[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

-Pranon's best friend Root works at the company. 
-I guess they're close relatives?
-I think they're friends but she loves him one sided.

I knew you would like that scene hehe.

What do you mean switching quality? The videos are all from the same channel, and the quality is fine for me.  :scratchhead2:

Mahalo needs to wake up from all the AP dosage before posting on here lol. 

Oh I don't like it, I LOVE it! Haha
Aha. I see. Root just keeps saying "nong" so I'm like that has several meanings. Haha. Could be younger bro, younger cousin, younger something. Haha. 

Mahalo said:

Hehehe. I guess I have to save the best comment for last. This thread was moving so quickly, I could not keep up. As expected, Anne's production never disappoints! I have tuned into her last two works and they were both satisfactory  :thumbsup:  She just keeps getting better and better! One thing I like about her production is how well she divides each character's screen time. This first episode perfectly showcased that.

I am also surprised at the amount of AP scenes  :heart:  Give it up to AP for dominating the first episode with their sizzling chemistry. I fell in love with Peter's character ever since I first read the synopsis. He's truly a treat to look at. For a 40 year old man, he can easily pass as 25 years old. I love how flirtacious he is with Saya. In the office, they were so flirting with each other. Although Anne's character is some what old-fashioned, the girl knows how to tease! Haha. Saya must be very special to capture Lipda's heart. He's such a player with his sweet words. I feel like he's playing his comedic self sometimes. At the apartment, he was asking her for a kiss on the cheek but played it off as if he was looking for some food. That had me laughing. I love their relationship and cannot wait to see how he manages to steal Saya's heart. I understand where Saya is coming from though. Who would fall for a player like Lipda? I'd feel like he's out of my league. He even took Mark's breath away   :coverlaf:

As for Kim, wow! They did a great job introducing her character. From head to toe, she was glamoured out! I love her and Peter's interaction in English. Although I find her character annoying, I applaud her brilliant acting because she's doing her job well. Her character is supposed to come off as cocky and confident. I think Kim's ready to take on raeng roles. From the looks of her acting in here and her role as Kratae in RP, the girl will rock in future challenging roles. I can't wait to see her and Ananda!

Despite not liking Mark as an actor, he has definitely improved since PCKK. I remember reading one member's comment saying that no one matches the characters in here better than the current actors. I actually think Nadech can pull off a good Pranon too. But hey, he's also playing a Pranon in Lom Sorn Ruk, so no complaints here!

Overall, everyone is doing a splendid job for just the first episode. It was a great introduction. I can't wait for more AP scenes :))

And just to answer you gals questions, Root is Pranon's co-worker and close friend. This was in the synopsis I posted. Also, idk who Angie is to Peter, but from what I've read, Peter does have an ex-girlfriend who broke his heart. This was why he turned into a player. I'm not sure if Angie is her though.

But man, Angie Hastings sure has aged. I don't find her nearly as beautiful as she was in Bo See Chompoo. Also, her acting seems rusty. The way she speaks does not sound natural. Her innocent tone of voice almost sounds forced or fake. It saddens me because I loved her and Chakrit in BSC.

ARO is making me super happy! I haven't felt this way in awhile, considering I haven't been watching any good lakorns for a month!

I knew you'd like it!! Hehe. I enjoyed it a lot. I know I can be biased, but this first episode was truly very well played out. I can't wait for more, more and more!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Nangfah11 said:

*OMITTED*

however, considering that anne and peter work in the company for years yet anne never likes him but still ends up marrying him at the end doesnt sound convincing. peter is the guy left waiting for anne to just yes to? lol

*OMITTED*

I think it's because Peter teased her like he would tease any other woman, therefore she didn't take his teasings as "oh he has feelings for me." They all know he's a player (that's what they think) and loves flirting with women, so they don't take him seriously. Now that Pranon has entered their lives, Lipda's going to start showing his true feelings and hinting to Saya that he sincerely loves her, moving Saya to the point she'll accept his love. Kind of like how friends become lovers. Like you though I want to see how that will develop throughout the lakorn. I hope it's good! 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i will not be bias i loved every character and the most thing i love about anne production is she mainly focus the most in the story of the main leads she doesn't put useless scene here and there every scene is in her place she's really smart :clap2: :thumbup:

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Yay. I finally finished segmenting on Viki so that we can watch fully with subs - will be awaiting the subs on the last few parts, hehe. Oh my gosh - I almost died..especially that scene when Peter went to Anne's place - SWEETNESS OVERLOAD, LOVE THEM! 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo and awesomedua, if I didn't exceed my votes today I'd liked both your comments!! Hehe. Where did you find such HD quality, Mahalo!? The quality on YT is good, but definitely not as good as your pics. And thanks awesomedua for being AWESOMEDUA!! Haha. We all appreciate the hard work you guys put in subbing this lakorn. Truly deeply thankful!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
How come?
i don't know either the zone where the sub should be appear there's no sub appearing for me even if the part was completely subbed i used to watch Korean drama on viki but that was 3 or 2 years ago  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
June Pearl said:
The sub isn't showed. Where did i do wrong??? Huhu T-T

*pic*
that's  my problem too  :lmao:  :lmao:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know what I do find weird though? Everything's moving kind of fast. Like the short staff issue just arose during the beginning and they're already interviewing and in the process of hiring. Where was the job posting? Haha. How can they not give the opportunity to others as well? How did Pranon know about the opening so fast too, when Lip and Saya were the only two who discussed hiring? No one else knew about it, so Root couldn't have possibly told Non about it.
Right??

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
I have just found out we can watch with sub by pressing the <Subtitle Editor> button. But in this mode, we can't watch it full screen. 
Arrrggg I will do everything to watch the Engsub.  :cry:  :cry: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
June Pearl said:

Huhu Poor us. Why on earth that happens ???  :yuck:  :yuck:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: 
well i can't do nothing :weep:  i will enjoy it raw until someone upload a sub in YT one sure thing for me if someone did it even after a long time from now i will still watch it again

for now am waiting to watch this hot scene after few hours :spicy: :spicy:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
June Pearl said:
I have just found out we can watch with sub by pressing the <Subtitle Editor> button. But in this mode, we can't watch it full screen. 
Arrrggg I will do everything to watch the Engsub.  :cry:  :cry: 

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:

i don't care for the full screen i just want to understand what's going on clearly  i feel so dumb for not trying it earlier  :woot2: