[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Lady Dila said:
So, ch3 forbid kissing scene in other lakorn??
I thought they only banned force kiss..
YLC hv longer kissing scene than ARO..
Erm so I guess ch3 make exception for Anne..
All actor from anne's generation dont hv any problem to do a real kiss??
Now I change my mind. MK had better kiss than AP. What with...gruuuu Lip started to move closer *bam* PraoNon *bam* finish the kiss. I'm don't blame PraoNon, I blame CH3. They get alot of ridiculous decisions. But the "see you" kiss saved it and let's anticipate the " shut up" kiss later.
Now they can forbid kiss scenes at other productions but don't cut scene in MLM. If they can make exception for Ann, they can make for the Golden Boys.
I don't understand CH3 at all, esp with the extended eps in ARO. Image if they kept 11 eps, how many scenes that wouldn't air. Get extened eps for popular lakorn is usual thing but 4eps is not usual,esp with nearly 2hrs/ep. So I wonder CH3 planed to have more than 11 eps from the start and let's just see how react of fans and viewers. OK they complaint and requested to extend more, just announced we will have 14 eps instead 11 eps. Did they want to see how glad and thankful to CH3 fom the fans. And I'm actually really thankful for that decision LOL.
Sort for ranting so much, I am forced to wake up early so need to release my stress
Let's wait for the sub to understand more and wait for another week. Maybe bz I'm anticipated so much to this lakorn so I care too much abt it^^

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
todays episode was full of heart towards the end heartbreak... for the days lip wasnt home why didnt they show why he was gone and came home so late
and i found ap scenes like a genuine husband and wife relationship lol claps to their chemistry! :)
we got 3 kisses too ❤ and dang they should of did it seperately for each couple for the kiss scene! ==

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Awww Pranon is so sweet to Prao. Lol. That scene of them laying on the picnic cloth watching that scary move on his Iphone LOL such a cheap, but CUTE movie date. LOL. I love it when my BF does sweet things to me like Pranon does to Prao. Lol. So freaking adorable! And, the popcorn feeding hahahah how cute! They are just simply happy! :kiss2:

Happy Birds. :dance1:  :heart:  :kiss3:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
LOL- This is another freaking HILARIOUS scene! We all know Onsa wants to get inside Prao's pants. Lol. Yes, he lusts after Prao. This scene he came all the way to Prao's house without invitation and he dare to accuse Prao of pretending to be Pranon's girlfriend. He then proceeds to saying if Prao ever wants to play his GF, she's welcome any time. Lol. Prao gets annoyed and said, "Of course. However, under a consequence/fee." He happily said, "Anything." Prao then said, "The consequence you are willing to go DIE any time, then after that moment I can be your GF!" LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! And his face just went downhill like a clown. Lol. Onsa is such a freaking loser! What a sore a$$!!!!

Screen Caps hahhaha

Loser's face. LOL

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
AP makes me miss AK. Ann Peter should have been co-acting sooner.  
When me and my friend watching AP scenes, she said AP was amazing, the chemistry was just like AK. Too sweet, too cute, fin fin fin fin . I'm so crazy for AP right now.
I don't want the lakorn to end. I will rewatch AP scenes on Anon's Yt 1000 times to wait for Ann's new project. 

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
At last I am caught up with the lakorn. I see where each couple is going at but I'm most sad for Prao and pity Lipda because their love are hard for people to see sometimes.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah11 said:
LOL- This is another freaking HILARIOUS scene! We all know Onsa wants to get inside Prao's pants. Lol. Yes, he lusts after Prao. This scene he came all the way to Prao's house without invitation and he dare to accuse Prao of pretending to be Pranon's girlfriend. He then proceeds to saying if Prao ever wants to play his GF, she's welcome any time. Lol. Prao gets annoyed and said, "Of course. However, under a consequence/fee." He happily said, "Anything." Prao then said, "The consequence you are willing to go DIE any time, then after that moment I can be your GF!" LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! And his face just went downhill like a clown. Lol. Onsa is such a freaking loser! What a sore a$$!!!!

Screen Caps hahhaha

Loser's face. LOL
thank for translation i hate that loser leave her alone  :rant:  that's prao she serves him right at his face 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
EP12 Thoughts:
- Upset is all I've got to say. What I'm going to say is what I've already said and will say again in my final review, so I'll just save it. 

