[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
sarasona said:
wah cant they simply give me AP scenes???.....  lol i am like without water when seeing ARO with AP scenes. i get that story has to go on but still please blow us some blessing tooo ..lol
 Yay, AP have just got 1 scene together. We will see.  :cry:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
cikna said:
 is she stealing company's info for ongsa? could it be her???
yes it's her (sandy) and she confessed to saya about it  i forget in witch part and pranon heard  her and felt sooo mmuuuchhh guilty for everything he said to prao 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
eiza said:
Hi everyone... my first time posting here :yuck:
I like Kim and Mark....I adore Prao n Non. But i still hate Non for changing his heart so fast...How come the other day u just say that u love Prao and now u r asking Khun Abruk to be your gf ??? I don't want to date a man like Non ...hahahaha.
I respect Prao for continue moving forward and admit her mistake.
Welcome!!!!!

Yeah, Saya and Non are too blinded by they'reir cyber love.

owlcity

sarNie Egg
I just want Non to come back to Prao. Saya to go back to her boss Lipda. It looks like Pranon thinks about Prao whenever he's with Saya, he already knows who he loves, not Aeb Rak....

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohhhh maaaannn the headline of today episode is DRAMA/ACTION and know what i love it tit's a total change i was really into it very good job 

owlcity

sarNie Egg
Non looks do sad with Saya in those pictures. Why Saya? Why??? You know your love is one sides and impossible? You don't Boss feelings anymore? You completely forget Boss the minute Pranon comes into your life? Really???

In opinion, Saya is the most selfish. She never cares for Lipda. She wants what she wants, so hurting Boss is not her concern. Sad.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
nkaujhmoob527 said:
See love will find a away. Non brought flowers to make up for Misunderstanding Prao?? That's a real Man Pranon!!!!
well i stll didn't watch the prat9 those was spoiler from ig but i don't think he brought those flowers i think is prao who came to visite lipda in hospital and they met there by coincidence but you can see the flame of their love is still there but soo manny things happen between them and he hurts her so much is not easy to forgive him and not easy to delete everything there is also saya who still think he's her boyfriend so is complicated now

cikna

sarNie Adult
June Pearl said:
OMG Lip got shot, but he was smiling coz Saya was always there for him.

He got shot already. I need to go watch episode 14 now! is this the last episode?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
cikna said:
 He got shot already. I need to go watch episode 14 now! is this the last episode?
no next week is the end ep 15 , i can't believe we are already in the end it was such a beautiful journey with this lakorn i will miss my ARO thursday excitement and the posting here, everything and everyone  :cry:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i saw  bomb spoiler in ig from the preview like a biiiig booooooommmmmmmb explode in my face  :wackonut:  and we will all very mad :ghehe: 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
no next week is the end ep 15 , i can't believe we are already in the end it was such a beautiful journey with this lakorn i will miss my ARO thursday excitement and the posting here, everything and everyone  :cry:
I don't want long lakorn but yes can't to lelieve it end next week. I won't have s.th to look on Wed and Thurs. 

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
i saw  bomb spoiler in ig from the preview like a biiiig booooooommmmmmmb explode in my face  :wackonut:  and we will all very mad :ghehe:
 There is part 9 already. We don't have to wait anymore muahahahaha