[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
Lol after seeing the TIED i am like my fellows in thread really has wildest imaginations ... Haha kudos for the writer and director to have unpredictable turn... But little dissappointed since expected kiss scene.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
I really like Kim in this lakorn, love the stylist of ARO. They did great job to dress everyone here, esp Kim's character.
The fanpage of MK in my country already has been anti Non LOL. Non ka, you will earn alot of anti after tonight ep.
Get ready for more 20 minutes^^
but to be honest he didn't do anything prao is the one who lied to him and although i don't want to see her hurt like that but she has to pay the price of her lie pranon hates lie and she know it , i will cry with her she did it due to her deep love to him coz that's not the strait for word woman i knew from the first ep love make her change and it will make her hurt aaaaahhhh  :lmao:  :cry1:  :cry1:

i guess it's already on air right ?

THE HARDEST PART IS THE WAITING FOR PART1 TO BE UPLOAD  :weee:  :weee:

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
sarasona said:
Is it started ???? Waiting for a kiss scene between AP.. I might be in 7 heaven after it.DON'T DISAPPOINT ME
 haha, me too. hope they will kiss tonight. OMG AP shiping. So excited to see the drunk Boss. He will confess everything to Saya. 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Adsd18/2, you're really fast. I'm watching this right now. Uh oh, after this ep,we have to wait for another week.
Poor Boss, the evil woman had to appear at the time Boss confess. Saya now misunderstands or starts to get jealous. Ok now she thinks more abt Lipda. Have to do this sooner.
Ohhhh, does Lilly get pregrant? LOL so quickly.
LipYa shippers prepare for part 2

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
plus in the summary they said they suspected that praw is betraying the company while i guess am not sure it's sandy who will cause all the chaos bad sandy will make praw in big trouble and the long waiting bed secen of lipya is in the next part get ready 

cikna

sarNie Adult
I'm in cloud nine after watching anonyblue's subbed parts of Saya & Lipda's moments in episode 11!! It's funny, emotional, tense , all at the same time. Thanks anonyblue!

I totally get it from Saya's perspective, why she couldn't clearly see that "Boss" is in love with her. She has started to see signs here and there like when he says he doesn't want to lose her, why she won't let him into her life and seeing how he takes care of her when her grandma came for a visit, when she was not well and of course when her house got burnt. but the ultimate hindrance is that she doesn't feel secured in terms of emotion with him, she is doubtful of his actual intention towards her, let alone of the possibility if she reciprocates his feelings, she may feel that her heart will get broken easily. and all of this is because she has seen how he is with the women.

But with pranon, she gets the fluttering feeling like a school girl first falling in love because pranon seems the opposite of Lipda. She feels safe around him, something she thinks Lip will not be able to do.

My heart pains when Saya said her 1st meeting with pranon was fate but her 1st meeting with Lip was planned bcoz she really wants to work with him. My heart goes to Lip; can see his dissappointment SAya said that and whom unknown to Saya, believe his first encounter with Saya was fate for him. Like a few who wrote in the previous posts, Lip behaved almost like a small boy when Saya said she wants to leave his condo. He was desperate to make her stay by his side. He bleeds for her (literally and figuratively), easily forgives her when she said she was sorry for yelling at him, willing to cook for everyday and disallowing to buy food, checking how things are at her burnt condo, going along with her slightly silly rooming arrangement which i personally i think Saya is gaining more benefits that Lip who is the owner of his condo and the most difficult things for him to do was to listen she talks lovingly about pranon and encourage her to fight for her love for pranon.
He is a true epitome of a man who loves unconditionally even if it means letting the one you sincerely love, to love another man

There many other things I simply love about Lip+Saya's moments in episode 11:
1. How Lip reply "goodnite" to Saya
2. How Saya was concerned over the bandage on Lip's finger
3. HOw easily Lip forgives Saya every time she throw tantrums. (Can't imagine how he is able to smile and makes a sincere effort to be cheerful after Saya has treated him)
4. How Saya showed concern when she heard Lip's scream of pain when he accidentally hurt his finger while he was fixing her table he took from her condo
5. How eager Lip was to read Saya post on her blog about being afraid and brave. I am pretty sure the "fan who was crazy about Saya's blog" is him himself
6. How Saya was taken aback when Lip, in his attempt to calm her, said she can do anything or punish him for what he did, but one thing he can't do is to leave her alone

Aaahh, there is so much more I want to say!!! Sooo looking forward for episode 12

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Watching MKscene, I need someone right now. I feel lonely huhuhu
extremely lonelyyyyyyyyyyyy they make me miss to have someone share those moment with their love is soooo beautifuullllll soooo puuuuuurrrreeeeee ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh am getting romantic here  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :teary:  :teary:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
watching them this sweet in part2 make it even hard to watch the broke uop scene whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 

I love their scenes on ep 11,12...so sweet and romantic, like normal youth couple. I can understand why after ARO, they started to hint us that they're dating. So sweet like that in lakorn, it's hard to avoid the real feeling.

Not satisfied with AP's kiss scene but better than MK LOL

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
I love their scenes on ep 11,12...so sweet and romantic, like normal youth couple. I can understand why after ARO, they started to hint us that they're dating. So sweet like that in lakorn, it's hard to avoid the real feeling.

Not satisfied with AP's kiss scene but better than MK LOL
am now sure 100% ch3 forbidden the real hot kiss just a touch in the lips so i lost hope that MK will have an intimate kiss like they had in pckk i will just enjoy their sweetness and the beautiful love they make me feel just addicted to it :heart: :heart: :heart: and my heart feels warm 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
So far, i love every moment in part 1,2,3 of 2 couples. Poor Boss again gets interupt while planning confess but we have quickly kiss and "see you".Saya ahhh, you are lucky girl.
Ok,eon't complain abt MK's kiss,get spoiler from IG^^

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Oh, How sweet and romatic AP was! And then when i was watching AP sweetness, MK scene suddenly appeared, it just cut my emotion so bad. Argg while they always added MK scene when we were watching the best moment of AP. Anyway, aweeee AP kisssssssssssssssssssssss. How sweet, how cute, how romatic it was! Love love love them  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Lady Dila said:

This scene was super hillarious..
I stop watch it live because i still cant believe we got to see AP kiss.. Ahhh im crazy!
 That scene is super hilarious. haha. Lip cornered Saya like they were doing some inapproriate things. haha i feel so warm, so sweet watching it.