[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Is he riding bike in real life?

Somehow i see the woman in the pink dress in the clip "AP New Fantasy Couple" is so mean. She said nonsense things about the lakorn. She knows nothing and haven't watched it yet but she still acted like she knew it. And when they mentioned about AnnPeter some new projects, she even said "if she (Ann) can recover from exhaustion yet" with a mean laugh. Hate her haha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what's importing is his acting is good, i don't care for actors real life if actor can act then that's all i need am watching his lakorn not his real life just want to comment on that

i guess prao will gain the like of his aunt and pranon's family by helping them in the sell in the market  she even will dance that's not the same prao of ep1 she will never do that if she wasn't deep in love with him , love can do miracle :lolyup:

sending each other sweet look  :kiss2:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Ofc Prao is happily dancing for non 55 I'm waiting for that very very sweet scene of them cuddling in bed or was it the floor looool

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah11 said:
Ofc Prao is happily dancing for non 55 I'm waiting for that very very sweet scene of them cuddling in bed or was it the floor looool
i think in the floor and i hope if there's any kiss don't cut it ch3 we want the full sweetness  :scooter:

am waiting for this particular moment  :woot:  :drools:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Aha me too and Non better hugs Prao so tight on that floor loooolz and then yes, Prao can show Non how to love a girl in the after math LOOOOOL XD

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
@june_pearl
omg i was gonna mention that the host sounded ljke she had no idea what the lakorn was about or even watched an actual episode, kinda came off abit rude! but wow i never knew peter was late like that sucks missed out on pics with his koojin we would of had soo much more bts pictures

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
himyim said:
@june_pearl
omg i was gonna mention that the host sounded ljke she had no idea what the lakorn was about or even watched an actual episode, kinda came off abit rude! but wow i never knew peter was late like that sucks missed out on pics with his koojin we would of had soo much more bts pictures
We used to complain why Ann didn't show many AP's pics but it turns out bz of Peter came late. Peter was like the Boss, showed up late, didn't want to wake early LOL. Ann was excelent to cast Peter here. He immersed in his role so well.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
yep his definetely great at acting that probs made up for his lateness, haha and yes now i feel abit guilty for complaining but still we lack so much pictures compared to MK lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that will be some hot hot scene between lipda and saya but i wonder if it will turn out a dream from saya or it really will happen and Boss will take her by force wait to see  :pervie:

and this will be when praw will take pranon to meet her parent well i think so  :p i love this pose between a man and a woman it's just so cute like he's saying "this's my woman" and she say "oh yeah baby am yours"   :blush:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Peter mentioned on 3 Zaap that he already told Anne before accepting the role that he was going to have irregular hours. He works at night and sleeps in the day time. He's a musician and he works on his music at night. That is why he goes straight to the set from his studio. On top of that he now has 2 kids. He's quite a busy man. But Anne really wanted him for this role and she was willing to compromise anything for Peter. Anne also said that they would have had 2-3 other lakorns together but Peter's schedule was always full. She was extremely happy to have finally been able to work with Peter on this project. : ) Aren't they the cutest? I don't watch ARO all that much but I love their offscreen chemistry. + Peter is just Tall, handsome & yummy! 555

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Lady Dila said:

Screeammmmm AP fans!!!

Boss ka, just do what ever u want to do with Saya..
No worries, u always got my support..

*Faint*
 This is just over my imagination haha. :drools: Too cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Love love love love love it mak mak hahahaha.  :spin:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2: 
Anticipate for this scene. Hope it's real, not just Saya or Boss's inmagination

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Lady Dila said:

Screeammmmm AP fans!!!
Boss ka, just do what ever u want to do with Saya..
No worries, u always got my support..
*Faint*
Can't stop my excited. Will we have these scenes on Wed's ep? Whatever its dream or not, I'm waiting for this.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :crush: :crush: :crush: love birds :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: sweetness overload :heart: :heart: :cloud9: the look they give to each is just aaaaaaaaaaahhhh :faint:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
June Pearl said:
Is he riding bike in real life?

Somehow i see the woman in the pink dress in the clip "AP New Fantasy Couple" is so mean. She said nonsense things about the lakorn. She knows nothing and haven't watched it yet but she still acted like she knew it. And when they mentioned about AnnPeter some new projects, she even said "if she (Ann) can recover from exhaustion yet" with a mean laugh. Hate her haha

Right. They could've pretended to know the lakorn so they wouldn't look all stupid. When the other gal was like I really want to know what this show is about I was like.....really?. You guys are doing a segment about how popular they are right now as a couple and you have no idea what the lakorn is about??
I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt this way towards the bad hosts. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
himyim said:
@june_pearl
Yup, she sounded very rude. They probably didn't mean to, but...it happened.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Meoconie said:
We used to complain why Ann didn't show many AP's pics but it turns out bz of Peter came late. Peter was like the Boss, showed up late, didn't want to wake early LOL. Ann was excelent to cast Peter here. He immersed in his role so well.
Awe...I feel bad now. Haha.
True right. He's the perfect choice.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
Peter mentioned on 3 Zaap that he already told Anne before accepting the role that he was going to have irregular hours. He works at night and sleeps in the day time. He's a musician and he works on his music at night. That is why he goes straight to the set from his studio. On top of that he now has 2 kids. He's quite a busy man. But Anne really wanted him for this role and she was willing to compromise anything for Peter. Anne also said that they would have had 2-3 other lakorns together but Peter's schedule was always full. She was extremely happy to have finally been able to work with Peter on this project. : ) Aren't they the cutest? I don't watch ARO all that much but I love their offscreen chemistry. + Peter is just Tall, handsome & yummy! 555
I'm glad they worked things out before they cast him. Is that why he's lost so much weight?? Haha. Family, work and more work. It's taking a toll on him. I'm glad that he's toning up though!! You should watch AP scenes! They don't have that many scenes together, but when they do the scene is explosive with romance. :ghehe: So romantic they make you forget you were mad at them for not having many scenes together. Haha.

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Haha, know what guys. I used GG translation for the article above and what i understand is Boss came home late and he drunk. So he hugged Ann so tight on the bed. And it said they slept together - a willing scene. I don't know if i understand it right or not. *Forgive me if i'm wrong* hahaa  :woot2:  :woot2:  :drools: