[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
OMG Those pics that Dila posted are amazing. I can see AP chemistry on and offscreen. haha. They are such a gorgeous couple. Wish they have their own lakorn where they are only the main focus pranang. Go go AnnPete 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I hope she takes off the glasses some time during this lakorn. I hope she gets a makeover. Oh yea! HAHA

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Wow i think Saya and Prao battle is making all of us go wild. That proves Ann and Kim are very good actresses. 

Here are the things i don't like about both character:

Saya: She is so unfair. As being a boss and supervisor, she needs to know how to treat her teammate fairly and how to separate personal things from work . On the contrary, she  always gives away Pranon's mistakes and helps him unconditionally just because she has a crush on him. That's not fair-play at all. If there was not Saya in the company, Pranon wouldn't have a chance to work there. I feel bad for Prao when she has a boss like that. No surprise Prao don't like Saya. Poor Prao!!!!

Prao: She is too cocky. The way she talks to Saya and other people in the company, uhmmm, it's just like she doesn't respect anybody except herself. Being late on the interview day, barging into boss's room suddenly without knocking the door first - that are the things you must not do especially in work environment. Just because you have an unlucky family who does not appreciate your values doesn't mean you can treat other people unfriendly and impolitely like that. Don't make an excuse!!! Life is not fair - get used to it and behave properly.

Everyone in this lakorn has their bad and good sides just like the real world. That's what makes it special. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
June Pearl said:
This scene is cute. I wonder why Mark carried Ann on his shoulder like that. What happened??? Tonight ep will answer it all. Haha. So excited.

i guess she get something in her eyes but he couldn't found the water near so he carried  her in his shoulder since she can't see properly and look around for a water :ghehe: 

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
time to laugh 
*clip*
Love love love this. They are so cute, haha. Love Peter's dance. He is like a kid. hahaa. Ann oh my Ann, she is so adorable. Love her to the max. I laughed out loud when she took off her shoes that way. haha. "Behind the scene" is so funny just like watching the lakorn 

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I agreed with someone's comment previously..
The more i look at AP.. The more i think they look alike..

I love ur siggie June Pearl and Phat..
June's siggie - one of my favourite scene.. Anne was sooooo cute when makes her face like that... Ahhh toooo cute!

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Haha. Thks DiLa. I wanna find a pic that has all AP's cute scenes gathered.
The more AP scenes there were, the more satisfied i am. Muaahahhaha

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Thats right. Im crazy of AP right now.. Everyday rewatching their scene that anon has subbed.. Anon just told us Anne was gonna cast other actresses for Saya's role.. But their schedule was booked so she took the role herself.. Oh i cant imagine other actress can act as cute as Anne..
Thanks God other actresses is busy.. Otherwise we wont get to see super sizzling AP.. They are meant to be.. Lol..