[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i try to found anne peter pic together but i can't found anne fans should upload more  :weee:
anne before the record 

they are just soo cute 

cr mai__mk

finalllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy although i do agree she should do her hair in better style but she still has the glamorous aura 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this's the only one i found 

BTW this hard work woman deserve to succeed success doesn't come easily it's for the people who give their life and time and all there effort before she came to three zaap she was working in the room of editing really great 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Whenever i see those tied pics.. My mind gone wild...
Oh i want to see the bad boy Lipda..Will he r her?? Or just kidnap...

Dear grandma, could u pls come over to Saya's house ASAP so we can see the fake Saya-Lipda relationship..
Haha. Yeah, please grandma??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh my. Seems like Anne ids trying really hard to look older! Haha. Those earrings, oh my. Hah. She needs a makeover. Peter looks good in the other hand. Hehe. I want to watch the show!! Has it aired? Or did they just film it yesterday?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Oh my. Seems like Anne ids trying really hard to look older! Haha. Those earrings, oh my. Hah. She needs a makeover. Peter looks good in the other hand. Hehe. I want to watch the show!! Has it aired? Or did they just film it yesterday?
still not airing and they didn't select a date yet we have to wait for ch3 

Lady Dila said:
There's a pic AP hugging .. I cant post it here.. Im in mobile mode..
this's i believe right

sooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

AP

MK

(8 pics under this spoiler)

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
I don't mind Ann's look but I am also a few years younger than her(so maybe same style sense)....so that's why I still think she is a classic beauty! Long-time, bias fan here lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Why is Peter tying up anne lol reminds me of kawee scene. I honestly just look forward to their scenes. I think the office scenes are non sense rather then funny. Everyone there is all over the place.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ahh when does the show air? I wanna watch the cast there. Ugh annes hairstyle has got to go. I don't think she suits it

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I actually like that look on Anne.  It's okay to dress her age.  That was an adorable hug that Peter and Anne shared.   And the pic adsd posted of MK looking at each other, I thought Mark was James J for a minute.  My gosh they have very similar profiles.  Can't wait to see the show!  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm fine with the clothes she wears, what bothers me is the hair. Haha. I can't stand it. Peter just looks so good with that fresh hair cut. I have a thing for men in crew cut. Hehe.