[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i didn't do a shout out yesterday for my fresh gorgeous kim in this scene woooow coz i couldn't understand a thing i kept staring at her and beautiful she was  

in this scene they laughed for real :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
i know most of the ladies here especially long time anne fans wished if this lakorn was only about anne and peter but let me express my happiness that she did it with kim am soooooooo happpppppppy as a fan to see both of them acting together is realy will  be historical for me it will not happen again and i could't wish them to be for another lakorn coz this one is just perfect i can see them in a battle like this oooooooooooo myyyyyyy they'r just epppiiiic for me 
http://iconosquare.com/p/903392244046687370_1298484026

a peak from today's epi  :wub:  :wub:
*pic*

Guilty as charged. Haha. I love Kim, but I love Anne more! HAHA. So in this lakorn I want only Anne. If Kim were to be in a lakorn with anyone else that I like less, I'd be complaining too! Haha. 

June Pearl said:
 Oh haha. How can i miss this??? hahaha Thks Adsd. I'm in heaven. hahaha. Enjoy today ep, guys.

Totally off topic. I LURV YOUR SIGGIE!!! 

adsd18/2 said:
i don't understand why saya creating a new email i can't get her anymore aghhhhhhhhh 

Haha. She's a dumbo!! 

adsd18/2 said:
i seriously seriously feel like this right now while watching prnon and saya typing and chatting via email and i can't understand one single word 
*pic*

Me too!! I was so frustrated because all I could get out of their conversation was, "Hi Pranon, I'm back" and  "Where have you been all this time? Is there something wrong??" Haha.

janajelly1 said:
I'm loving Lipda-Saya's grandma scenes, they're so cute together! Lol.

Me too. Grandma totally hearts Mr. Lipda now.

Meoconie said:
Finally, watching LipYa's scenes LOL @ Peter's laugh. He's so cute when took advantage of Saya, hug and kiss her. When he has a chance, he quickly grabs it and intimate with Saya. I luv it.
Lipda is so patient when explain "what is an email?" to grandma. And I like they use comical characters to explain. I have said these workld many times but I LOVE EVERYTHINGS abt this lakorn.

He's got a quirky laugh. Haha. They were totally intimate. Like it was really, really intimate. HAHA. Grandma was all email, emeol? 

Meoconie said:
Waiting for last part and have to say I am annoy at Saya in today ep. She forgot everything include her grandma, just to email to Non and wait for reply. Lipda should get her away her phone. Bz she overdid it so Lipda will suspect again. Hope grandma will stay long as much as she can so we can get more LipYa's scenes and also PraoNon as well^^ enjoy 2 couples^^

OMG, I was too!! Saya was very selfish and just straight up b*tchy in this episode. Being all rude to Praao and what not. I kind of get it though since Praao is you know...b*tchy too. Haha. 

janajelly1 said:
My goodness the grandma is even taking pics of LipYa together lol.

She's so funny. She really wants proof that the two are actually a couple. Haha.

Meoconie said:
I hate it. They keep the best part for next week, make us painful waiting.

Part 9/9 of ep 6 will be my most fav scene of ARO til now. 2 couples were enjoy their day. While LipYa were playing, PraoNon were working hard to persuade the customer. I love " WOOOOOOW" from Peter, so cuuute when Saya took off those girls.. And the laugh when Prao fell in the mud, it's Mark's laugh, not the genlteman Non....hahahahaha The grandma is so cute and update-technology too, I like her when she thumbed up and said "like", so teen...hahahaha
Until ep6, we have many accidentally kisses from both couples. Haven't seen any lakorn have many like that. They should be in relationship so we can see real one.
I can't wait for the sub hixhixhix

Edit: any one can confirm is it true ARO has only 11eps??????

11 EPS? So short!! I hope not!

janajelly1 said:
Well I guess there's not much to the plot so it's gonna be 12 episodes.

That's true. The plot in here is very simple haha. There's no other subplot to keep the lakorn going...

aiyaja said:
12 episodes would be perfect if they develop the lakorn thoroughly and nicely. So Saya hasn't shown any signs of liking Lip yet? Aw. I was hoping so already, we're halfway. I won't get to watch this until the weekends. So sad for me missing out on all of the fun.

I surely hope so too!!

tinah said:
^^nope shes still drawn into Ranon. I feel so bad for Lip :( I really hope she will start falling for him by next week especially since her grandma is in town which means they will be spending more time together cause he has to pretend to be her husband or something like that

Totally. Lip is actually sincere to Saya, but she's just not accepting him just because she thinks he's a player. 

Lady Dila said:
Oh i cant stop watching Lipda&Saya's dinner scene.... I love Peter's laugh in that scene maaakkkk maaakkkk...
Seems like Anne want to laugh too.. Hahahaha..

It was all good and great until she needed to email Pranon. Haha. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
EP6 Thoughts:
- There were not that many LipYa scenes. So mad still!! Yes, the ending sort of makes up for it, but I'm still mad. More LipYa scenes...PLEASE! 
- I feel like we should have a subplot that connects with the main plot so that this lakorn is more dynamic and not so simple. Yes they should focus on the Saya-Non saga, but they should add a little spice too. Like throw in Onga's evil plot to steal Lip's business. Idk...just something. 
- They still need to touch on the topic I mentioned before with Anne questioning her liking a younger man.
- Oh boy. Now it's LipYa's turn to have accidental kisses. Haha. I liked the first one, but the second closeup was a bit funny. Haha. Okay, no more. That's enough for me.
- They should've ended with a nice cliff-hanger. All of sudden the preview shows up and I'm like...is this the end already? Hahah.
- Anne's hair gotta change!!! Like seriously. The whole water park scene was totally great, but when I look at Anne's hair I just....yikes. Haha.

