[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  why are you crying prao that was the sweetest kiss ever aaaaaaaaaaaa i feel my heart will explose this's so emotional so beautiful so heart broken she don't  wont to lose him after all this i will reply and reply and reply that scene this's the best lakorn for me the best so far 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Part 5 is cute for both couples. Poor Lipda and Non had to taste Saya and Prao's food. Both have same react. The girls didn't know and kept feed them...so cute
Adsd, that scene was sweetest but hardest to watch. I feel pain for Prao while watching this scene

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i don't want to continue to watch the broke up scene it will be soo hard feeling oyyyy 

all this happiness  between the two couple will fall apart  :teary:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
LipYa is like husband and wife. Can we have one more their scene like that, still not prepare for misunderstanding.
And did Saya quit and stay at home do wife-work? Cooking, cleaning house, preparing his cloths.... The adventage when dating the Boss=))

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i still didn't get to this part but why i have to go through this part aggghhhh

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Jan's husband appeared. Maybe that will make Lip and Jan become a fake couple to banish Jan's husband. And then Saya will misunderstand everything. Heart broken scene will come huhu.  :cry:  :cry:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Just when she wants to confess, he figures it out
exactly the whole ep she keep wanting to confess she want only to be prao in his mind without the shadow of abb ruk and the fear she wil lose him when he know the truth she know she can't lie to him for ever she's a good girl must sometime she mess up aaaaaaaaaaahhhh my heart ache for them 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
exactly the whole ep she keep wanting to confess she want only to be prao in his mind without the shadow of abb ruk and the fear she wil lose him when he know the truth she know she can't lie to him for ever she's a good girl must sometime she mess up aaaaaaaaaaahhhh my heart ache for them
That scene was well done. I love the choice of music, so dramtic and emotional. I need applause Ann and P Aew. I can feel their pain and confuse, pluse the echo of Prao's voice just made it harder for Non.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
That scene was well done. I love the choice of music, so dramtic and emotional. I need applause Ann and P Aew. I can feel their pain and confuse, pluse the echo of Prao's voice just made it harder for Non.
i feel sooooo sooooo sooooo saaaaaaaaaaaaaaad right now   :weep:  :weep:  pranon feel like he's seeing someone else not abb ruk he thought she's praw , and he leaved praw dizzy so dramatic  :no:  i hate this feeling 

in one second  your world can transform from light to dark when you lose your source of happiness *sigh* 

i hate hate this feeling prao need to be strong enough 

cry cry cry pain  

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Waiting part 9, have to rewatch other early parts to cheer me up^^
Need to comment part 8, i love Boss. Just to say sorry to Saya, he brough ALOT OF FLOWERS with "Sorry" word in different languages. How sweet he was. She felt in love deeply with Lipda so she will feel more painful when there is misunderstanding. But there is one scene that pops up my mind when watching this scene. The scene when Kawee prepared the room with full flowers and remembered what Narin said " It's waste" LOL

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i feel like am in a roll coaster in today episode so many different emotion so many transformation  i feel frozen 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
 i seriously seriously now hate pranon hey you why you don't face her why you have to leave her like that nd treat her like that go say "you are  a liar" in the face better than doing that that's awful  :rant:  :rant:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
right after i lose hope they kissedddddddddd omg am screaammiiinnnggggg  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  like crazy 
Omggggggggggh ghghfdaDmkasgn YES!!!!!!! Screaming in happiness girl!!!!55555555555555555 oh my!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant believe I'm on my phone at work!! I cannot wait!!! Tonight!!!! MK spamming BABY!!!!!!!

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
 i seriously seriously now hate pranon hey you why you don't face her why you have to leave her like that nd treat her like that go say "you are  a liar" in the face better than doing that that's awful  :rant:  :rant:
Poor Non and Prao, I knew the misunderstanding was coming!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to watch the entire episode after work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Non has a reason to be angry, but I still love both! Lol BC they're going to make up in GERMANY!!!yay!!!!!!

I still couldn't get over that lips kiss!! Ch3 is so kind to MK fans!!55555555+