[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
June Pearl said:
I wanna watch this scene. haha. So excited for tomorrow ep. Boss will be jealous of Pranon and do something to Saya. 
*pics*

Same here. Can't wait to see drunk Boss attack Saya. Haha. 

June Pearl said:
 Haha, i hate that woman, too. I think if she was not there, Saya and Boss would have a kiss. haha. I see love in Saya's eyes when she was asking Boss the reason why he did everything for her.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: .
She have already fallen in love with Lip but she kept telling herself he is a player, he treats every woman the same. 
And damn!!! Why that girl had to named Ann also. haha That make us confused haha

It looked like it! I was like OMG they're about to kiss, but I'm sure someone's going to disrupt them. Haha.
Idk. I don't buy the Saya has fallen for Boss, but doesn't know. Her actions seem to be saying otherwise. She's still soo into Non. In SSH (yes, again) Alin was into Lek, but only because she felt he was the perfect man in her life, and the writers thoroughly made it clear that Alin was in love with Din, but didn't realize it. I just hope that she does through a lot of redeem herself and prove that she is in love with Boss. As of now their relationship hasn't developed at all. Only Boss has changed. 
I didn't even realize that was her name! Haha. The background music was so loud, the gal was screaming so much, and I was just so mad that I didn't catch her name. HAHA. 

June Pearl said:
Lipda is the only completely perfect guy left on earth. 

AGREE.

ceda_lee said:
Boss:  I'm...not gay.   :loool:  :lmao3:  :lmao2:

HAHAHA. I was totally cracking up during that scene. That guy that briefly made an appearance was pretty cute. HEHE. He too young for Run though. Man Run, you cougar! HAHA. Like boss, like subordinate. Haha. 

Lady Dila said:
Cant wait to watch it with sub...
I want to know what Boss said on the last part in front of Saya and Anne before they show the preview for next ep.

I want to know too. Somehow my understanding of this episode is the worst compared to the previous ones. I usually can make out what everyone's saying, but for today's episode I had a hard time. Haha. 

Lady Dila said:
Oohh ok thanks Nangfah..
Boss.. Boss.. Boss..
What a perfect boss..
If i hv a boss like this.. I'll sign a contract to work with him for the rest of my life..

Amen!

himyim said:
omg sayas eyes when she was looking at
boss, you can tell shes falling in love with him.. and soo funny when boss got angry that girl came haha
Lady Dila said:
Rite himyim...
She loves him but i guess she keep telling her mind to not fall in love with boss bcos he's player..
himyim said:
yeah haha i should of worded that differently but in her eyes you couldsee the love she has for him

She needs to prove herself in order for me to permit her to have Boss. HAHA. 

June Pearl said:
This pic looks cute so i wanna share it here hehe
Ann's face is soooooooooooo cute. Damn Peter haha, you are so harsh. 
*pic*

HAHA. What in the world??? That's so funny. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
While she's changing her clothes, i was like.. boss, go go go in to the room.. *pervert*

Yes that Ann...i want slap slap slap her when she interupt BosSaya moment..
June Pearl said:
haha, i had the same thought while watching that scene, too. Boss would go in and .... hahaaha. 
But i don't understand why Lip and Saya did those things. 

Me too! I was like Boss just, just walk in on her! HAHA. Time up already darn it! Haha. 
I think he was all like she should ask for help when she needs to and not try to do everything herself. 

June Pearl said:
It is so funny when Run came in and he thought Boss did something not good to Saya. haha. 

Haha. Yeah, his reaction was hilarious! 

Lady Dila said:
Ran never failed to make laugh..
He's the most clever one..
He's the first person found out bout AbRuk
And about Boss's feeling..
I want to know what he told saya that makes saya wake up and think bout boss..

Yup, he's the next best thing in ARO. Without him I don't know how else I'd survive ARO's comedy. 

lynnyang said:
Am I the only one who's FF MK scenes :rant:??? I'm only into Ann & Peter, hehe... :dance1: :heart:

You're not alone. I tried not to so I wouldn't ruin the flow, but I really couldn't help it. 

himyim said:

Oh-My-God. 

himyim said:
yeah ): but in other photos she looks normal, she looks sad though ): i hope it is really more of a willing scene!

