[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
fun said:
Okay back to my senses... I really adore Pranon. Got to give it to Mark, after Pope Ruk, he keeps improving. I guess that break of him not having much lakorn really helped him.
Actually, he has always had lakorn out so not sure you're talking about? Ton Rak Rim Rua was 2013, Pope Rak was 2014, and now AB RAK ONLINE 2015. But Mark will have plate load of lakorn for 2015 with Buang Atitaarn already done fitting and filming to start soon.  Then he just got two lakorn request, one from Tik K's production, and now Lakron Thai is in the talk of pairing Mark as well. If anything, Mark has more lakorn than the other four members of this lakorn series. Lol.

~
It looks like non-Mark fans really enjoyed Pope Rak, lol, I didn't really like Bella so it wasnt a big deal for me. But I adore Prang! Beautiful!

fun

Expired Sarnie
The break between NM2 and PR. He filmed NM2 in early 2012. In 2013 he only worked in one lakorn (TRRR) although he did make a guest appearance in Khun Chai Ronnaphi. Mark usually has two lakorns per year. 

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
I went back to watch the opening credit and hoping to do another rerun of ep.1. I notice the opening credit is mainly about Mark. It's funny how this morning I thought the opening credit was kind of whacked, but now, all I see is Mark. LOL. I am actually really happy and impressed with this second round. The more Pranon, the more merrier. ^_^ Kim is really beautiful in the opening credit as well. She looks really matured and into her character, which she plays out well.  Kim is the perfect Pribpraw.

Screen caps by me. MK bias XD

Kim's opening credit is the most beautiful and interesting. It really shows her character and what she's searching for, for some reason.

http://postimage.org/

http://postimage.org/

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Guess what, I just check viki and they have engsub for part 1, not sure abt the rest but yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Thank you for translator, timer and uploader to help us enjoy the lakorn but still I prefer youtube cause viki is not smooth. Hope they will upload on yt soon.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
FINISHED!!!

EP1 Thoughts:
- I like the intro! I know it's probably a rip off of Ryan and Sandra's The Proposal, but I like it. I like it because it pulls me in. I like it because it's AP's grand intro. HEHE.
- I love the cast. The actors and their characters. I LOVE Peter's character, he's so....DREAMY! I want a boss like that!! I also like Awaysaya. She's like an Alin with a touch of Lan. She's sassy and mature. Hehe. Awatsaya's secretary is also very funny. Haha. Despite not being a Mark fan, I like his character. He's such a gentleman. Pribprao is kind of annoying, but she's also very cute and bubbly at times.
- I like the realistic setting of their workplace. Crowded and...realistic. 
- I bet Lipda was the one who scared Awatsaya when the lights went out. She called him just before the lights turned off, so I bet he came because he was worried about her. HEHE.
-OMG, Lipda is so flirtatious, he's always harassing Awatsaya. No wonder she thinks he's a player. I totally understand why his feelings aren't reciprocated. 
- I do not like the pink lips on my Peter!! His lips are much pinker than the girls. Haha.
- Angie's aged so much. I mean she's still very much beautiful, just older. She looks about Anne's age. Heck Anne looks more youthful. Hehe.

There were many LOL moments! Some of my favorites:
- The part that one lady tried to spill water on Awatsaya and failed because the cup was already empty! HAHA. I laughed so loud.
- The part Awatsaya hands the helmet back to her taxi driver while going down the going up escalade. Haha. 
- Awatsaya's hair!! When she arrived at the company after hearing about Pranon with that fuzzy hair! I totally CRACKED up. Hahaha. What the heck, I love Anne.
- The car scene where everyone tagged along with Awatsaya and Pranon to go to that one place at the end of the episode. Haha. Everyone's so loud in the car and Awatsaya's just thinking to herself, oh my goodness my romantic time with Mr. Pranon is ruined! Haha.

Questions:
- Is Pranon the brother/cousin/nephew of one of the workers?
- How's Pribprao related to Lipda?? Distant/close relative?
- What's Angie's character?! Lipda's cousin? The romantic music with Lipda's expression, seems like she's his ex...?

So far I like this lakorn. Everything is going smoothly and...together~ly. Haha. Story and characters are introduced justly. I am impressed!!! Can't wait until tomorrow!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
Episode 1 Review!

*OMITTED*

OMG when Peter entered Anne's apartment... I won't spoil it hehe. phatman I know you're gonna go crazy watching them lol. 

