[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mahalo said:
Sometimes, the Thai's pronounce things so quickly that certain sounds tend to go undetected, so either or is fine. Lol. It really confuses me sometimes when they pronounce their R's as L's.
Makes it hard for me to listen. I hear 85% on my left ear and less than 5% on my right ear. 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
@monkeykimmy why you don't come often  so i can spam with you  about kimmy scenes :ghehe: for me there is many touching scene of kim especially when she's at home she lose her energy there at work she's fierce she want to show up she has a huge power to compete but at home  she look sad 
LOL adsd I'm a bit busy these days. Yes Kim is doing well in many scenes. Prippraw is familiar with Thae in characteristic but Kimmy acts totally another person and I cant see the shadow of Thae. If Kim first showed her talented acting in RP, then I must said she shows her acting is not just always one pattern. Prippraw is a new person created successfully by Kim.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
Kim's doing really well here, although her character is a little annoying, her acting isn't. She's doing really well, she's come a long way acting wise. :)
Thats what I want to say Jana. Before ARO broadcast I was a bit worried if Kim‘s character is another Thae or something similar but the fact proves I'm wrong. Kim acts like a cute kid without scheming. I like how she acts.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:

I thought Kim was going to be another Thae as well, but she did really well as a complete different character. :)

monkeykimmy said:
Thats what I want to say Jana. Before ARO broadcast I was a bit worried if Kim‘s character is another Thae or something similar but the fact proves I'm wrong. Kim acts like a cute kid without scheming. I like how she acts.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: i can't agree more 

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Oh In Bangkok, it's on the top and keep a very far distance from the second.
Applause to Anne for being a great producer.  :clap:  :clap:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
Is it just me?  I can't open the page.  It says page not found.

---
While I'm waiting for ep2. Timer, I'm gonna review Abb Ruk Online.

I really love Abb Ruk Online.  Anne & P'Aew did an amazing job once again.  The production is top notch, as always.  The cast is excellent.  Everybody is doing a great job.  Not just the 4 leads Peter, Anne, Mark & Kim, but also the supporting casts. The story is moving very quickly.  And what I like the most is the script & the little graphic.  It's amazing.  Dialog are very sharp & modern.  The little graphic is cute.   And they come up, just at perfect time.  The little moving icon shows the mood of the chat dialog well. 

The character:
Peter as Lipda - He's cool.  He's Smart.  He's sexy.  He's playful.  What's else can I say.  Tons of girl want to run into Boss' arms already.  Haha.

Anne as Awatsaya - Anne is doing an amazing once again.  The character has the old-maid teacher feeling with funny cute child-lish side.  She's very smart.  I can see why the perfect rich & handsome boss is falling for her.  And the effort that she put int to win the new kid.  It's just foo funny. 

Mark as Pranon - I think Mark improve in acting once again.  he's doing a good job in both Abb Ruk Online & Phob Rak.  Pranon is good heart.  But he's not stupid at all.  In fact, he's also very clever.  I like the way he deal with situations when he found out that his girlfriend ditch him for a rich man. 

Kim as PribProud - Once again, Kim is doing an excellent job.  Kim is able to pull out a different character.  This role is very difficult because PribProud character is somewhat annoying.  She is just too confident & talk back to everybody, which cause everybody on the team (except Ohn who hate Awatsaya) to dislike her.  And viewer probably want to give her a few spank..  PripPround is not unreasonable & what she said, it make sense & correct.  But she's just too proud and inexperience to see the other side of the coin.  Poor PP, she probably got shut down & lost every argument.   How many people can remain cheerful after being shot down so many times.  But PP put on this "I don't care" attitude & continue with her high spirit confident.  Actually, I really like the scene when she got shut down.  When her father scold her, Kim changed from jumping & dancing to like withered flowers, in seconds.  When AwatSaya or Pranon shoot her down, she change from confident & cocky smile into a disappointment, so quickly. 

