup, Peter and Ann should have another lakorn together! Romantic comedy would be nice but if a different genre instead, i don't mind too. without a doubt ann is top notch with acting ability. peter surprises me bcoz never have i thought a singer like him can really act. his way of acting reminds me of aum atichart, particularly their gestures and facial acting. but peter adds that hollywood + korean vibes to it. Smthg I rarely seen in a thai actor.

I have watched so many lakorns for the last 20 years. Many things are sometimes makes no sense. For example, when a character gets shot at the back, when he or she gets carried to the hospital, he/she will be lying on his/her back, which I think is not right. You got shot on your back, and yet you lay on your back. wouldn't that deepen the wound even more?? So, when watching lip got shot, i thought, " em, ok that scene again". But then at the hospital, he lays sideways, and i thought "wow, the first time it seems logic to me when a character gets shot on the back. he of course won't pressure the area the he got hurt".

Totally understand if u ppl think I am weird...Hehehe...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
btw ammmmaaaaaaaaaaazzzziiing  hard work from viki team of secret love online ep13 is already full subbed and ep 14 is subbed until part6 i really want to thanks them for that, really appreciate their time  they plays a huge part for me to enjoy and react with the lakorn due to the translation , i enjoy the lakorn without sub but to know the true meaning is make you think and get the whole story more perfectly thank you again  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cikna said:

I agree with most of the things you stated here, phatman. the title of the lakorn is abb ruk online, specifically highlighting "abb ruk" aka Saya. It's like watching two lakorns in one. Yup, Peter and Ann should have another lakorn together! Romantic comedy would be nice but if a different genre instead, i don't mind too. without a doubt ann is top notch with acting ability. peter surprises me bcoz never have i thought a singer like him can really act. his way of acting reminds me of aum atichart, particularly their gestures and facial acting. but peter adds that hollywood + korean vibes to it. Smthg I rarely seen in a thai actor.

I have watched so many lakorns for the last 20 years. Many things are sometimes makes no sense. For example, when a character gets shot at the back, when he or she gets carried to the hospital, he/she will be lying on his/her back, which I think is not right. You got shot on your back, and yet you lay on your back. wouldn't that deepen the wound even more?? So, when watching lip got shot, i thought, " em, ok that scene again". But then at the hospital, he lays sideways, and i thought "wow, the first time it seems logic to me when a character gets shot on the back. he of course won't pressure the area the he got hurt".

Totally understand if u ppl think I am weird...Hehehe...
Exactly right. It's not only this episode actually, this whole lakorn put the focus on PraaoNon. That's not right. It's Saya aka Khun Abruk. I understand they want to give MK equal screen time, but this lakorn isn't about their characters. I'm still so upset thinking about it.

Isn't he charming? Haha he has his awkward moments, but overall is quite an actor. He does great during sad hurtful scenes and romantic scenes, but can use more lessons on the dramatic scenes. He's delivering them well enough for me to like them, but he can work on them a little more. I agree that he gives you a different vibe!! It's more like a westernized actor feel with a touch of Korean. He's not like the boyish young Korean actors, but more like the hot older generation Korean actors. You know what I mean?? Haha. He melts my soul with his puppy eyes. James Ma is someone who gives me the younger generation Korean vibe, which I'm not a fan of.

No you're not weird at all. I agree. See he got shot, but there was no blood coming out at all. Haha.