[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
that's  my problem too  :lmao:  :lmao:

adsd18/2 said:
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:

i don't care for the full screen i just want to understand what's going on clearly  i feel so dumb for not trying it earlier  :woot2:
hmmm... I wonder why you guys can't watch it in full screen regular mode..? It's perfectly fine on mine.. sorry girls, awww. All the trouble you guys have to go through for eng subs >.< Maybe try using google chrome - because I can view it perfectly fine on google chrome?

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
awesomedua said:

hmmm... I wonder why you guys can't watch it in full screen regular mode..? It's perfectly fine on mine.. sorry girls, awww. All the trouble you guys have to go through for eng subs >.< Maybe try using google chrome - because I can view it perfectly fine on google chrome?
Thanks haha, but you know what I'm using GG Chrome right now and nothing works  :lmao:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
i don't know either the zone where the sub should be appear there's no sub appearing for me even if the part was completely subbed i used to watch Korean drama on viki but that was 3 or 2 years ago  

Try to F5 the page. Sometime i have the same problem too. As I check, they are completed the sub until part 7, waiting for the rest.

Mahalo, I love your recap pics. Just look at AP pics, I find myself smile as watching the scenes, make me fin again. I think I need to change my pillow. Love the way Lipda flirts to Saya.

adsd18/2 said:

waiting for this scene fierce aggressive kim :ghehe:
Look like Pranon teases her abt their accidently kiss. Pranon is gentlemen to Ann but playful and teasing Prao.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:

Look like Pranon teases her abt their accidently kiss. Pranon is gentlemen to Ann but playful and teasing Prao.
really oh you little pronon  :pervie:  :pervie:  i can't wait thank you Meoconie

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
June Pearl said:
I have just found out we can watch with sub by pressing the <Subtitle Editor> button. But in this mode, we can't watch it full screen. 
Arrrggg I will do everything to watch the Engsub.  :cry:  :cry: 

Your Viki screen looks strange to me. Is it on PC?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
how i missed the half of fun by understanding the line in eng ehis cast is suppper hilaaaaaaaaaaariouuuuuuuuuuuuuusss i usully skip the part of supporting actors but those actors make me laugh with tears  :whahuh:  :whahuh:  :whahuh:  :whahuh:  now i will be busy  rewatching the episode1 with eng sub 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Mahalo and awesomedua, if I didn't exceed my votes today I'd liked both your comments!! Hehe. Where did you find such HD quality, Mahalo!? The quality on YT is good, but definitely not as good as your pics. And thanks awesomedua for being AWESOMEDUA!! Haha. We all appreciate the hard work you guys put in subbing this lakorn. Truly deeply thankful!
You thought those were HD?!? Lol. They're pretty bad. I screenshot them from episode one on CH.3's YouTube channel. Lakorn HD used to have new updates for each episode that airs on Ch.3. Now, THEY had HD quality videos. Idk what happened to them.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
You know what I do find weird though? Everything's moving kind of fast. Like the short staff issue just arose during the beginning and they're already interviewing and in the process of hiring. Where was the job posting? Haha. How can they not give the opportunity to others as well? How did Pranon know about the opening so fast too, when Lip and Saya were the only two who discussed hiring? No one else knew about it, so Root couldn't have possibly told Non about it.
Right??
I think Root was his connection. 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
June Pearl said:
 Yeah, it's on my laptop. You watch it on your phone or what???
on PC too, viki is not avaible on phone or tablet.

phatman said:
You know what I do find weird though? Everything's moving kind of fast. Like the short staff issue just arose during the beginning and they're already interviewing and in the process of hiring. Where was the job posting? Haha. How can they not give the opportunity to others as well? How did Pranon know about the opening so fast too, when Lip and Saya were the only two who discussed hiring? No one else knew about it, so Root couldn't have possibly told Non about it.
Right??
LOL you are so detail, phatman. I just assume they did annouce to office that they were looking for new employee. Just like in reality, the staff will look around friends, family who looking for the job and introduce them to the company, just like Root and Lipda. Pranon is looking for new job and want to work as broker so Root told him to apply to the company. Kim just graduted from Financial so Lipda might tell her to go the interview. They are junior from Root and Lipda.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I finally got to watch epi 1. I must say it was sooo worth the long wait. It was entertaining throughout the whole episode. Im like head over heels with AP. I get butterflies every time pete stares at anne. Hes such a flirt. My.goodness he does not look 40 at all. Surprisingly both pranang share a good amount of on.screen time. Anne knows how to please the viewers. I can't wait to watch epi 2 tomorrow!

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
janajelly1 said:

The reason is that that you need to click on the English thing that has 100% next to it, it should be blue then the subs will appear. 
 Awwweeee Thank you so much . I did it. Now i can fully enjoy it. Haha  :cheer:  :cheer:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank you sweet jana and i want to thank allllll the sub team for their hard work i realllyy reaally appreciate they hard work i know how tiring to sacrifice your personal time to do something for other to enjoy it realllly reaaallly biiiiiiiiiggggg thanks although i can't help but i wanted to tell you that  without you i don't know how we could enjoy it completely   :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
BTW i feel for Prao when the closest person in your life like family look down on you and on your ability it's really not great feeling it's makes you either so eager to prove them they'r wrong or made sad and discourage you in Prao is case i think since she's a very competitive person this look down from her family will just made her desire to show up more stronger and i can see why she will fall for Pranon basically he's the only one who admitted her talent wooooooooow i love the story i can't wait to watch the development  

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
OMG, it's Jensen? You make me miss him again. I just finish rewatching Dark Angel.

Does anyone know abt this lakorn's rating? Just curious how well does it do in Thailand? They took n1 spot on Thailand twitter.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
OMG, it's Jensen? You make me miss him again. I just finish rewatching Dark Angel.

Does anyone know abt this lakorn's rating? Just curious how well does it do in Thailand? They took n1 spot on Thailand twitter.
me too i want to know out of curiosity how the rating for ARO is doing  :scratchhead2:

dariey

sarNie Adult
i'm not sure how the digital thing relate to rating but aro got highest compare to other channel for same time slot with 2.85.credit ratingthaidrama ig