I LOVED IT!!!!
I was screaming when he surprised visit her apartment. I was a little sad when he chose to go to Angie instead of Anne, but that visit satisfies me a whole lot!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
LMAO Phatman you are so BIAS lol

By the way please put recaps in spoiler if there is more than 3 photo or if it is a long strip of photos.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
Awatsaya has a strict personality and old fashioned persona? Really? Well what I have been told regarding each character is quite different from actually watching them so far lol Ann should have used a more authoritative tone of voice for her character when in office. I am not convinced that her co workers are fearful of her. But she nailed the dorky part of her.

I noticed that every time Lipda and Awatsaya comes on screen, I let out a few Thai words and expression lol In the beginning where Awatsaya went into Lipda's office, they were totally flirting with each other haha...

I am not a fan of blush on the cheeks... they totally need to lay off them especially Ann. 

Peter in suit... I died a little. OMG so HANDSOME,.

Okay I will finish the second half later. I have to make a run. 

Yeah, she doesn't seem that...strict. That other lady especially isn't scared of her one bit. She even tried to slap her for goodness sakes. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
LMAO Phatman you are so BIAS lol

By the way please put recaps in spoiler if there is more than 3 photo or if it is a long strip of photos.

Haha. Not really, okay! *guilty face* Truthfully though, it's been a while since I've enjoyed something like this. Seriously. :hehe:

Meoconie said:
Guess what, I just check viki and they have engsub for part 1, not sure abt the rest but yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Thank you for translator, timer and uploader to help us enjoy the lakorn but still I prefer youtube cause viki is not smooth. Hope they will upload on yt soon.

YAY!!!!

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Hm,I guess it makes sense why Pranon wants to be a broker.

How do you do spoiler? Lol.

Because of that woman

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Penelope said:
MK are actually a real life couple.  It's quite obvious from the captions of their IG pics.  LOL.

LMAO. It's not easy to conclude. Neither has confirmed anything. lol

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Pribpraw is so bratty, but in a good way! LOL She's over confident! It's funny when she was giving her presentation on marketing, she has to lecture both Anne and her secretary about how to work according to American/western standards, which is leave when time is up. Not work all day nonstop and only rest during that one single festival, meaning the Songkran Day or new year. She's so funny. She basically lectures Awasaya. The look on their face is priceless and dull, like they cant believe how over confident Praw is and the fact she graduated from Boston. Lol.

Poor Pranon, he even compliments Praw's intelligence. LOL. I don't think he has a chance of getting hired bc Praw is too competitive! Lol!

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Finish part 4 and I love it. Now I need to download HD version and softsub so it will be my multi-rewarch-lakorn beside KA. Tks viki for the sub but they keep switching quality so i don't like it.

phatman, you speak  my mind abt the lakorn. Ann was so perfect when casting herself, Peter, Kim and Mark. I cant image others playing these characters. It will perfect if after ARO, MLM will air after LOL.

phatman said:
FINISHED!!!

EP1 Thoughts:
- I like the intro! I know it's probably a rip off of Ryan and Sandra's The Proposal, but I like it. I like it because it pulls me in. I like it because it's AP's grand intro. HEHE.
- I love the cast. The actors and their characters. I LOVE Peter's character, he's so....DREAMY! I want a boss like that!! I also like Awaysaya. She's like an Alin with a touch of Lan. She's sassy and mature. Hehe. Awatsaya's secretary is also very funny. Haha. Despite not being a Mark fan, I like his character. He's such a gentleman. Pribprao is kind of annoying, but she's also very cute and bubbly at times.
- I like the realistic setting of their workplace. Crowded and...realistic. 
- I bet Lipda was the one who scared Awatsaya when the lights went out. She called him just before the lights turned off, so I bet he came because he was worried about her. HEHE.
-OMG, Lipda is so flirtatious, he's always harassing Awatsaya. No wonder she thinks he's a player. I totally understand why his feelings aren't reciprocated. 
- I do not like the pink lips on my Peter!! His lips are much pinker than the girls. Haha.
- Angie's aged so much. I mean she's still very much beautiful, just older. She looks about Anne's age. Heck Anne looks more youthful. Hehe.

