[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
http://youtu.be/JK1HkT9Wc8Y
Cr: Anonyblue

I love the song and this scene. It will be my most fav scene of AP so far. Saya, seriously, you don't see that man here for you. He always beside you when you have trouble or need s.one. Whenever i see Lip's hurtful eyes, I piss at Saya LOL she needs to take off her glasses so she can see him.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Aww, was the show that bad. Gonna go check it out.

Haha. Saya needs to take her glasses off so she could see Boss, can't agree more.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. Tak is so funny. I wonder how he went from the cute handsome boy to the goofy guy he is today. I remember he used to play serious roles, as in second male leads. Now he plays the goofiest of characters. Haha. He can totally be my pra'ek. Haha.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:
Haha. Tak is so funny. I wonder how he went from the cute handsome boy to the goofy guy he is today. I remember he used to play serious roles, as in second male leads. Now he plays the goofiest of characters. Haha. He can totally be my pra'ek. Haha.

Tak still has one of the most beautiful set of eyes in the Thai industry, in my opinion.

& when he said he found out he has to co-star with Mark as a friend, he said he went to get botox LOLOL
Mark couldn't even do the scene with him because Tak looked surprised the whole time.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

Tak still has one of the most beautiful set of eyes in the Thai industry, in my opinion.

& when he said he found out he has to co-star with Mark as a friend, he said he went to get botox LOLOL
Mark couldn't even do the scene with him because Tak looked surprised the whole time.
Yes, those eyes are beautiful.

Haha Tak stop being humble, you know you the handsomest in there. Haha. Peter of course is the hottest, yummy!

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Peter and Ann in the fans's clips Adsd posted above: They are so touchy touchy of each other hahaa. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
http://instagram.com/p/y28nZHm5c0/#

Some of AP's part..
cr : Anon

OMG, they make me giddy. I love the relationship they both share. I love the relationship Anne shares with all her leading men. HEHE. Like her relationship with them, doesn't come off as flirtatious or dating-like, it's...different. She mentioned Por Nattuwat? Does that mean there's a good chance we'll see the two?? HEHE. Oh and why didn't she mention Andrew? 

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
She mentioned Por twice.
I know who is he but i dont know his acting..
Is he a good actor??

Agree Phat.. Anne and her co star, its different.....Adorable..close..hard to explain.. It just make u wanna see them again again and again...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
She mentioned Por twice.
I know who is he but i dont know his acting..
Is he a good actor??

Agree Phat.. Anne and her co star, its different.....Adorable..close..hard to explain.. It just make u wanna see them again again and again...
Yes, Por is one of the few underrated actors. He's two years older than Anne and is still pra'ek. If you wanna check him out he's currently in Sai Lap Samithi. Hehe.

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
feeling a little disappointed with 3zapp i saw all these pictures before it went to air and i saw almost none of them in the show, most it was cut. I adore the natural way MK interact, always leaning into each other.  But Kimmy looked so adorable , loved her look in this show.

Over all they look like a very close knit cast.  P'ann is really coming into her own as a producer, she obviously commands alot of love and respect from her cast. hoping that ARO maintains its rating momentum.

Love MK, cant want for more episodes.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:

OMG, they make me giddy. I love the relationship they both share. I love the relationship Anne shares with all her leading men. HEHE. Like her relationship with them, doesn't come off as flirtatious or dating-like, it's...different. She mentioned Por Nattuwat? Does that mean there's a good chance we'll see the two?? HEHE. Oh and why didn't she mention Andrew? 

Agree 100%. Everyone wants to work with Anne because she's an A+ actress all around. They can express their abilities to the fullest when they act along side with her. I also love how Anne is naturally touchy with her co-stars. it's almost in a way that's like they've been best friends from the craddle, lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
Agree 100%. Everyone wants to work with Anne because she's an A+ actress all around. They can express their abilities to the fullest when they act along side with her.
So true.. Except Mart... Lol..
I remember Aum said even he already practise and prepare 100% at home whenever he has a scene with anne, but when he near to anne, he need to give 200%...

And Khun Nong fromBroadcasft also omce mentioned that with Anne,she dont need to worry bcos knows that Anne will exceed a limit. She not give her 100%,she gives more than that...
Oh i love Queen Anne mak mak..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

Agree 100%. Everyone wants to work with Anne because she's an A+ actress all around. They can express their abilities to the fullest when they act along side with her. I also love how Anne is naturally touchy with her co-stars. it's almost in a way that's like they've been best friends from the craddle, lol
I know right?! Like her and Peter's on screen and off screen chemistry was totally a surprise to me. First off, I never imagined to two would actually pair up, second of all I didn't know they knew each other so long ago, and third of all, I didn't even know Peter had this potential in him! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
So true.. Except Mart... Lol..
I remember Aum said even he already practise and prepare 100% at home whenever he has a scene with anne, but when he near to anne, he need to give 200%...

And Khun Nong fromBroadcasft also omce mentioned that with Anne,she dont need to worry bcos knows that Anne will exceed a limit. She not give her 100%,she gives more than that...
Oh i love Queen Anne mak mak..
Haha. Yeah, uh no one can help Smart.