[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
my face is red :crush: :crush: :crush: and my heart beats fast :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :faint: :faint: the best couple 

hehehe I was expecting more than just a starring but I know that is to come by later! ^_^ They look lovely here. Give us more intimate scenes!!!!!!!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
June Pearl said:
 Ann is so funny. She seems to like playing with other' boobs. hahahaha Naughty Queen.
oh believe me kim is not less :ghehe: the two love playing like that 
am waiting this for today ep :yahoo: and the AK scene where kim will face her "you love pranon right" so reeady 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
i neeeeed suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuub what's going on i don't understand  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Me too! I'm like constantly checking Viki for updates, hehe.

Lady Dila said:
Yes yes yes!!!!!! Its a grandma!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy the grandma is there, that means more AP scenes!

June Pearl said:
Aweee AP the jump-hug was so cute. Ann is so small in front of Peter. 

I bet she's super light. She's got such a light looking frame. Haha. 

June Pearl said:
Yeah Jana. Saya looks so pissed when she had to work with Lip. On the contrary, Lip was so satisfied with it and teased her nonstop. haha. I love his expression when he looked at the work board, especially at the names of him and Saya, so naughty thought. haha
Haha I don't think Ann looks ugly with the short hair. She looks cute and funny in her own way haha. DJ Eaky, too. (Saya's assitant) But i still love her long hair more.

When he was looking at the board suspiciously I was like, I bet he's gonna make some changes. HAHA. And he did!!

adsd18/2 said:
ohhh saya is the main factor for lipda's success no wonder he loves her that much she did sooooo much for his success i really felt emotional in that scene she was there always for him beutiful scene

Yup, seems like he's had a thing for her since...when the company started. It's so funny that her and her assistant were so nerdy and geeky. Lip almost didn't accept Run. :ghehe:

June Pearl said:
Love this scene hahaha
*pic*

Me too! I'll have to say it's my favorite LOL moment in this episode. 

adsd18/2 said:
:loool: :loool: oooolallala anne she posted this in her ig to wish kimmy happy birthday 
*pic*

Anne and boobs. WTH? Haha. What's her obsession with boobs. I guess it's because she doesn't have any. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tinah said:
Anne look gorgeous there! Finally she wore something more different. I wonder what it says too

Totally. She looks glamorous!

Mahalo said:
Awww. Saya has been there for Lipda ever since day one. She was the only one who believed and stood by him <3 No wonder he loves her. 

Yep. I don't know what was happening, but I heard marketing and lets do it. HAHA.

June Pearl said:
Now i'm waiting for Anon to sub AP scenes. So curious about what happen. hehe

Me too, I checked it early, still nothing.

June Pearl said:
Anne for promotion today. Beautiful and Gorgeous.

*pics*

So gorgeous! Now that's what I'm talking about. The eyebrows gotta soften up though. Or like thin up. Thick eyebrows are a no no to me. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
EP5 Thoughts:
- For some reason this episode felt very short. Maybe it's because the whole episode was set at the meditation place. Darn!
- I wish there were more LipYa scenes!! Still not satisfied. There were more scenes compared to last week's, but certainly not enough. Saya, please pay more attention to Mr. Lipda, okay? And writers of ARO, please please put in more LipYa scenes!
- Finally we get to see how Narakorn started. I'm glad they've dug into it, even though only for a very brief moment. I can't wait to see how LipYa's relationship will bloom. As of now, Saya is still head over heals in love with Non. Or so she thinks. HEHE.
- You know what topic they haven't touched on? They haven't addressed Saya's opinion on dating younger men (no, her fake "I don't like kids" to Lip doesn't count). Like I know it's been mentioned a couple times by Mr Lip, but Saya herself hasn't said anything about dating younger men. Not even a scene on her questioning her liking a younger guy. I kind of wish they'd pay attention to that aspect earlier on in the story, like EP1, so that we see how conflicted she actually feels, which would explain why she created an "abruk" account. But oh well.

LOL Moments:
- There weren't too many again for this episode, but I thought the onion scene was funny. Linda's jealous reaction was quite calm and Non's nonchalantness made the scene even better. Haha. I LOLed because after Saya found out it was Lip who was spraying her she walked off with better eyes. Haha. Sneaky gal.
- The whole haunted house scene. I don't know why they had to be there, but it was quite funny. LipYa's part was of course the funniest due to Anne's superb comedic acting! She perfected that scene. It couldn't have been better.
- Grandma's matchmaking!! Haha. I totally love this scene. I love how creative they got with all the computer graphics and everything. This scene was very well played out. I love the grandma already. Hehe.