[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Ran never failed to make laugh..
He's the most clever one..
He's the first person found out bout AbRuk
And about Boss's feeling..
I want to know what he told saya that makes saya wake up and think bout boss..

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
boss tied her up to teach her a lesson about how to get a boyfriend, something along those lines, like she never asked for help when he was there for her when she did the task he assigned her

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
EP11 Thoughts:
- Someone shoot me. This show is moving sooo slowly! Grr. I feel like the extension was not needed. If they're moving at this pace they could've just squeezed everything into 11 episodes. We wouldn't miss anything. They have too many filler and unnecessary scenes. They're pretty much fan servicing us. HAHA. And yes, I'm guilty of being sweetened by those LipYa scenes. HEHE. GRR. Darn you Anne. 
- Praao, just stop. Just...really. You're a liar and you have the guts to march into your boss' office and yell at her? What does she want for talking with Non just the two of them?? To tell your *ss! *EXHALE* Yes, Praso was a little remorseful after Saya told her she doesn't want to reveal the truth, but still. URGH. Selfish b*tch. Sorry Kim, your character is super annoying in here. 
- I don't think the scriptwriters have anymore ideas. HAHA. They're like giving MK scenes that AP has already gone through. Like really? The sleeping on one bed, rain, storm, touching face?? They must want it to be fair haha. Whatever scenes AP gets MK must get as well, and whatever scenes MK gets AP must get as well. Hilarious. 
- I was so frustrated with LipYa today. They went through the same misunderstanding...TWICE! In a row!! These scriptwriters are just...adding unnecessary stuff. They're mad at each other yelling, crying, sulking and like a moment later they're happy again, joking already. Tomorrow we're gonna get the same issue again because coincidentally Boss' ONS's appear RIGHT when Boss is about to confess. *SIGH* AIYA. Boss and Saya are giving me a headache. 
- Despite hating on Praao for what she'd done to Saya, I still watched her and Non's scenes (talking about the previous ep's), but in today's episode I couldn't stand them at all. They're soo teeny with their relationship. I felt weird. Haha. I just couldn't watch them holding hands and being all giddy over one another. Their story didn't progress at all in this episode...smh.
- Couldn't they have spared some scenes for the rest of the cast? It's not just a few characters that are being left out, it's like EVERYONE. They're spending soo much time giving us all these sweet AP and MK scenes that they've neglected the other part of their cast. That's just...wrong. Haha. I know some characters don't really need a lot of screen time, but you've still got to include them. I usually complain that writers spend too much screen time on unnecessary side characters, but for ARO I'm begging them to include the rest of the cast. Haha. 

LOL Moments:
- Run. Run, Run, Run. Haha. He's freaking hilarious. The part he confessed to Boss was my favorite part. He's like "Boss, I'm going to tell you my secret and you tell me yours, okay. I'm gay!" And Boss is like "OK...I'm not gay." With a straight face. HAHA.  :loool:

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
yeah ): but in other photos she looks normal, she looks sad though ): i hope it is really more of a willing scene!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
oyyyyyyy am pretty sure the broke up is in this week , pranon and saya start dating 
*pic*

Oey, I hope they don't date! HEHE. I hope they're just "studying each other" haha. I'm pretty sure Non's not going to date Saya. I mean he's still in love with his Praao. 

Lady Dila said:
whatever it is.. I want the tie scene happen before the drunk scene..
seems like its a funny scene...
After the drunk scene, i want Boss-Saya in more dramatic/serious scene...

5 more hours to go....
Go Boss! make a move tonight!!

Totally not what we expected and hoped. HAHA. It wasn't even close to being raeng. It was...it was....normal. HAHA.

June Pearl said:
I hope it won't happen so soon. I don't wanna see Lipda in pain. 
More AP together even if it's sweet, funny or painful. I love AP no matter what. hehe  :dance3:  :dance2:

Haha. I'm like no more giving us random love/sweet scenes, but when they do give it to us I'm guilty for being pleased. 

preetam said:
I have checked first few episodes and like everyone said Anne Pete are the best thing in the lakorn. Their couple is one sided in the lakorn but they make up for it with natural acting and more experience in the field. This pair is a delight I especially love Peter. I kinda liked him before in Nang rai sai lub but here he is the best thing.
About the other couple I thought my mind will start changing here concerning kim acting skill but I still think she tends to use the same mechanics for all the different characters she has acted so far -eyebrows raising, the way she moves her mouth even her body gestures I have already seen those things and aura in all of her previous roles. Now I understand my problem with her acting : "kim" is too much in her characters so the aura is the same. Mark is not good at all in my view. Maybe he needs to start picking different characters. He is stiff in his delivery. He is supposed to be charming but he leaves me rather cold. And constant falling and eye bugging scenes does not chemistry. Maybe he will get better

Yes, they're the best thing in here!!! Non is a pretty easy guy to act so, I feel like Mark's actually doing okay. Haha.

Lady Dila said:
Yeah.. AP acting so natural and soooo much chemistry even this is the first time they pair up..
Boss is sooooo yummy...

Yup, all natural awesome chemi. 

cikna said:

Get's attacked?? I guess Boss is human after all. You love a woman to a point you can't live without her. You are even willing to keep your feelings to yourself although it makes you miserable, afraid she would would walk out of your life and you will suffer even more. But now, she is there, in your house, in front of you. You think you can just keep it all to urself??? Hehehehe.... :pervie: Btw, Dila. Thanks for sharing this

Thanks again dila for sharing this. I guess the alpha male in Mr Narakorn could not just stand there and do nothing. He is going to beat Saya ... He is going to beat her with his passionate love. And she will surey lose :yes:
adsd18/2, i particularly love the second pic (Lip+Saya)! Love the words! LOve the visuals! A picture speaks a thousand words! :heart: Thanks for sharing

Waah!! Dila, you really make my day today!! My eyes are popping out and my brain starts to imagine things... :woot:

Hahaha. Totally. Boss is a human being with human desires. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
lave love love is all around you :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Cikna.. Me myself cant stop looking at those pix..
Boss is too darn hot to handle..
If Saya still refuse to accept his love,that means she really ask for a smack on her head!

If Saya still refuses Boss...I'll take him. He can be my...second, third, FOURTH husband! HAHA.

adsd18/2 said:
just one hour  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Mmm....Boss is hot! HEHE. Adsd, I guess they didn't cut the swing scene!!! Haha. Here I thought they were being mean to us. 

cikna said:
 The Boss is one strong gentleman! One swoop, and Saya is on his shoulder. Waiittt..is that a smile on Saya's face??? Em.... :scratchhead2:

I love me a macho man like Boss!!

adsd18/2 said:
that pic is a bts, peter is looking to the camera to take a bts pic not the actual acting 

Haha. Yeah, I had to double check to see if it looked more like a BTS pic or actual scene. You're right, it does look like they're posing for a pic. 

cikna said:
Really?? Here I am beginning to imagine smthg big gonna happen...hehehehe...

Here I thought Saya was actually gonna be happy being all cozy with Boss!

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Anne is so friendly, so down to earth. I'm in love deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeply with this woman. 

She can sit anywhere to chat with her fans. Like a cute little girl.
Love her to the max. Anne's fever forever. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh gooo gooo prao put her on her right place i love my sassy girl  :numchuck: you non you are soo weak  :whatever:
*pics*

Yeah Non, be a man! Haha. Well, he did take Praao away so that counts. Haha.

adsd18/2 said:
oo oooo when pranon said he doesn't like liar to his ex prao her face change from happy to fear , she's on constant fear she will lose him in any moment due to her lie ohh prao you shouldn't lie you will suffer for that later  :teary:

btw i didn't say that earlier since i didn't understant why lipda tied sya  :scratchhead2:  have to wait for the sub but as lady lida said the tied happen before the bed scene :ghehe: and the talk between lipda and saya in the opening ep will clear so many thing from the point of view of sya to lipda i can't comment much since i don't understand it 
Meoconie said:
I don't understand what Boss did to Saya. What with tied her and countdowned. LOL @ Run when he came and said "crazy" to the boss.

I think Boss was testing Saya. Whether or not Saya can solve her own problems.......? Just a wild guess haha. 

adsd18/2 said:
ohhhhhh :facepalm: lipda he's helping her to get alone with him 

i don't want to see prao that weak and that fears to lose pranon i t become like a night mare for her every time she hear the word saya from pranon's mouth she lose her strong and became crazy  :weee:  i can't imagine the depressing she will be in once he know the truth i can't take it  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

saya and prao talk show to me saya is suffering and prao feel guilty for that she's asking her why she don't tell pranon she's the real abb ruk , woow another two year and i will understand thai without sub :ghehe: jk 

one more thing the look saya and prao give to each other with teary eyes make me emotional this two are magnificent  :teary:  :teary:  they are so compatible yet can't get along 

That's my hope!! To understand without subs. Haha. 

Meoconie said:
Read that today will be end PraoNon sweet scenes and tomorrow will be SaNon's scenes. Prepare PraoNon and LipYa fans.
Boss confesses his love to Run and I will hope Run will help Boss to win Saya.

Yeah, I hope Run lets is slip. But then again I want Saya to hear it from Boss's lips. 

adsd18/2 said:
:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: my tissue is readyyy but my heart is not ready 
*pic*

saya why you can't give lipda your confidence he's always beside you, she think he planed it all to bring prao in the office *sigh*

I totally love the rooftop restaurant/bar that they used to film. It's classy and has a nice scenery of the city lights, beautiful. I love that cap of Boss with the lights int he background.  

Meoconie said:
http://instagram.com/p/y9v2Qbiek3/#
I like their cloths, so matching.

Hate Saya so much in this ep. Boss just gave her a chance to be alone with Non but Prao happened to be there. She was bwck home, threw stuff to him while he made s.thing for her, questioned abt his kindness, not care when he hurt...poor Boss:(

Yup. She's soo....urgh. 

Lady Dila said:
Arghhhh.. Darn darn darn Ann!! I hate this woman..
I didnt understand anything but i guess Boss almost confess his feeling to Saya,then Ann come..
Why why why... Feel like want to kick this bi**h..

Oh i mean Ann in this lakorn.. Not Anne Thongprasom or Saya..

Ann?? Who? Boss's ex-gf? Or the one-night-stand gal? Haha. Yeah, right when Saya was going to create a better image of Boss the gal comes in and confirms just about every "jao choo" thought she's had of Boss. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ceda_lee said:
Prao was so cute!  Whenever she freaks out LOL!  That whole "swing in the river" scene was nicely done.  I must have wathced it over 30 times.  She has the worst luck ever.  Frogs, lizards, snake...

Nangfah11 said:
Hehe I'm rewatching ep11 for Non and Prao!!hehe

i thought i was the only one doing that i rewatched and watched and still can go and rewatch i enjoyed it that much :ghehe:

when you fall in love that's the most beautiful things ever seriously *sigh* when thinking of the lose of it :heart: :heart: :heart: my love birds
http://iconosquare.com/p/918554820971785504_1298484026

prao you know saya is generous by keeping silent but that will not help you , the truth must be discovered sooner or later and you have to pay for the lie with your tears but i know you are not a bad girl and pranon will come back to you for the being of you not abb ruk