[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I thought that was what Anne probably wrote on her IG, but couldn't read Thai haha.  Kim is too cute.  She cries so beautifully, it makes me sad.  

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Prao is so righteous though. She willingly accepts her mistake and hands over Non to Saya. Saya and Non's scenes are funny. That scene at the park/bench, they confess their love and they ask each other to be gf/bf LOL it's like a little kid asking another kid to be his gf/bf withour truly knowing the real meaning of what love is lol they were also very awkward but the only person Non thought of even when with Ab Rak was Prao. Lol. Wow. Flashbacks with Prao just come back to him like that!

Ok, moving on to part 7/9 now lol

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
WTF?!?!?! Rung is psycho biatch! :smack:  :smack:  Prao, you should slap her fking ass! :gungirl:  :gungirl:  I don't know why you even bother to go work for them, shady and stupid people?!?!?!?

it's okay, stay strong Prao! Pranon will come rescue you soon! 

pheew! finished todays episode! waiting for tomorrow!!! the ending better wrap it good!!!

Waiting for Germany scenes ! LOL :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Nangfah11 said:
WTF?!?!?! Rung is psycho biatch! :smack:  :smack:  Prao, you should slap her fking ass! :gungirl:  :gungirl:  I don't know why you even bother to go work for them, shady and stupid people?!?!?!?

it's okay, stay strong Prao! Pranon will come rescue you soon! 

pheew! finished todays episode! waiting for tomorrow!!! the ending better wrap it good!!!

Waiting for Germany scenes ! LOL :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

AHAHAHA, I thought Prao would of slap her back but she didn't. I can't wait until Non save Prao

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
I like the preview for tomorrow where Prao scolds Non to leave and get out! I wonder what's going to happen? Non deserves some scolding from Prao for sure. Lol. Like really scold him for be nonchalent and motionless. LOL. Because the relationship between Non and Abrak is non-existent. Lol Prao is still moving on with her life and doing things. But when she's out, Saya and Non live very boring life. Lmao. It's not worth the effort to pursue one person because of that "message" text. Not worth it. SMH!!!!

#teamprao su su!! :dance1:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
My heart was crying for Prao and Lipda in this ep but mostly for Prao. Poor the girl. She broke up with Non, quitted working, got bully in new company. Give us back #strongPripPrao. I can understand why Non was angry and broke with Non but can't stand they way he treated Prao, so cruel and cold whose he used to love, loved the way who she was.
Oiiiii, I want Saya to take her glasses off to see Boss but she did it in her first day with Non. She was beautiful when she was with Non. LOL Boss said right, dating with young guys made her more glowing.
Looking fr the sub and get excited for today ep.