LOL Moments:
- SIGH none. There was no Run, so nothing was funny. 

cikna said:
I'm in cloud nine after watching anonyblue's subbed parts of Saya & Lipda's moments in episode 11!! It's funny, emotional, tense , all at the same time. Thanks anonyblue!

I totally get it from Saya's perspective, why she couldn't clearly see that "Boss" is in love with her. She has started to see signs here and there like when he says he doesn't want to lose her, why she won't let him into her life and seeing how he takes care of her when her grandma came for a visit, when she was not well and of course when her house got burnt. but the ultimate hindrance is that she doesn't feel secured in terms of emotion with him, she is doubtful of his actual intention towards her, let alone of the possibility if she reciprocates his feelings, she may feel that her heart will get broken easily. and all of this is because she has seen how he is with the women.

But with pranon, she gets the fluttering feeling like a school girl first falling in love because pranon seems the opposite of Lipda. She feels safe around him, something she thinks Lip will not be able to do.

My heart pains when Saya said her 1st meeting with pranon was fate but her 1st meeting with Lip was planned bcoz she really wants to work with him. My heart goes to Lip; can see his dissappointment SAya said that and whom unknown to Saya, believe his first encounter with Saya was fate for him. Like a few who wrote in the previous posts, Lip behaved almost like a small boy when Saya said she wants to leave his condo. He was desperate to make her stay by his side. He bleeds for her (literally and figuratively), easily forgives her when she said she was sorry for yelling at him, willing to cook for everyday and disallowing to buy food, checking how things are at her burnt condo, going along with her slightly silly rooming arrangement which i personally i think Saya is gaining more benefits that Lip who is the owner of his condo and the most difficult things for him to do was to listen she talks lovingly about pranon and encourage her to fight for her love for pranon.
He is a true epitome of a man who loves unconditionally even if it means letting the one you sincerely love, to love another man

There many other things I simply love about Lip+Saya's moments in episode 11:
1. How Lip reply "goodnite" to Saya
2. How Saya was concerned over the bandage on Lip's finger
3. HOw easily Lip forgives Saya every time she throw tantrums. (Can't imagine how he is able to smile and makes a sincere effort to be cheerful after Saya has treated him)
4. How Saya showed concern when she heard Lip's scream of pain when he accidentally hurt his finger while he was fixing her table he took from her condo
5. How eager Lip was to read Saya post on her blog about being afraid and brave. I am pretty sure the "fan who was crazy about Saya's blog" is him himself
6. How Saya was taken aback when Lip, in his attempt to calm her, said she can do anything or punish him for what he did, but one thing he can't do is to leave her alone

Aaahh, there is so much more I want to say!!! Sooo looking forward for episode 12

You know what, after watching Boss in this last episode, I can actually feel Saya's sentiments. I don't feel secure with Boss either. He seems to be the type of guy who will do anything for the woman he wants, but will bail on her after he gets her. I mean we all know Boss isn't like that, but his unconditional love seems almost surreal. He forgives too easily, he's too nice to her, takes care of her too much. If I were her I'd question his goodwill too. Look he told her he'll hurry home, but instead he made her wait. The day after he sets up an apology with a ton of flowers. He's to romantic! HAHA. So, who'll trust him?? I probably won't. :ghehe:

Lady Dila said:
I was laughing soo hard watching AP scene..
When the guard left them, i was like oh oh how she can carry this big boss alone...

And and im screaming..
AP kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the drunk scene. It's my favorite scene in this episode. HEHE. Peter acted quite well as a drunk man. 

June Pearl said:
Oh, How sweet and romatic AP was! And then when i was watching AP sweetness, MK scene suddenly appeared, it just cut my emotion so bad. Argg while they always added MK scene when we were watching the best moment of AP. Anyway, aweeee AP kisssssssssssssssssssssss. How sweet, how cute, how romatic it was! Love love love them  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Yeah, I was like  AH  :drool: !!! Ah......  :blink: ~ Seriously? Did they really just cut the scene short for CH3's ban's sake?????   :annoyed:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
June Pearl said:
Jan's husband appeared. Maybe that will make Lip and Jan become a fake couple to banish Jan's husband. And then Saya will misunderstand everything. Heart broken scene will come huhu.  :cry:  :cry:

YUP!! Another hot Peter! HEHE. I love the guy, he's so freak'n handsome. He's 40+, but still looking sooo good!

Meoconie said:
That scene was well done. I love the choice of music, so dramtic and emotional. I need applause Ann and P Aew. I can feel their pain and confuse, pluse the echo of Prao's voice just made it harder for Non.

Haha. I have to agree, I actually like how that scene was done, but I also felt like it was over dramatized. Haha. 

adsd18/2 said:
 i seriously seriously now hate pranon hey you why you don't face her why you have to leave her like that nd treat her like that go say "you are  a liar" in the face better than doing that that's awful  :rant:  :rant:

That's what Praao gets! Haha. Okay, I actually do feel bad too because I'd hate it if someone I dearly liked just all of a sudden don't want to talk with me anymore. At least tell me what I did wrong?? Haha. But in Praao's case she knew what she's doing wrong, so she had it coming. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Meoconie said:
I feel bad for Prao. Althrough she was wrong but she didn't derserve cold treatment from Non. At least he should tell her something, didn't have to be quiet, ignored and walked away from her, made her confuse all the time.
More heartbreak scenes for Boss and Prao next week.

My question is why didn't she become Praao and just walk up to him proudly and ask him what happened and why is he acting cold. Sassy Praao could've totally done that, but I guess she's changed for the better. 

Sweet_JJ said:
I can't believe there's only 3 more episodes! :(

3???! I thought we only have 2 more left, I was going to be soo happy that it'll finally end. Haha. I mean I'll be sad that we won't see LipYa anymore, but I really wanted this show to end at 14. What more are they going to give us????????? They've already given us enough of what we want. Haha. And the there isn't much in the story to give anymore. Are they going to give us more misunderstandings?? Sorry Jana for venting in response to your comment. Haha. I'm just upset at the writers that's all, not you. Haha. 

xodxo said:
I believe there should be four episodes. this lakorn ends on the 25th so that will be four episodes!

Four????!!!!!

Sweet_JJ said:
It's going to end with 15 episodes, 2 episodes next week and 1 more on Feb. 25.

Oh good, I was literally going to flip out. Haha. 

xodxo said:

it was still a good kiss; just almost too brief! the thais are trying to keep their conservative image, but they're really back and forth. some lakorn gets lip kisses like ARO others they forbid it lol it's funny they're never consistent

Yeah, CH3 is weird. Haha. 

Nangfah11 said:
WTF??!?!? MAN?!?!? I dont approve of Non to treat Prao like that in the office man!?!?!!? OMG. so shady! Poor Prao, she was trying to invite Non to lunch and even bought him sweets. God-------NO! I'm not surprised why Prao will leave Thailand for Germany! Everyone treats her so bad! Why do they have to ignore her?! It's so uncalled for! NO!!!!!!

She had it coming. Haha. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Nangfah11 said:
Oh, sH$T is about to go down for Saya and her Boss too lol wow! So Saya finds out Boss' kid was Angie's kid? wth???? lol no wonder Saya has issue trusting the dude. lol he has too much fun sleeping around. uhhh sure, he's trying to change for Saya but will Saya accept his wild past? lol Stay tuned!!

As for Non and Prao, be prepared to cry a river. Lol. Because Prao is suffering from everyone's cold treatment at the moment!

I don't think so, Lip's her best friend so I guess he's been treating her kid like his. 

ceda_lee said:
Boss is so touchy touchy.  Isn't he just the most lovable p'ek EVER.   Saya & Non are both acting impulsively right now.  

Seriously right? Haha. He's so natural with Anne. He's sooo not like this with his previous nang'eks. The power of Thongprasom. 

Lady Dila said:
So, ch3 forbid kissing scene in other lakorn??
I thought they only banned force kiss..
YLC hv longer kissing scene than ARO..
Erm so I guess ch3 make exception for Anne..
All actor from anne's generation dont hv any problem to do a real kiss??

I know right? For YLC they showed good kisses. Not only was AnnTik's kiss legit, Kong and Rita had a pretty good lip-locking scene too. 

Nangfah11 said:
@Lady Dila,

it does seem like Ch3 is making exceptions especially when it comes to Anne's lakorn or work, LOL, because even Medta Production's lakorn were forbid to show kissing on the lips. Eg. Mint and JMa had a kiss scene in Ronapee and it was forbid to show bc supposedly CH3 has banned kissing on the lips. lol But every time Anne has a lakron out, all her lakorns have LOTS and LOTS of lips sucking. Lol. Which I don't mind at all, but why bother to say the CH3 has ban kissing when other producers can allow lips sucking. 5555++ its just funny.

Well, I personally dont mind the lip kissing bc I love to see my pra'nang kiss on screen! :)

I think it's a little unfair. Haha. Gosh CH3, why do you guys have to like Anne so much. Haha.

Lady Dila said:
Thats the power of Thongprasom

Oh what happen to Jan?? Is her son missing??

Totally, the power of Thongprasom, which is exactly why it's unfair to other productions. 

Meoconie said:
Now I change my mind. MK had better kiss than AP. What with...gruuuu Lip started to move closer *bam* PraoNon *bam* finish the kiss. I'm don't blame PraoNon, I blame CH3. They get alot of ridiculous decisions. But the "see you" kiss saved it and let's anticipate the " shut up" kiss later.
Now they can forbid kiss scenes at other productions but don't cut scene in MLM. If they can make exception for Ann, they can make for the Golden Boys.
I don't understand CH3 at all, esp with the extended eps in ARO. Image if they kept 11 eps, how many scenes that wouldn't air. Get extened eps for popular lakorn is usual thing but 4eps is not usual,esp with nearly 2hrs/ep. So I wonder CH3 planed to have more than 11 eps from the start and let's just see how react of fans and viewers. OK they complaint and requested to extend more, just announced we will have 14 eps instead 11 eps. Did they want to see how glad and thankful to CH3 fom the fans. And I'm actually really thankful for that decision LOL.
Sort for ranting so much, I am forced to wake up early so need to release my stress
Let's wait for the sub to understand more and wait for another week. Maybe bz I'm anticipated so much to this lakorn so I care too much abt it^^

I didn't like the "I can help you forget Non" kiss, but yes I totally love the "See you" kiss. It totally saved it. And tt was a loud SMACK too! Even my mom chuckled when she heard it. HAHA. She didn't actually see the scene because she was busy with something else, but she totally heard Lip's smack. :ghehe:

Lady Dila said:
The see u kiss....
Ahhh its like the kiss Thula gave to Lan..
*i miss AK*

I was thinking of them toooo!!!! Haha. I was totally reminded of Lan and Toon's goodbye kisses. *SIGH* Anne and her kookwan, when will we see you two together again...?

Lady Dila said:
Yeah.. Boss-Saya is like a husband and wife..
She chose a suit for him, cook for him...
Ahhh AP just tooooo cute together...

It's too good to be true. Haha. I wish they'd not repeated those scenes. Haha. I had enough with one scene, but then they like repeated it a couple times. I guess it kind of shows how Saya's slowly changing towards Boss each time. 

June Pearl said:
AP makes me miss AK. Ann Peter should have been co-acting sooner.  
When me and my friend watching AP scenes, she said AP was amazing, the chemistry was just like AK. Too sweet, too cute, fin fin fin fin . I'm so crazy for AP right now.
I don't want the lakorn to end. I will rewatch AP scenes on Anon's Yt 1000 times to wait for Ann's new project. 

Yeah, they should've. Their chemistry is amazing. The power of Thongprasom... I can say that again. HAHA. I want to watch Anony's subs too. Can't wait. 

Dthaient said:
I was watching this lakorn and I do like the chemistry between Mark and Kim but I think they're still shy with intimate scenes. Their intimate scenes are very lightly played out, not completely put in. I do enjoy those scenes where Pranon hold Prao's hands the most. Cute.

That's the feeling I get from them too. They're still very shy. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
June Pearl said:
I have waited for Anon from yesterday till now. hehe. Millions thanks to her. Su su Anon.  :weee:
Fortunately, Anon subbed AP scenes only. So I don't have to skip or fast forward anything when rewatching AP scenes. :bopping:

Agree!