[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Lady Dila said:
Arghhhh.. Darn darn darn Ann!! I hate this woman..
I didnt understand anything but i guess Boss almost confess his feeling to Saya,then Ann come..
Why why why... Feel like want to kick this bi**h..
Oh i mean Ann in this lakorn.. Not Anne Thongprasom or Saya..
Wonder whose Ann are you talking abt. Ugly Ann. My reaction just likes Boss wwhen he nearly confessed.

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Lady Dila said:
Arghhhh.. Darn darn darn Ann!! I hate this woman..
I didnt understand anything but i guess Boss almost confess his feeling to Saya,then Ann come..
Why why why... Feel like want to kick this bi**h..

Oh i mean Ann in this lakorn.. Not Anne Thongprasom or Saya..
 Haha, i hate that woman, too. I think if she was not there, Saya and Boss would have a kiss. haha. I see love in Saya's eyes when she was asking Boss the reason why he did everything for her.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: .
She have already fallen in love with Lip but she kept telling herself he is a player, he treats every woman the same. 
And damn!!! Why that girl had to named Ann also. haha That make us confused haha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
I need uncut version. Will they release one?:( what the point post those pics and cut it.
I don't expect her mon give in quickly but he saved Prao's father and brother so she should thank and approve their relationship.
They are bf/gf already, just give them a kiss, even on cheek or forehead.
i know right whhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyy aaaggghhhh  :annoyed:  :annoyed:

and this's a moment i felt high connection between saya and prao saya didn't expose her coz she saw they were happy together and when prao heard that she felt guilty in my opinion  :teary:  :teary:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Lady Dila said:
Cant wait to watch it with sub...
I want to know what Boss said on the last part in front of Saya and Anne before they show the preview for next ep.
He said he has never brought any "girl" home except for Saya. That Saya was shocked considering he was a playboy.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Oohh ok thanks Nangfah..
Boss.. Boss.. Boss..
What a perfect boss..
If i hv a boss like this.. I'll sign a contract to work with him for the rest of my life..

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Nangfah11 said:
Hehe I'm rewatching ep11 for Non and Prao!!hehe
Prao was so cute!  Whenever she freaks out LOL!  That whole "swing in the river" scene was nicely done.  I must have wathced it over 30 times.  She has the worst luck ever.  Frogs, lizards, snake...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Rite himyim...
She loves him but i guess she keep telling her mind to not fall in love with boss bcos he's player..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
MK has so many cute funny moments on this episode. Kim plays these sassy roles with ease. The part on the bed where Prao jumped on Non's back had me cracking up! I'm glad Prao's mom eased up to Non. I was worried the plot was going towards the direction of Prao's family disapproving of Non which is uncall for in my opinion. There's already enough lies and secrets to fill up air time. I think Saya is coming to her sense, took her long enough, but she has acknowledged the fact that Non actually like Prao for Prao, not because he thinks Prao is abb ruk, but because they have an actual connection and many things in common -- this is from Non's mouth also. Looking forward to tomorrow epi!

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
I really like this scene. Hilarious. Ann is so sexy. haha. Who could do this? Changing cloth when being tied. It's the one and only ANNE THONGPRASOM. haha  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

And here is the real perfect Ann with the annoying Ann in the lakorn. 

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
June Pearl said:
I really like this scene. Hilarious. Ann is so sexy. haha. Who could do this? Changing cloth when being tied. It's the one and only ANNE THONGPRASOM. haha  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

And here is the real perfect Ann with the annoying Ann in the lakorn. 

While she's changing her clothes, i was like.. boss, go go go in to the room.. *pervert*

Yes that Ann...i want slap slap slap her when she interupt BosSaya moment..

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Lady Dila said:
While she's changing her clothes, i was like.. boss, go go go in to the room.. *pervert*

Yes that Ann...i want slap slap slap her when she interupt BosSaya moment..
haha, i had the same thought while watching that scene, too. Boss would go in and .... hahaaha. 
But i don't understand why Lip and Saya did those things.