[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Poor Peter, he got embarrassed because Saya left. His face is cute.
Somehow i see Mark is a little fat, not as burly as Peter. hehe

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
You thought those were HD?!? Lol. They're pretty bad. I screenshot them from episode one on CH.3's YouTube channel. Lakorn HD used to have new updates for each episode that airs on Ch.3. Now, THEY had HD quality videos. Idk what happened to them.
Oh really? Haha. They look pretty hd to me. But I'm on my phone so I think that's why. Haha.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hhahahahahahahahahahahahaha i didn't lie when i said kim and anne are the flavor of this lakorn :loool: :loool: :loool: whenever they appear on the screen i can't stop smiling woooooow okkey now i will go continue part 5

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
am now out of control after watching the swimming pool scene i was literally like this 

hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttt MK MK MK MK MK MK MK :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i have 4 word to say "this lakorn is so gooooooooooooooooooooooood"
before i post my view i want to relieve my excitement after watching ep 2 

thank you anne for making such a lakorn to make me looking for each week am enjoying everything 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
first of all the story is basically  turn around the competition between pranon and prao who will win in this competition pranon get the support of saya since she had a crush on him and prao get the support of lipda saya found a secret way to court pranon and know more about him pranon and prao don't get well but pranon is like the call value for prao each time something happen make her think differently on him and that underwater accidental kiss make her feel something strange she doesn't know she start to fall for him that's make me sooooooooooooooo anxious to know how things will turn on you can't expect what will happen this lakorn has the surprise factor that keep you anticipated plus how can not mention the comedy that make me laugh so louuud   :rofl: :rofl: anne and kim are brilliant in every scenes  next weeek seeems soooo faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar  :weee:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i will some pic from my favorites scenes

she looked soo dreamy and beautiful while thinking about her accident kiss with pranon :spin: :spin: :spin: 

and the scene that made me faint :faint: :faint: :faint: 

ommmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyy :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: especially that shot in the left bottom 

the way they looked to each other soo sexyyyy