[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:
P

Ugh why Poh? I can't watch the dude, he's too old looking, can't pass the first episode of his lakorns.

Pick Andrew, Anne!
He's not too bad. He looks good for his age. Haha.

Yes, pick Andrew next!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:
I can't swallow a Poh lakorn lol.

Time to start a petition! I wonder if Andrew would accept working with her though? He's usually picky when he picks a lakorn.
Haha that's okay because I have my fair share of dislikes too even though they're amazing actresses/actors.

Omg, if Andrew refuses a lakorn with Anne...I will hate him forever! Haha. Jkjk. It'll be a dumb choice though, that's all I can say.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I think on Anony's IG, she or s.one mentioned that Ann and Peter would have 2 or 3 lakorns before but bz Ann was busy so she rejected.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I watched the clip of Peter saying Anne rejected the offer bcos she's busy...

Cr : Anon
http://youtu.be/g6MyFqJoZrI

I like it when the host said 'before this its only Anne-Ken, Anne-Ken, Anne-Ken, but now its Anne-Peter.. ' its like AP hv a chemistry just like AK...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah11 said:
Another week of MK coming up!! I'm excited for the drama and climax to roll in! TeamPribPrao!!!
:dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3: still two days and i will fall in love again :ghehe:

cr ig sirithomya

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Congrat to AnnPete, you guys deserve it. More works together, please.

The lady in the red dress is Ann's sister from 365. Oh i have to say how i missed the very kind and facile sister of Lal, love their relationship in 365 Wan Hang Ruk, i was very surprise to know that in real life she is a very sexy woman or maybe somehow a palygirl. She surprised me again in Qi Pao. That role fits her

They make me miss AnnKen alot. So sad they are now the past. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Not sure hisnreason but i read an article of Aum.. He said he's happy that he'll replace Andrew at that time..

I just checked out Andrew's list of lakorns in 2009 and the were Game Loon Ruk and Mungkot Saeng Jun. I guess he was busy with those two lakorns. But still, couldn't he have made room for Anne? Haha. Anne made room for Ken, Chakrit AND Aum that one single year. Haha.  Just kidding. Oh well, I really hope they can act together in at least one lakorn. I'll be satisfied. 

Meoconie said:
I think on Anony's IG, she or s.one mentioned that Ann and Peter would have 2 or 3 lakorns before but bz Ann was busy so she rejected.

Really?? I didn't know that. All I know is they were suppose to pair up in Nang Rai Sai Lap, but Anne couldn't make time for it. Seriously though,  I didn't know if their pairing was even possible. Haha. I still can't believe it came true...and very quickly too! Haha. 

Lady Dila said:
I watched the clip of Peter saying Anne rejected the offer bcos she's busy...

Cr : Anon
*video*
I like it when the host said 'before this its only Anne-Ken, Anne-Ken, Anne-Ken, but now its Anne-Peter.. ' its like AP hv a chemistry just like AK...

Which clip is that??? 
Those girls should've watched the lakorn or pretended to know what the lakorn was about before doing a segment on it. It's just courtesy you know. They make it seem like they're not even interested in the lakorn or interested in AP. I'm offended. HAHA. Is that too much??

June Pearl said:
So excited for AnnPeter 3 Zaap subbed by Anon. Give her 1000 thanks 

She subbed it!!! Gotta go check it out!!!

June Pearl said:
Congrat to AnnPete, you guys deserve it. More works together, please.

The lady in the red dress is Ann's sister from 365. Oh i have to say how i missed the very kind and facile sister of Lal, love their relationship in 365 Wan Hang Ruk, i was very surprise to know that in real life she is a very sexy woman or maybe somehow a palygirl. She surprised me again in Qi Pao. That role fits her

They make me miss AnnKen alot. So sad they are now the past. 

They do deserve more lakorns together. I hope they get so much request from fans that they'll reunite again! HEHE.

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
i just watched a thai entertainment news programe 'tok mun bun tuerng', where they discussed the news that Peter often came late to the set of ARO,  once it was even 6 hours late whoa! and he was late to the set of 3zapp to promote AR0. And then Peter admitted that he does come late sometimes.....6 hours is a bit crazy though..

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Pueng_B said:
i just watched a thai entertainment news programe 'tok mun bun tuerng', where they discussed the news that Peter often came late to the set of ARO,  once it was even 6 hours late whoa! and he was late to the set of 3zapp to promote AR0. And then Peter admitted that he does come late sometimes.....6 hours is a bit crazy though..

Maybe he is busy with his kid. Poor him but 6 hours late seem too much anyway. 
So that's the reason we rarely saw Peter on set with them.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh Peter,why like that..
I believe for successful superstar nang ek like anne,the most important thing is dicipline.. But im glad its didnt effect his acting..
Dear anne,i hope u wont feel bored or tired to act with Peter again..
peter oh peter.. U should came early than anyone else because u just ride a bike.. Not a car..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Pueng_B said:

Holly cow. I wonder why he's late. Busy with other commitments like family, his other job?? Haha. Six hours...wow. That's very late. Might as well not go. Haha. Oh Peter.

June Pearl said:

Maybe he is busy with his kid. Poor him but 6 hours late seem too much anyway. 
So that's the reason we rarely saw Peter on set with them.

I know right. It might be because of his kid, it might be because of his other job. I guess that was the reason why we rarely saw him. 

Lady Dila said:
Oh Peter,why like that..
I believe for successful superstar nang ek like anne,the most important thing is dicipline.. But im glad its didnt effect his acting..
Dear anne,i hope u wont feel bored or tired to act with Peter again..
peter oh peter.. U should came early than anyone else because u just ride a bike.. Not a car..

Yeah, the most important thing is to be punctual. I really do want to know his reasons for always being late. And yes I'm glad it didn't affect his acting and everyone else's acting.  HAHA. Your last comment is hilarious. That's totally true though. He rides his bike, so he's got no traffic excuse. 

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
this is the link ---> http://youtu.be/BJhQkLzXIYc

my understanding is that P aew the director eventually came to an understanding with him, that if he was supposed to be on set to film other scenes first in case he was late...oh not good Boss, what would Saya say??? 555

He said that hes a musician first and he plays concerts at night and finds it hard to wake up in the morning..erm really Boss???