[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Adsd lol did you see the clip p'Noom uploaded of MK rehearsing during Punya Chon kon Krua days? 555 MK was so cute rehearsing. Mark looks HOT, I couldn't recognize him bc he was so thin 5555

Ahhhhhh!! I cannot wait any longer! I wanna what's going to happen to Prao and Non!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah11 said:
Adsd lol did you see the clip p'Noom uploaded of MK rehearsing during Punya Chon kon Krua days? 555 MK was so cute rehearsing. Mark looks HOT, I couldn't recognize him bc he was so thin 5555

Ahhhhhh!! I cannot wait any longer! I wanna what's going to happen to Prao and Non!!
yesssss i just saw it right now they were soooo sooooo soooo cute why didn't they show us that before , soo cutiie and youuunnnnng back then now they are growing up beautifully :dance1: :dance2:  :dance3:

yoouuuppiie one day to go :yahoo: miss them   

and the hardest scene  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Pranon is going to regret letting Prao go bc his life with AbRak ain't nothing like when he's with Prao 55555

Counting down ladies!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah11 said:
Pranon is going to regret letting Prao go bc his life with AbRak ain't nothing like when he's with Prao 55555

Counting down ladies!!!
i'm soo exited to see how prao will react after that broke up  and how pranon will realize finally that he loves prao not abb ruk in his mind ayyyyyy  :woot2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Lady Dila said:
June : Princess of Thailand..She dress like Saya and she said she likes Anne Thong.

the Princess in person that's pretty much impressive that she post that , Anne is tracing her success as a producer too amazing lady :clap2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wait a min this's not prao's office  is she gonna work with ongs or (i forget his name) so she can be far from pranon i can't wait to see if that what will happen wooow and i didn't forget that that man will hurt her with a gun 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
wait a min this's not prao's office  is she gonna work with ongs or (i forget his name) so she can be far from pranon i can't wait to see if that what will happen wooow and i didn't forget that that man will hurt her with a gun 
When i see the pic, i also think she will come to work for Ongsa after breakup with Non. Yes stays far away from him, makes it hard when he wants to be back. I'm still angry at him at ep 12 and will hater in coming ep. I don't want to believe Non and Saya can move on quickly and date each others,esp Non.

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
*SIGH* I'm not even looking forward to this week's episodes. I'm sad it's ending next week, but at the same time I'm happy. I'll definitely miss AP....
 Me too. I don't know what will they gonna show us. But since Anne Mark are dating, i don't really wanna watch it haha. Bad Ann's fan, huh? But I'm anticipate for the scene Peter got shot and Anne would realize he was so important to her life.

And the ending AP scene at the beach, too. I remember Peter said he didn't really take this scene seriously, he just wanted to kiss Ann and that is the part he was most excited for. haha Naughty Peter. 

Oh i have seen the fitting pics of Peter and Ploy new lakorn. He looks good though. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i adoooooooooooooooooooreeeeee the back hugs especially when they look this romantic  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :blush:  :wub:  :wub:  sooo sweet 

pranon and prao the love birds :cloud9: fiiiinnn

saya nad lipda the heartbroken scene  :teary:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
i adoooooooooooooooooooreeeeee the back hugs especially when they look this romantic  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :blush:  :wub:  :wub:  sooo sweet 
From what i feel it's Mark's stare, not Non but I love his stare here.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
From what i feel it's Mark's stare, not Non but I love his stare here.
all i know is when i saw it i felt love , a sensitive back hug that made me shy :blush: :ghehe: i love the Romanticism   :heart:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
June Pearl said:
 Me too. I don't know what will they gonna show us. But since Anne Mark are dating, i don't really wanna watch it haha. Bad Ann's fan, huh? But I'm anticipate for the scene Peter got shot and Anne would realize he was so important to her life.

And the ending AP scene at the beach, too. I remember Peter said he didn't really take this scene seriously, he just wanted to kiss Ann and that is the part he was most excited for. haha Naughty Peter. 

Oh i have seen the fitting pics of Peter and Ploy new lakorn. He looks good though. 
Yeah....we're bad fans. Haha.

It's that really what he said?? He is naughty. Haha.

Omg yes, he's so fine in there! Too bad it's Ploy he's acting alongside.

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
Yeah....we're bad fans. Haha.

It's that really what he said?? He is naughty. Haha.

Omg yes, he's so fine in there! Too bad it's Ploy he's acting alongside.

Yup, confirmed, haha, he surely said that. I saw that clip somewhere, but couldn't find it again. 

Since Lipda is so popular, Peter seems to take more lakorn. I don't know whether Peter - Ploy have good chemistry or not but definitely not as great as AP. LOL Too bias haha

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:
I'm gonna miss AP, but at the same time I'm happy it's ending ^^
 Yeah, glad it end but sad at the same time. I'm missing AP already.

I'm anticipate for Ann's new project where she will act herself. I wanna see her updates everyday. Wait for good news from Anne.  :heart: Any p'ek is ok, as long as it's Ann. But AP or AK reunion will be sooooo great. *HOPE*  :crush:

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:

Hehe as much as I adore AP I would love her and Andrew or AK in her next lakorn. ^___^ 

Haha, how about a lakorn or movie that gathers all the actors from Ann's generation like someone said in previous post. It's hard to choose who will end up with her in this situation so let Ann ends up single and be a the most powerful Queen in Thailand. Many chinese dramas have followed this storyline. haha. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
soo is he gonna meet her in her new job for a personal matter or fore some other reasons i can't wait some few more hours to wait :yahoo:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Hehe it looks like they're arguing but more like Prao is confronting Non for not approaching her directingly and just ignoring her.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
June Pearl said:

Yup, confirmed, haha, he surely said that. I saw that clip somewhere, but couldn't find it again. 

Since Lipda is so popular, Peter seems to take more lakorn. I don't know whether Peter - Ploy have good chemistry or not but definitely not as great as AP. LOL Too bias haha
Haha. We'll see. Ploy is a pretty daring actress, but I haven't seen any of her leading lakorns so I don't know how her chemistry is with them.