She does look sad. I hope it's because Boss confesses and she realizes she's been a brat to him all this time. Not because she doesn't want him cuddling her. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they didn't give me enough time when they were in this scene so i got the full version behind the scene thanks to this fan for sharing it awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAy4fqSWZxo

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Love Pranon here! I don't blame Prao at all for doing what she's doing bc clearly Saya has issues with admitting feelings with anyone. She never even expresses interest in her boss! Too bad! They're still fighting like immature kids. I love simple and patient people like Non and Prao. Notice Saya and her Boss are both physically violent and aggressive people and I hate stupid aggressive people! That scene where Anne storms into Peter accusing him of his stupid set up plan in the office with Non and she harshly threw the binder in his face. Geez, if only he didn't move fast enough, he would have been scarred lol I hate stupid violent people! Well, that's why I'm drawn to beautiful simple people like Non and Prao, the less drama, the better! Tomorrow is the break up scene between Prao and Non! I'm sad in tears, but not to worry bc they can make up in Germany!!5555++ cannot wait for Germany YO!!!

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
they didn't give me enough time when they were in this scene so i got the full version behind the scene thanks to this fan for sharing it awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAy4fqSWZxo
Thank you for the clip. While watching it, I thought why it was so short^^. It looked like they just did one take, no NG^^

Does anyone know where is the rooftop that Boss went to drink. I want to go there when I go to Bangkok.

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
I honestly have to say this could be my favorite MK Lakorn, beating PCKK! Bc MK actually has more intimate scenes in here and that's what I love!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah11 said:
I honestly have to say this could be my favorite MK Lakorn, beating PCKK! Bc MK actually has more intimate scenes in here and that's what I love!
mee tooo but there's something missing they must have a kiss like the one they had in pckk i need to see one, i will be soooooooooooo mmmmaaaaaaaaadddd if they cut the kisses they had in germany 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Thank you for the clip. While watching it, I thought why it was so short^^. It looked like they just did one take, no NG^^

their happiness comes naturally :crush: :crush: :crush:  

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
55555 yep, I prefer a lip to lip smooch as well, but ch3 might not allow it, but cheeks with lips is good for me too! Most importantly, cuddle each other tightly and embrace into each other's arms! Yes, that's romantic! :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Favorite LipYa scenes continued...

EP11​
 ​
 ​
"Boss, what do you think you're doing?!"​
I love that look on Saya's face when she saw Boss come out with a rope. Haha. She's like, uh oh something's going down. Man those muscles Peter. You look so fine!
 ​
"Put me down, Boss!"​
I think they're trying to really showcase Peter's muscles. HAHA. He's carried her, um more than twice in this whole lakorn. That's a rare thing in Thai lakorn world. :ghehe: Anyway, I love it because well it's Peter carrying Anne without a sweat! 
 ​
"My intentions are good."​
Okay this scene was way annoying because of Saya and her unreasonable attitude, but I love it because I totally feel Boss' pain. When I get upset like that I do storm off too, and Peter did quite well expressing his feeling.  
 ​
"Fine, I won't leave."​
This scene was cute. He was like a happy child when Saya told him she'd stay with him. Hehe. The way he ran to the door was just beyond adorable. Oh Boss. You're such a kid. 
 ​
 ​
To be continued...​

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah11 said:
55555 yep, I prefer a lip to lip smooch as well, but ch3 might not allow it, but cheeks with lips is good for me too! Most importantly, cuddle each other tightly and embrace into each other's arms! Yes, that's romantic! :)
oyyyyyyyyyy reading and imagining that , beautifuuuullllllllllll :cloud9: :cloud9: :heart:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Favorite LipYa scenes continued...

​
EP11​
 ​
 ​
"What happened to your finger?"​
Yet again a little kid Boss is. Haha. This scene was cute, couldn't resist putting it on here. 
 ​
"A better wrap."​
I'm not sure what their conversation was about in this scene, but he definitely was admiring her bandage skills. Haha. I think. Something like this is very easy to dress, but I guess boys will be boys. Haha. 
 ​
"Why are you doing so much for me?"​
...because he loves you!! HEHE. Of course we don't actually get a confession instead we get a misunderstanding...again! But I still love this scene because at least Boss is working hard on his confession and Saya is ready to hear it!! 
 ​
BONUS: Favorite LipRun scene.​
"Boss...I'm gay."​
Run, I'm sure Boss knew that. Haha. I love, love this scene. Run is too cute. I want a friend like him. Haha. I just love Peter's reaction to Run and his bf's affections and totally love his reaction after Run confessed. He's like....okay, TMI and I think I knew that. Haha. So funny. I'm glad he told Run he loved Saya, now that Run knows I hope he'll try to set the two up or something. :ghehe:
 ​
 ​
To be continued...​

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
3 hours to go  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

all the truth will be revealed today no more lies no more hiding ayyyyy

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
less than hour  :cry:  :cry:

I really like Kim in this lakorn, love the stylist of ARO. They did great job to dress everyone here, esp Kim's character.
The fanpage of MK in my country already has been anti Non LOL. Non ka, you will earn alot of anti after tonight ep.
Get ready for more 20 minutes^^