[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
eiza said:
Hi everyone... my first time posting here :yuck:
I like Kim and Mark....I adore Prao n Non. But i still hate Non for changing his heart so fast...How come the other day u just say that u love Prao and now u r asking Khun Abruk to be your gf ??? I don't want to date a man like Non ...hahahaha.
I respect Prao for continue moving forward and admit her mistake.
welcome to the club :p i think so many of prao pranon fans hate pranon right now for that but later he will make up for it when he will fly after her to germany he will know he was just living in a virtual world with a virtual love he will know his real love is only prao :crush: ahhh can't wait for today ep a sneak peak from the director

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
cikna said:
The women in ARO may seem strong from the outside but they are just like the majority of the female population: their hearts are loyal and easily hurt :-(
exactly agree with you :yes: :yes: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oenL_9dcCco

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
LOL Non ah, Can you be more creative when dating girls. Why use same tatic for both girls. It maight work for Prao, but not for Saya. But with same action, he can compare his feeling with both girls and realize who he loves. And same with Saya

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i looooooooooooooveee the suspense feeling in part3 

wooooooooow pranon lose his temper his's so fierce now first time see him like this 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
part4 another sad part with full of misunderstanding pranon right now you don't deserve prao's love  :cry: saya too you sooo blind to see he still has feeling for prao he even keep looking at his wallpaper phone of him and prao and cry you should leave him and go back to the man who really loves you *sigh*

eiza_omar

sarNie Egg
Hmmm Pranon assume that Prao is the one that leak the document to Ongsa... Eventhough i love KimMark but i wish Prao not to accept Pranon anymore. I can't picture myself going back to those type of man who doesnot listen to any explaination...who can easily switch his heart like that ... who does not think carefully b4 act...I actually hate Pranon. Help me... :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
prao is even putting herself in danger pranon you will regret the words you said to her and i will cheer her to leave you and make you suffer  :whatever:

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
wah cant they simply give me AP scenes???.....  lol i am like without water when seeing ARO without AP scenes. i get that story has to go on but still please blow us some blessing tooo ..lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
woooow the feeling changed to action great transformation in mood i like it and am actually into the scene 

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Haha Saya actually cared for Boss's feeling at this scene. She intended to make him jealous and win her back. 

Poor them, Lip hasn't had any chance to explain that James is not his son. 

cikna

sarNie Adult
eiza said:
Hmmm Pranon assume that Prao is the one that leak the document to Ongsa... Eventhough i love KimMark but i wish Prao not to accept Pranon anymore. I can't picture myself going back to those type of man who doesnot listen to any explaination...who can easily switch his heart like that ... who does not think carefully b4 act...I actually hate Pranon. Help me... :)
 I have not watched tonite's episode yet..but I believe i watched this one scene of this girl working at the Lip's firm. She was close to prao at the beginning of the series when they were investigating who abb ruk was. I remembered prao greeted her at the photocopy room. she looked surprised and seemed suspicious, as if she was copying some confidential documents from Lip's firm. When I watched that scene, the first thing came to mine; is she stealing company's info for ongsa? could it be her???