There were many LOL moments! Some of my favorites:
- The part that one lady tried to spill water on Awatsaya and failed because the cup was already empty! HAHA. I laughed so loud.
- The part Awatsaya hands the helmet back to her taxi driver while going down the going up escalade. Haha. 
- Awatsaya's hair!! When she arrived at the company after hearing about Pranon with that fuzzy hair! I totally CRACKED up. Hahaha. What the heck, I love Anne.
- The car scene where everyone tagged along with Awatsaya and Pranon to go to that one place at the end of the episode. Haha. Everyone's so loud in the car and Awatsaya's just thinking to herself, oh my goodness my romantic time with Mr. Pranon is ruined! Haha.

Questions:
- Is Pranon the brother/cousin/nephew of one of the workers?
- How's Pribprao related to Lipda?? Distant/close relative?
- What's Angie's character?! Lipda's cousin? The romantic music with Lipda's expression, seems like she's his ex...?

So far I like this lakorn. Everything is going smoothly and...together~ly. Haha. Story and characters are introduced justly. I am impressed!!! Can't wait until tomorrow!!

To answer your question,
Pranon and Pribprao are junior of the worker and Lipda. Angie's character and Lipta is best friend but I think she has feeling for him^^

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:

What do you mean switching quality? The videos are all from the same channel, and the quality is fine for me.  :scratchhead2:

It means that they are playing HD and then switch to lower quality (360p). Maybe because I set it "auto quality" and depends on Internet connection so yt will play their video with suitable connection. My Internet is suck right now so it change to lower quality and viki always plays in HD mode.

I wonder later if Lipda knows that Saya likes Pranon, what will he do? Will we see those chessy and touchy momnets? Now just let enjoy AP's scenes.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Mahalo, how are you liking this!!! Haha.
janajelly1 said:
Mahalo needs to wake up from all the AP dosage before posting on here lol. 
Hehehe. I guess I have to save the best comment for last. This thread was moving so quickly, I could not keep up. As expected, Anne's production never disappoints! I have tuned into her last two works and they were both satisfactory  :thumbsup:  She just keeps getting better and better! One thing I like about her production is how well she divides each character's screen time. This first episode perfectly showcased that.

I am also surprised at the amount of AP scenes  :heart:  Give it up to AP for dominating the first episode with their sizzling chemistry. I fell in love with Peter's character ever since I first read the synopsis. He's truly a treat to look at. For a 40 year old man, he can easily pass as 25 years old. I love how flirtacious he is with Saya. In the office, they were so flirting with each other. Although Anne's character is some what old-fashioned, the girl knows how to tease! Haha. Saya must be very special to capture Lipda's heart. He's such a player with his sweet words. I feel like he's playing his comedic self sometimes. At the apartment, he was asking her for a kiss on the cheek but played it off as if he was looking for some food. That had me laughing. I love their relationship and cannot wait to see how he manages to steal Saya's heart. I understand where Saya is coming from though. Who would fall for a player like Lipda? I'd feel like he's out of my league. He even took Mark's breath away   :coverlaf:

As for Kim, wow! They did a great job introducing her character. From head to toe, she was glamoured out! I love her and Peter's interaction in English. Although I find her character annoying, I applaud her brilliant acting because she's doing her job well. Her character is supposed to come off as cocky and confident. I think Kim's ready to take on raeng roles. From the looks of her acting in here and her role as Kratae in RP, the girl will rock in future roles as a kickass n'ek. I can't wait to see her and Ananda!

Despite not liking Mark as an actor, he has definitely improved since PCKK. I remember reading one member's comment saying that no one matches the characters in here better than the current actors. I actually think Nadech can pull off a good Pranon too. But hey, he's also playing a Pranon in Lom Sorn Ruk, so no complaints here!

Overall, everyone is doing a splendid job for just the first episode. It was a great introduction. I can't wait for more AP scenes :))

And just to answer you gals questions, Root is Pranon's co-worker and close friend. This was in the synopsis I posted. Also, idk who Angie is to Peter, but from what I've read, Peter does have an ex-girlfriend who broke his heart. This was why he turned into a player. I'm not sure if Angie is her though.

But man, Angie Hastings sure has aged. I don't find her nearly as beautiful as she was in Bo See Chompoo. Also, her acting seems rusty. The way she speaks does not sound natural. Her innocent tone of voice almost sounds forced or fake. It saddens me because I loved her and Chakrit in BSC.

Gosh, ARO is making me super happy! I haven't felt this way in awhile, considering I haven't been watching any good lakorns for a month!