[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm not trying to take sides, but in my honest unbias opinion, what Praao did was beyond cowardly. She doesn't have the nerves and confidence to tell Non she, as Praao, likes him. Instead she claims to be "ab ruk," who Non dearly loves, to win his love. If she knows Non thinks "ab ruk" is her then she should know Non likes Praao. Why does she have to impose as Saya's "ab ruk?" That tells me she lacks confidence in winning Non truly and fairly against Saya.

Saya had her chance to confess, but chose not to because she was afraid Non might not accept her, she too lacks confidence and is a coward. However, she's not as big of a coward as Praao. It's normal for people to secretly crush on others, it's normal (although not always right) for people to go by an alias to court others, but it's not normal (and is wrong) for people to impersonate others, who have already built a relationship, to date others. Can you guys see what's wrong here?

Yes Saya shouldn't have provoked Praao, but that doesn't mean Praao can retaliate by stealing her alias, and have the guts to tell her to quietly walk away, AND on top of that, tell the big Boss to keep his mouth shut so the secret won't spill. At least Saya felt bad for treating Praao like so, Praao doesn't feel any remorse at all. She even told herself "you did the right thing Praao, Non does not deserve an untrustworthy person like Saya." Like someone said, she's putting all the blame and fault on Saya, when she herself is the biggest liar and most untrustworthy person of all.

Well, her thoughtless actions are definitely going to backfire on her and she'll then learn her lesson. As for Saya, I hope this teaches her a lesson already so she can move on to Lip!! Haha. And I hope Lip plays hard to get because Saya deserves that as well. Oey these girls, so much drama. Non is so nonchalant about things happening around him and Lip over here is running around being the adult that everyone should be. #teamprada

Gosh, I hope Non and Saya don't actually "date" that would totally ruin the lakorn for me. Even though the lakorn is kind of already ruined. I blame it on the scriptwriters.

This has turned from a RomCom to a DramRom. I think that was the plan from the start though, so I'm not surprised.

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Lady Dila said:

Boss got shot!
Wake Up Saya!!!
If this is bcos of u and u still in ur fantasy with Non, i promise i'll smack ur head non-stop...
 Oh Boss, finally i see that pic. Poor Boss again. She didn't realize her love for him until he nearly died. 

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Lady Dila said:

Boss got shot!
Wake Up Saya!!!
If this is bcos of u and u still in ur fantasy with Non, i promise i'll smack ur head non-stop...
 He wrote " Shot in the back " . Maybe he got shot while hugging to protect Saya. *romantic scene*
And i guess the one who shot him is Khun Onsa. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
June Pearl said:
 He wrote " Shot in the back " . Maybe he got shot while hugging to protect Saya. *romantic scene*
And i guess the one who shot him is Khun Onsa. 
Wow. Ongsa is that bad eh. That's sad they're cousins...

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
Awe really?? Huhuhu. Is it almost done or did they just start?
 I think it's half way through. Commercial tapes all the time. haha

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
Wow. Ongsa is that bad eh. That's sad they're cousins...
 They need him to be the only completely bad character in here cuz everyone except him will turn out good in this lakorn. haha

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
huh, caught 3ZAAP live and it was pretty dead boring. Gubgib did all the talking and chattering. WTF. something about Peter's singing, he has no voice lol it did not sound good live.

Mark and Kim barely talk. Anne didn't talk much either. Peter had literally NO dialogues. LOL. WTF?! The show was so useless. GG and Tak did all the talking....wow.

Well, glad I caught the show live, I don't have to watch it again. Kim was so sweet at the end to distribute free Minere water to the fans. She's the new Minere presenter and she kindly gave them away! What an angel! :) LOVE KIMMY! :kiss2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i didn't catch it live so i have to wait for the upload just want to share those pic
they'r beautiful together  :kiss2:

best couple on screen for me  :crush:  :crush: