[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
I LOVE THIS LOOK ON KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She looks so classy!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:  :woot: :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  
me tooooooooo soooo classsyyyy :spin:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Vimalee said:
Ratings for ARO.

Analog only for nationwide.

Episode 1 -  5.4

Episdoe 2 -  5.3  (10.5 BKK)

Episode 3 -  4.9  (8.7 BKK)

credit ratingthaidrama
Are these high ratings? Or low ratings? How is Ab Ruk Online doing?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

June Pearl said:
Today Ep, i really like the scene where Mark massaged Ann. Maybe we should add YaNon as one of the shipped couples here haha. Now i have some feeling for AnneMark. 

and i think from the preview of next episode you will love their scene together 
this 4 you can switch them as you can and you always have good much looove it 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Also, why are Mark and Kim with Khun Off and his wife today? I saw a picture of them four on Facebook.
i think they just met by coincidence in the same building 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sub team :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:

it's really so much better when you watch it with sub you can interact with with the character more so part 1,2,3,4 of ep3are already subbed 

tinah

sarNie Coma
Looks like the ratings has dropped. The storyline needs to progress. What else is there to the storyline? Im waiting for AP to become fake lovers. I think that happens when saya grandma comes over right

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
can't wait for next week episode toilette cleaning scene   it will be hilarious with kim and am not sure of the name of the other lady   :yuck:  :yuck:  and in the preview will be 80% pure comedy and not forget prao will found out that saya is the abb ruk what how she will react ooooooooooo suspense  :dance2:  :dance2:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ahhh im so obsessed with AP right now. They are just too cute together. Lip is such a flirt. I like how hes open about his feelings with Saya yet she cant ever take him serious lol hes already acting like her lover by questioning why she got 2 sim cards. That was one of my favorite scene from epi 3. Also, when she had her mouth open as he walked in the room shirtless while he passed by her. That was hilarious!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh.. When Saya's butt hit Lipda's chest.. Its soooo Alin & Kru Cook...
Dang, so many accidently kiss Non and Proud.. Why cant we see at least one between Lipda and Saya??!!!
Other than Lipda& Saya scene.. I like Anne and djeaky scene too.. Its look fun althought i didnt understand what are they talking about..

Cant wait for next week.. Peter carry Anne and Djeaky at the same time..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
EP4 Thoughts:

- Hmm...who else doesn't like the lots of skinship that's being shown ?? Haha. Like they do a lot of close-ups between MK & MA and a lot of accidental kisses and hugs...urgh. When will I get my AP close-ups? HAHA. I only want one scene. 
- I liked this episode more than EP3, don't know why, I just do haha.
- It's funny that this episode focused mainly on finding out who "abruk" is. So....do they all know who it is?? I'm confused? 
- I hope they get out of the company more. I don't want to be stuck in the office all the time. Haha.
- Awe man, I wish they didn't find out about Saya's identity.  

LOL Moments:
- The scene Lip almost found out about her relationship with Non! It's like a  Sood Sanaeha scene. HAHA. The accidental bump in the head, the falling down, the bending down, all the slapstick stuff is just funny to me. Haha. 
- When Run was comforting Saya about Saya's misunderstanding of Non and Praao's car scene, and Run turns around with a half-caked face of makeup . HAHA. That got me cracking.
- I also laughed so much the scene Run, Lip and Non were walking all cool and Run's phone started vibrating. HAHA. 
- This wasn't LOL worthy, but I think this part was clever. It was the scene Praao was trying to get the phone off Non's pocket. Everything was all funny, until the accidental kiss....TWICE! Haha. I didn't really like that.

BTW this is the rating for EP3 according to ratingthaidrama @ IG: 4.9(8.7). I'm not sure which is the correct one...?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Lipda is so playful, I really enjoy watching him "jeep" Saya 55555
Can't wait until she falls for him.

The dynamic between the four main characters is beautifully different from most lakorn :D
Non, the modest underdog, and Prao, the sassy, confident, modern young lady! They're a fun couple! And Kim is sooo gorgeous! And I think this is one of Mark's better performances :) He and Kim have the chemistry.

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
ep4 was good. cant wait for ep.5 when they find out ab rak! finally some action will kick in.

that scene of pranon and praw in the dark room is so freaking hilarious! I laugh so hard when she was trying to steal pranon's phone; the dialogues was so hilarious, "why are you worried?" "Im not worried, but this is my cellphone" Praw tries hard to snatches the phone again. Lol.

another scene I like is the scene where praw and pranon's ex were at the club. they were talking smack and making faces at each other. lol 
Overall, I like that aside from all the ab rak focus, there's jealousy issue from the ex, and praw despite not liking Pranon still tries to make the ex jealous. lol

cant wait til next week. omg. it's going to be another long week!!!!

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Anonymous95 said:
Also, why are Mark and Kim with Khun Off and his wife today? I saw a picture of them four on Facebook.

WHAT? When did that happen? He's been wating to cast Mark in one of his production though. Lol. hahaahhaah It could be a lakorn in production discussion. HAHAHAH. Mark is pretty free now. lol Just Buang Atitaan left to film. haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
i don't understand why Pranon have t explain hi self to Saya about what happen in the car  :scratchhead2:

saya act like if she's already bf/gf with pranon i think that's a little bit much for a reaction 

Yeah, I was like that's not necessary. But if you look at it, Saya is Non's idol and she saw him "doing something" with Praao, so of course he wants to clear it. Also, with Non's personality, I feel like if anyone else saw him and Praao in the car, he would go clear with them too. Right?? HAHA.

ceda_lee said:
My favorite OST is Peter's song.  Maaaann that deep voice.   :crush: That's all I've been listening to. 

Me too! It's not the best song, but in this lakorn it's my favorite song. HEHE. 

tinah said:
Looks like the ratings has dropped. The storyline needs to progress. What else is there to the storyline? Im waiting for AP to become fake lovers. I think that happens when saya grandma comes over right

Awe has it really?? The ratings are so weird, and it's strange. How come Thai audiences aren't enjoying this lakorn that much. Hmmm?? I'm enjoying this lakorn VERY much. Haha.

tinah said:
Ahhh im so obsessed with AP right now. They are just too cute together. Lip is such a flirt. I like how hes open about his feelings with Saya yet she cant ever take him serious lol hes already acting like her lover by questioning why she got 2 sim cards. That was one of my favorite scene from epi 3. Also, when she had her mouth open as he walked in the room shirtless while he passed by her. That was hilarious!

Oh, you aren't the only one dear. Haha. I'm obsessed with them too! Their chemistry is awesome! They don't have many scenes together, but they still exert awesome chemistry with one another. I also like that he's open about his feelings towards Saya, but then again he really is a jaochou. 

Lady Dila said:
Gosh.. When Saya's butt hit Lipda's chest.. Its soooo Alin & Kru Cook...
Dang, so many accidently kiss Non and Proud.. Why cant we see at least one between Lipda and Saya??!!!
Other than Lipda& Saya scene.. I like Anne and djeaky scene too.. Its look fun althought i didnt understand what are they talking about..

Cant wait for next week.. Peter carry Anne and Djeaky at the same time..

I know!! HAHA. I thought of Sood Sanaeha during that scene too! Haha. I loved that part.