[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

cikna

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
no next week is the end ep 15 , i can't believe we are already in the end it was such a beautiful journey with this lakorn i will miss my ARO thursday excitement and the posting here, everything and everyone  :cry:

totally feel you. for the last 5, 6 weeks, i am sooo looking forward to wednesdays and thursdays...what i am supposed to do now when the lakorn ends?? :cry:  :cry: 
June Pearl said:
Sweet sweet sweet AP.

"-And tonight i'll fall asleep with you in my heart-"

Aaawwww...so sweet...Saya longingly watches over her "prince" sleeping. And Lip is like an adorable boy sleeping, perhaps dreaming about his "princess".. :heart:
adsd18/2 said:
i saw  bomb spoiler in ig from the preview like a biiiig booooooommmmmmmb explode in my face  :wackonut:  and we will all very mad :ghehe:

what bomb?? :shock2:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
For her age, Anne is the most narak n'ek EVER!  I just adore her so much.  She & Ken were great together.  I thought her & Willy were perfect & now I'm not sure anymore.  I think Peter & her are perfect!  She just looks so petite next to Willy & Peter.  Chemistry EVERYWHERE!  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
cikna said:

totally feel you. for the last 5, 6 weeks, i am sooo looking forward to wednesdays and thursdays...what i am supposed to do now when the lakorn ends?? :cry:  :cry:

what bomb?? :shock2:
Wed, Thu will be soo empttyyyy 

watch the preview an you will know i don't want to spoiler you 

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
ceda_lee said:
For her age, Anne is the most narak n'ek EVER!  I just adore her so much.  She & Ken were great together.  I thought her & Willy were perfect & now I'm not sure anymore.  I think Peter & her are perfect!  She just looks so petite next to Willy & Peter.  Chemistry EVERYWHERE!  
 Yeah, they are all great. Ann can pull out the best in any p'ek she acts with. To me, AnneKen are always the best. They are my good memories, my satisfaction, my favorite. Ann Peter and Ann Willy are awesome. haha. 

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
adsd18/2 said:
this is my brave strong girl you did the right things prao leave them dating your proud  should be the more important  don't lose your value loooovvvveeeeeeeeeee prao so much 
is it me or kim looks more like a foreginer than a thai in this drama?? i mean her face has become long (how do you say that!!!???)

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
From the review, looks like Boss and Saya will reunite first and PraoNon later. I want ep 15 will have only happy things but will be more heart break scenes for PraoNon. I look forward heart talk bt Non and Saya and say who they are really love.
Prao did right thing at the end of ep 14. Leave the man who hurts you, didn't trust you aand didn't give a chance to explain thing. 

When Saya thought abt how Non was anxious care abt Prao, she knew that Non love Prao and I want her to think abt Boss took so we knew that she cared for Boss.
Peter looked so cute in hospital cloth and naughty like little boys. I always watched him when everyone were busy talking.

I dont want this lakorn end :(((((

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
CH3 ratings for Feb. 9-15.

Bang Rajun (Mon-Tue)
Epi.  10  -   5.3
Epi.  11  -   6.3

Abb Ruk Online (Wed-Thu)
Epi.   11 -   5.3
Epi.   12 -   5.1

Keaw Ta Wan Jai (Fri-Sun)
Ep1.   1  -  4.0
Ep2.   2 -  4.5
Ep3.   3 -  4.4

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Okay! Im at work, cant watch anything yet but Ive sneak peak at some Non+Prao scenes and Im so happy. heheehe Cannot wait to watch the whole episode tonight! As I was previewing the preview for part 15, is that Non about to kiss Saya??? WTF?!?!?!?!? I thought they were over! Well, at least they knew each other's real feelings, but for Saya to say the feelings you have when with me and Prao is different, I could feel it, then Non snatched her head and it looked like he was leaning into kiss her. WTF?! Mother!!! Maybe Non felt bad so he had to reassure her it's okay to have those Abrak chat and cyber love feelings but in the end, they must be with who they truly want?? LOL---Im just assuming a lot here based of that preview! Well--we'll find out next Tuesday regardless of the case!

What I love most when Prao leaves the hospital. Non calls after her but she doesn't care to turn back. lol She just walks into the car and the driver drives away with Non still calling after Prao. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! How sweet! And now there was no way to contact Prao, he shoot her a text message claiming apology and that he misunderstood her! Pranon, you are my man! Now, man up and go after Prao! 55555++

Another scene I love is after Pranon rescues Prao, Saya walks in finding Non holding Prao and they were cuddling close together. Saya realized something then, she was giving the look like, "Wow, Non and Prao really like each other." Yea, Saya everyone knows that except for you. LOL

Well, more comments to come from me later. Haha!

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
ceda_lee said:
Saya & Non are on a date & it's obvious how uncomfortable they are together.  Their hearts & minds are elsewhere.  

TOTALLY! they were so odd. Lol. So freaking odd, Im like wth???? the whole time. LOL Like Saya go back to your BOSS already! And Non, STOP trying to act like Ab Rak even matters anymore bc clearly she DON'T! IT is Prao that matters to you and your heart desired HER! LOL.

You know, at least Non and Prao will make sweet memories in Germany and it's going to be just them two. No interruption with a third party or any of that sort. Lol. That will be very satisfying!! hehe :)  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the torture for me on waiting next week began from the second today ep ended i guess i should go and rewatch my best scenes from the previews episodes until then  :dance3:  :dance3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
btw nangfah11 when you watch the epi can you tell me what did he said to her in this scene i want to know how much harsh he was on her 

og woow great capture from fan club  :eek:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
oh, was he harsh on her on that scene? yea, I havent gotten to that and i dont know what part it is on but ill def translate for ya when I get to it. XD

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah11 said:
oh, was he harsh on her on that scene? yea, I havent gotten to that and i dont know what part it is on but ill def translate for ya when I get to it. XD
thank you :wink: he did sound so harsh that made her teary again when he went and made him regret it badly when he knew the truth,  he felt dizzy

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
are you kidding me we hardly got any AP scenes at all!!!!!! really this is so not even in screentime i want AP in their own lakorn!!! i feel like their hasnt been much peogression in this episoden so i guess everythings gonna be squished intonthe last episode...