[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i wan to express my emotion here i hate hate hate sooo much when a love fade between tow people prao and pranon their broke up scene seriously i mean for real make me cry and cry and cry especially prao who her eyes just showed how much pain she had for knowen she's about to lose him lose the love she felt changed her life sooooooooooo sssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddd i want just to cry 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
every single person who get through a broke up will cry a river in this scene  and i'm one of them one more thing to say for me kimberley will always be my number one favorite actress simply she got me an amazing amazing talented actress 

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Haha. Saya and Non' scene was pretty cute but not as great as AP. When he called her "khun Abrak" and they looked at each other smiling. lol i do have something for them. But AP is still the best here hehe.

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
lol they both feel weird hugging each other. That's not love but kind of cute haha. 

Arggg AP haven't met each other since the misunderstanding. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
why all this tears today i don't have any handkerchief left to cry with saya and prao in their scen maaaaaaaannnnn Prao be strong  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Non is so rude, just asks her directly, don't test her.
i hate him for that i'm frustrated coz of the way he treats her , now he's all remmebring her worrying about her after hearing that she will go work with Ongsa and i was like getyou mind clear  man :girlmad:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
when pranon and saya met , their meeting was so awkward (and it suppose to be like that so anne and mark did a great job)but what i loved tha twhen he hugged her hs face was clear i can read his mind "why i don't feel the same when i hugged prao" and i was like here we go that's it  

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
I realize all the apartments in this lakorn were so beautiful and convenient. Boss, Saya and Run' apartment  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: . I wanna live in one of them in the future.(if i had enough money huhu) .

lol Since BosSaya both live in apartments and Praonon live in something like villas, i will call them Apartment couple and Villa couple haha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
everytime prao appear crying my heart ache oohhhh girl i can feel her pain   :lmao:  :lmao:

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
AP have just got 1 scene together in this ep. That's NOT enought. I want moreeeeeeeeee huhu. Their tears are so sad and gorgeous.  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i want to go and beat that awful ongsa's girlfriend :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  prao feel so down and feel so weak now she no longer have the power and the defense she used to had   

this broke up destroyed her completely why she's accepting all this bully whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

cikna

sarNie Adult
June Pearl said:
AP have just got 1 scene together in this ep. That's NOT enought. I want moreeeeeeeeee huhu. Their tears are so sad and gorgeous.  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

It must have taken his every fibre and being for Lip not to shed tears in front of Saya.... :cry1: :cry1:

Correct me if I am wrong..I sensed that Saya did not feel the connection she thought she had with Pranon, after she returned from her date with him and Lip was waiting for her at Ran's house.

And correct me again, I think Lip said that "it is true what they say about a woman who is in love. She glows". I am not Thai and do not speak thai. So, I am making my own assumption with the very limited thai vocab that i have :unsure:

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
cikna said:
 It must have taken his every fibre and being for Lip not to shed tears in front of Saya.... :cry1: :cry1:

Correct me if I am wrong..I sensed that Saya did not feel the connection she thought she had with Pranon, after she returned from her date with him and Lip was waiting for her at Ran's house.

And correct me again, I think Lip said that "it is true what they say about a woman who is in love. She glows". I am not Thai and do not speak thai. So, I am making my own assumption with the very limited thai vocab that i have :unsure:

When she hugged Non, she obviously knew that's not love like when she was with Lipda. She is not Abrak anymore coz she has fallen so hard for Boss already. So sad for them. I want them back together. huhu 

Haha i think they said that, too. And i think we are right coz Thai is easy to hear and understand. 

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Ann and Kim watched this together again haha. Why we don't see Peter and Mark together haha?

Ann had no make up on yet naturally beautiful.  :heart:  :heart: