[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah11 said:
I still couldn't get over that lips kiss!! Ch3 is so kind to MK fans!!55555555+
am replying to cheer my feeling after all this drama and sadness it will be a lonf time before i can see their love recover :heart: :heart: my love birds 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
i seriously seriously now hate pranon hey you why you don't face her why you have to leave her like that nd treat her like that go say "you are  a liar" in the face better than doing that that's awful  :rant:  :rant:
I feel bad for Prao. Althrough she was wrong but she didn't derserve cold treatment from Non. At least he should tell her something, didn't have to be quiet, ignored and walked away from her, made her confuse all the time.
More heartbreak scenes for Boss and Prao next week.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
You know what hurts so much?
It's when someone made you feel special yesterday but makes you 
feel like you're a nobody today

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Well, some fans are like we're ready for drama! Give MK lots of drama LOL so they can make up later!! Looool!! XD I haven't seen it but I'm sure it'll pain me when Non just walks away from Prao but we know both are equally hurt in pain! One person felt deceived, the other did it out of good intentions! It's better to happen now than to wait til later on in life bc things could get worse! But I know Non will never leave Prao! Hehe

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
It official My favourite episode so far is ep 12. I just squealed,blushed,joyed , felt the pain and disappointed and glad all at one episode..... Waiting for the sub.. Now i want a real kiss or to show it.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
adsd18/2 said:
right after i lose hope they kissedddddddddd omg am screaammiiinnnggggg  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  like crazy 

This is such a beautiful scene! I cry watching it because Prao knows when the truth comes out, she's going to be hurt and he's going to be hurt. My only problem is why couldn't they make the kissing a tiny bit longer. hehe. I would have loved for a long pause kiss! :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
xodxo said:

This is such a beautiful scene! I cry watching it because Prao knows when the truth comes out, she's going to be hurt and he's going to be hurt. My only problem is why couldn't they make the kissing a tiny bit longer. hehe. I would have loved for a long pause kiss! :)
all bcoz of ch3 they just permit a touchy lips kiss for a second like the flash light or else they will cut it  :girlmad:  they cut a lot 

just wanted to share this i liked the moment of lipda and prao with the same expression and what a coincidence of course they are the two who will get the most pain in the couples up coming ep  

xodxo

I believe there should be four episodes. this lakorn ends on the 25th so that will be four episodes!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
xodxo said:
I believe there should be four episodes. this lakorn ends on the 25th so that will be four episodes!

Sweet_JJ said:
It's going to end with 15 episodes, 2 episodes next week and 1 more on Feb. 25.
like sweet_jj said 3 more episode 
ep 13 will be on 18,      ep 14 on 19 and       the final ep on 25 

3 more eps and it will end no more lipya and no more nonpraw 

xodxo

adsd18/2 said:
all bcoz of ch3 they just permit a touchy lips kiss for a second like the flash light or else they will cut it  :girlmad:  they cut a lot 

it was still a good kiss; just almost too brief! the thais are trying to keep their conservative image, but they're really back and forth. some lakorn gets lip kisses like ARO others they forbid it lol it's funny they're never consistent

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
xodxo said:

it was still a good kiss; just almost too brief! the thais are trying to keep their conservative image, but they're really back and forth. some lakorn gets lip kisses like ARO others they forbid it lol it's funny they're never consistent
that's true :yes: am just happy they give them a kiss even brief if they didn't it will be always something missing :ghehe: their sweetness had to be completed with that kiss  :kiss2:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
WTF??!?!? MAN?!?!? I dont approve of Non to treat Prao like that in the office man!?!?!!? OMG. so shady! Poor Prao, she was trying to invite Non to lunch and even bought him sweets. God-------NO! I'm not surprised why Prao will leave Thailand for Germany! Everyone treats her so bad! Why do they have to ignore her?! It's so uncalled for! NO!!!!!!

GueSs

TyziR
Lol, that's not his kid. He was saying the kid is like his kid too and he won't let anything happen. It's white dudes kid, her ex husbands. I'm just fast forwarding through this. I caught that part.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I usually do not come in here unless I've seen the most recent episode already, but galee all this time at work, I'm like omg did LipYa do anything???? Haha. I couldn't help coming in here to get a sneak peak.... and I'mso happy they kissed!!! Hehe. Now I'm looking forward to EP12 even more!! Can't wait till I get home....sigh.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Boss is so touchy touchy.  Isn't he just the most lovable p'ek EVER.   Saya & Non are both acting impulsively right now.  

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
So, ch3 forbid kissing scene in other lakorn??
I thought they only banned force kiss..
YLC hv longer kissing scene than ARO..
Erm so I guess ch3 make exception for Anne..
All actor from anne's generation dont hv any problem to do a real kiss??

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
@Lady Dila,

it does seem like Ch3 is making exceptions especially when it comes to Anne's lakorn or work, LOL, because even Medta Production's lakorn were forbid to show kissing on the lips. Eg. Mint and JMa had a kiss scene in Ronapee and it was forbid to show bc supposedly CH3 has banned kissing on the lips. lol But every time Anne has a lakron out, all her lakorns have LOTS and LOTS of lips sucking. Lol. Which I don't mind at all, but why bother to say the CH3 has ban kissing when other producers can allow lips sucking. 5555++ its just funny.

Well, I personally dont mind the lip kissing bc I love to see my pra'nang kiss on screen! :)