From what I heard, there will be lots of character development for PribProud.  Hopefully, majority of viewers doesn't hate her by then.  I'm eager to see how can P'Aew & Anne turn this unlikable character into Nang'k. 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Great preview for ARO from Ninja. I love the cast so whatever they do, I always cheerfor them.
MK will have 3Zaap and Tonight shiw for promote this lakorn. i wonder whill Ann and Peter come too? I want to see 4 of them in 3Zaap or each of couple will have their own promoting show, that will perfect:) Anny Ann fans can know will she come to any shows for promoting?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i like your point of view  ninja007 very reasonable i can't wait too to see how Prao will change her chracter that's why i said this lakorn is interesting in how each character will be developed through all the lakorn  good job again anne and especial p'aew she's sooooo talented :clap2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I still find Peter's acting somewhat awkward at times. Have you guys noticed how twitchy his mouth gets when he speaks sometimes? Lol. I like his playfulness in here, but I found Peter's serious acting from NRSL better in comparison to comedic Peter. I just feel like he's playing himself so it doesn't require as much effort from him.  
Yeah that's true. Hehe. I like both characters.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I honestly think that the summary is pretty accurate. Although Awatsaya may not appear as strict and old-fashioned as you would have imagined, I think she's pretty stringent when it comes to her work ethic. She knows her information and has high expectations for her employees. Her tongue is also sharp. I think that's what the summary meant when they say she's strict. She's no Donald Trump, but she sure does remind me of my mean 4th grade elementary teacher. Lol. It's a comedy so her being feared is meant to be funny. Haha. As for being old-fashioned, the summary isn't so much referring to her sense of style but more towards her conservative manner. She keeps to herself and isn't as openly friendly as Kim, who's considered as a modern woman.

And I so think that Lipda is in love with Saya! He worries about her, he constantly thinks about her, he flirts with her, he basically wants her! Lol. Come on, no man would ever pass on a hot chick just to spend some quality time going back home with Saya. He was excited to be getting some that night, but once he received a call that Saya was waiting for him, he immediately ditched the chick. Lol.  
Yeah, me too. I like that he's been on love with her for years. What I'm disappointed in is him driving away with the hot lady for something special that night. Urgh. I don't want Saya to be with you...you player! Haha. I still like you though.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
No wonder fans on IG were comparing her to Sandra Bullock. Lol. I get it now! They are very similar. I'm like she's no Miss Congeniality. Haha. And I think Chakrit's acting is better than Peter. Both are my bias, but Chakrit is more experienced in both acting and onscreen lip action  :pervie:
Have you seen The Proposal?? Haha. Saya is pretty much Sandra's character, except Sandra's character is now strict and intimidating.

Oh yeah, Chakrit is definitely better. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
Let us not even mention Chakrit.. That guy is just too good! Sadly I haven't been enjoying his lakorns since his lakorn with Margie. 
I haven't seen any of his newer lakorns. Haha. Okay back to the story. I think Prao is the most complex character in here then Saya. The boys are. Eh. Haha. So I'm eager to see how their characters develop. Hehe.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yes we should give credit to p'aew as well. Shes one of thw best director at ch3. Alot of her lakorns was successful in the past and present. Her and anne makes a great team.im happy for anne that she has become successful as a producer considering she only produce 2-3 lakor which all has done well. I hope she still accepts lakorn though

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tinah said:
Yes we should give credit to p'aew as well. Shes one of thw best director at ch3. Alot of her lakorns was successful in the past and present. Her and anne makes a great team.im happy for anne that she has become successful as a producer considering she only produce 2-3 lakor which all has done well. I hope she still accepts lakorn though
Yup, because she's an amazing actress she got to work with amazing people and now she's creating amazing things for us with her amazing team!! Haha. Amazing.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Have you seen The Proposal?? Haha. Saya is pretty much Sandra's character, except Sandra's character is now strict and intimidating.

Oh yeah, Chakrit is definitely better. Hehe.
Yes, I have seen The Proposal! :) That's why I see the correlation now. Lol. 

phatman said:
Yeah, me too. I like that he's been on love with her for years. What I'm disappointed in is him driving away with the hot lady for something special that night. Urgh. I don't want Saya to be with you...you player! Haha. I still like you though.
Yeah, it disappoints me that he's been messing around while waiting for Saya to give him a chance. If he was really committed, he wouldn't mess around. Dates are permitted, but nothing more! No wonder Saya doesn't trust him. Lol.