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Anticipate for this scene. Poor Lip, he will get shot. But don't worry!! Saya will take care of you for the rest of her life haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
EP13 Thoughts:
- Too many crying scenes! I couldn't watch PraaoNon's final encounter because Mark was so...awkward. Kim did great, but it was Mark who ruined it for me. He started off good, he became teary for reals, but then he lost the feeling and didn't know what else to do. Haha. He could use a lot more work. Anne of course is the queen of crying, although she does the one eye open one eye closed deal sometimes, she's always so good at making tears come down without actually disorienting her face much. Get it? Like when Boss dropped by her place to give her flowers and she became teary in the bathroom. Hehe. Peter did good despite not having as much experience in acting as Mark, and I'll unbiasly say he did better. Perhaps it was because he had no dialogue. Haha. Now that I think about it, his crying scene in Nang Rai Sai Lap was kind of awkward and it was because he had to talk whilst at the same time cry. In here he just cried while riding his motorcycle. Haha. Oh well, I like his crying face better. It's not the most handsome crying face, but it's better.  
- Despite this episode being overly dramatic I actually liked it. There was progression and development in the storyline and characters respectively. They finally moved on with the 'abruk' deal, which should've happened long ago, and they finally showed us the changes in each of the characters. The only two characters who gradually changed overtime due to their circumstances were Boss and Praao. They've only started showing Saya's change over the past two episodes, which is frustrating, and Non...he's such a bland character he really don't need change. HAHA. 
- If Non and Saya decided to just study each other first, then I wouldn't be mad at them. However, they decided to become a couple! WTH??? This is where I have a problem. Dating is no kid game where you go, "So...are we dating?" or "Can you be my gf/bf?" Yes, you guys have been studying each other online already, but in the real world at least study each other more before moving on, ESPECIALLY when you've just gone through a break up. A break up that's literally only been yesterday. Okay maybe the day before yesterday, but still. At this moment they're calling each other bf/gf.    :thumbdown:  I'm mostly upset at Non. How can you change your mind so quickly?? Saya never dated Boss, so I'm less upset at her. Yes, they're showing us that Saya and Non are awkward and not comfortable with each other, but couldn't they have not had them date, date???? Boo. 
- I'm happy that Praao is owning up to her mistakes. She's apologized and everything to Non, Saya, AND Boss. You go girl. I don't hate you anymore. HAHA. I forgive you. I'm happy that she decided to move on and I'm happy that the writers actually showed her receiving her karma AND most importantly showed us that she realizes it's her karma! Therefore, I'm actually okay with her being bossed by Rung because it proves that she's changed. She's still her feisty self, just more level-headed and not as impulsive as she used to be which is good. I liked the part she's telling herself to just be calm after being tripped and getting her hand stepped on. Rung, you lucky Praao ain't in the mood to mess up your face. Haha. Hurray Praao! You've redeemed yourself. 
- I was so sad we didn't get to see Boss much. 
- Am I the only one who's annoyed with Lilly and her throwing up scenes??? Gubgib is overdoing it! Haha. It's for comic effect, but too much is too much. 

LOL Moments:
- Run baby Run! Haha. He's my favorite character in here...besides Boss. :ghehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah11 said:
So, it was obvious that Kim and Anne watched today's episode together. lol And this picture was posted by Anne. She said Kim was crying watching herself cry on TV. lol it was such a cute caption in Thai, but looking at Kim hiding under the blanket, awwwww, she must be crying so much for loving Prao and Pranon this much. hahaha Kimmy, you're too good. haha

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  :cry:  :cry:  such a beautiful actress you did a great job kim be proud :clap2:

love their smiles and love the relationship between them like sisters great ladies

cr ig anne 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
when rung did this to prao 

i was like this

phatman said:
Oh, how better it would've been if they didn't make Non and Saya date......
let them try so they will know that they are imagining this love witch don't exist between them , and i want to see how they will be thinking of lipda and prao while they are together it will be fun to me :ghehe:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
when rung did this to prao 

i was like this

let them try so they will know that they are imagining this love witch don't exist between them , and i want to see how they will be thinking of lipda and prao while they are together it will be fun to me :ghehe:
Yes, it'll be fun to see their failed dates!! Haha. But still...my take on a relationship is different from Non and Saya, so I'm still upset haha.

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Lady Dila said:
I swear Anne is the most gorgeous nang ek in crying scene!!!!!!!!!

Yeah can't agree more. Remember her crying scene in Borisud Bumbut Kaen? It's so real and beautiful. When i was watching that, i wanted to hug her immediately. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
June Pearl said:

Yeah can't agree more. Remember her crying scene in Borisud Bumbut Kaen? It's so real and beautiful. When i was watching that, i wanted to hug her immediately. 
Yup, there are many actresses with great crying skills, but Anne will remain the best!!

eiza_omar

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone... my first time posting here :yuck:
I like Kim and Mark....I adore Prao n Non. But i still hate Non for changing his heart so fast...How come the other day u just say that u love Prao and now u r asking Khun Abruk to be your gf ??? I don't want to date a man like Non ...hahahaha.
I respect Prao for continue moving forward and admit her mistake.