LOL Moments:
- When Saya tried to convince Non into becoming her fake boyfriend and then lying that it was all a joke when he said he couldn't do it. Haha. I was like tricky gal, you're funny. 
- Seriously, Saya's gay friend brings out the best comedy in here. I loled during the part Saya was jogging and Run was jogging alongside her in a suit! And like trying to shade himself from the sun by using his hands. Haha. 
- Saya coming out of the dresser room with a long sleeve shirt. Who swims with a long sleeve shirt! Especially with a nice body too! 
- I love the part Saya told those girl off just to please the grandma, but made it sound like it was really coming from her real feelings. Haha. I think it was part of her real feelings because they called her his older sister. Hahaha. It did seem like she was a little jealous though when those girls approached him.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, if i was Saya, ill do the same thing too to Prao.. She didnt respect Saya. Just because she's a friend of the boss, doesnt mean she can be rude to her senior...

Oh btw.. Other than AP.. I like Anne-Djeaky too.. Haha..

That swimsuit phat.. Gosh, even the grandma wearing more sexy than Anne.. Hey i do like Anne's hair at the waterpark.. Kinda like Chun Li.. Lol.. Especially when Lipda took of her glasses..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Well, if i was Saya, ill do the same thing too to Prao.. She didnt respect Saya. Just because she's a friend of the boss, doesnt mean she can be rude to her senior...

Oh btw.. Other than AP.. I like Anne-Djeaky too.. Haha..

That swimsuit phat.. Gosh, even the grandma wearing more sexy than Anne.. Hey i do like Anne's hair at the waterpark.. Kinda like Chun Li.. Lol.. Especially when Lipda took of her glasses..

That's true, but I feel like Saya's being too nice to Non...especially in public. She should still give him the cold shoulder so that other's won't see. Haha. She's not that smart in regards to hiding her feelings. Haha. 

Is that Run's name? Djeaky?? DJ Eaky? Or his name really Djeaky....?

Haha. I hate her hair at the waterpark. There's just something about that hairstyle that bothers me. If she were wearing a kimono then I would feel different, but that hair just gotta go go go. 

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh bout that.. Yeah agree with u.. She shouldn't be so nice to Non..

Yeah Run is Djeaky.. Djeaky is run.. Everytime i see him with anne, its remind me of 1 clip Anne slap him hard..i think they just mimicked 1 scene in YLC in that clip..

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I believe Saya made an email account because chatting Pranon online via the phone is too obvious. Everyone caught on pretty quickly because Non keeps chatting and smiling. If she chats with him via email, it's easier for her to keep in contact with him while pretending to work on the computer. Since Saya has a strict work ethic, it's rare of her to work and use her phone at the same time. Hence, why she always has to sneak to go into the bathroom to chat with him. Chatting via email is more convenient.

And I think Saya is beginning to feel some sparks for Lipda. Those accidental kisses froze time for a bit for her world. I hope there will be more scenes of the two.  

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I think when she mad at those gals.. Its from her heart.. Feel jealous something.. But didnt realize it.. Still mad after those gals go away....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Oh bout that.. Yeah agree with u.. She shouldn't be so nice to Non..

Yeah Run is Djeaky.. Djeaky is run.. Everytime i see him with anne, its remind me of 1 clip Anne slap him hard..i think they just mimicked 1 scene in YLC in that clip..
Aha. I love the guy, he's hilarious.

Mahalo said:
I believe Saya made an email account because chatting Pranon online via the phone is too obvious. Everyone caught on pretty quickly because Non keeps chatting and smiling. If she chats with him via email, it's easier for her to keep in contact with him while pretending to work on the computer. Since Saya has a strict work ethic, it's rare of her to work and use her phone at the same time. Hence, why she always has to sneak to go into the bathroom to chat with him. Chatting via email is more convenient.

And I think Saya is beginning to feel some sparks for Lipda. Those accidental kisses froze time for a bit for her world. I hope there will be more scenes of the two.  
Haha. She's so desperate. But it's understandable though because it is her first crush. Can't control those hormones. Haha.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
This really will end with 11 episodes, Lom Son Ruk will start airing on Thurs. February 12. :(
whattttttttttt  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  whyyyy  sooo short  :teary:  :teary:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
they took so long filming but short time to air :'(
That makes no sense to me? They took nearly a year, surely costed huge budget with decoration, location, setup..... But end with 11 eps. They should extend it longer but not too much. The lakorn is in editing process so I hope they can think of extend if it's necessary.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:

but inthe episode in the scene when he was about to got with prao in front of his house he kept eamiling her via mobile and saya receive the notification in her mobile too so it's almost the same thing prao even can figure that now more easilly 

janajelly1 said:
they took so long filming but short time to air :'(
exactly i will miss them oyyyyyyy

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sarasona said:
lol the emoticon is DAMN CUTE..... wow that so cheesy and cute
am rewatching the episodes and when i saw this i couldn't resist not to share it here :ghehe: the emoticon is cute and kim is even cuter :spin: 

ahh can't wait for the future epis when i remember all the updates the upcoming epis are fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllll of beautiful scenes