[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Well, before I go to bed. Here's a good night MV clip of Pranon+Prao with a very nice song. Sweet dreams. Tomorrow, I'll wake up to ep.13 already uploaded for sure. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_POnOKqnkA

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sarasona said:
hope that dating romance of non and saya ends today itself.. :rant: i want AP.. :woot2: :woot: .. and a LONG kiss :dance1:
:ghehe: your comment made me remember that there were some member commented here long ago about they like saya and pranon together so i guess this ep is for saya and pranon shipper, the most important that in the end each one will be with their right people  :grouphug:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Oh I'm busy for whole day to prepare for Lunar New Year so don't recognize time flies fast. Will enjoy and spam with you girls later^^

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
:ghehe: your comment made me remember that there were some member commented here long ago about they like saya and pranon together so i guess this ep is for saya and pranon shipper, the most important that in the end each one will be with their right people  :grouphug:
That was me when I looked at their pictures but not anymore while watching the lakorn. Now I only need PraoNon and LipYa.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
That was me when I looked at their pictures but not anymore while watching the lakorn. Now I only need PraoNon and LipYa.
ohhhhhhhhhh :lolyup: reallly okkeeeeyyyyy then , but you made me laugh hard  :coverlaf:

just few minutes :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
adsd18/2 said:
lol thats me... i wanted non and saya together to see ANN and MARK together not non and saya ( does that makes sense!).....
i changed my mind after i found how hawt PETER is!!!..... now am AP all the way

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sarasona said:
lol thats me... i wanted non and saya together to see ANN and MARK together not non and saya ( does that makes sense!).....
i changed my mind after i found how hawt PETER is!!!..... now am AP all the way
:loool:  i really didn't remember who said  it really didn't remembered that was you guys so please don't think i did it in purpose naa :ghehe: then after you changed your minds i guess there's no longer saya pranon (or mark anne) shipper here  :p

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
:loool:  i really didn't remember who said  it really didn't remembered that was you guys so please don't think i did it in purpose naa :ghehe: then after you changed your minds i guess there's no longer saya pranon (or mark anne) shipper here  :p
That's ok :) just want to see Mark and Ann and they look good together but not Non and Saya^^ It's airing right now:))

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
That's ok :) just want to see Mark and Ann and they look good together but not Non and Saya^^ It's airing right now:))
:yes: :yes: :yes: saya&lipda , pranon & prao that's all we need
and it on aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr nooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Shouldn't watch today ep. It won't be lucky if crying in New Year
i'm crying prao face and reaction the moment she had read saya msg was so heartbroken i can't even tape this's frustrating soooooooooooooo sssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddd