[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Wow...I see why Peter has another child on the way now...Anne definitely contributed to her pra'eks having kids: Ken, Tik, Peter...wonder who the next one will be. If she paired with Chakrit (I hope she doesn't. LOL.), he'll probably have a child on the way too. Oh gosh, let her pair with Aum. Okay, I'm getting out of hand. I'll stop. Hahahaha!

Oh how I wished Aeb Rak aired on Valentine's, though...*sighs*
Hahaha.. Nat also requested Anne to act with Aum, so she can get pregnant.. Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Hahaha.. Nat also requested Anne to act with Aum, so she can get pregnant.. Lol

Did she really?!?!? Haha. That's so funny. I like the relationship between the three. Aum and Anne get so touchy with one another, but they don't exude that "bf-gf relationship" feel, it's something different and unexplainable. It's also so hard to believe Aum is 5 years younger than Anne and 6 years younger than Nat. 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Anne said,

"Every times I played with the P'Ek (actors), they ended up having kids.   What's going on here?"

No wondered Anne's best friend Nat M.  wanted Anne to act with her husband, Aum.

We have these actors who have been married for awhile and don't have kids yet:  Aum, Chakrit, and Chai (Vickie's husband).

How about a lakorn where Anne plays with these three men.

Lady Dila said:

Yeah phat.. She comment on this pic..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Vimalee said:
Anne said,

"Every times I played with the P'Ek (actors), they ended up having kids.   What's going on here?"

No wondered Anne's best friend Nat M.  wanted Anne to act with her husband, Aum.

We have these actors who have been married for awhile and don't have kids yet:  Aum, Chakrit, and Chai (Vickie's husband).

I second that!! Haha.

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Vimalee said:
Anne said,

Thanks for translation, Vimalee. 
I love the relationship between AnneAe and AumNat. Cute couples. 
Let's choose a good script or them. Ann will be the Queen and all the men will be her slaves. lol

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2, I have to bother you again. Can you send me the link of part 9 of ep 11 and 12. I don't know what wrong with my Viki. Can't watch part 9 of any eps >.<