[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
June Pearl said:

Me too!!! haha.I'm all about Ann.
I think they will share onscreen time equally. Hope Ann's character in here will make me laugh out loud like the feisty Alin in Sood Sanaeha.
lol i just love alin.... i really love her character there...

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:
Kim posted this on her IG and wrote
You are my best friend, My human diary, My other half, And you mean the world to me..

back to basic with @mark_prin

And this are their interactions!!

So are they really making it official?!!
are they really dating?

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
Nothing beats Anne and Willy, not even Anne and Ken, but Peter and Anne gives me a similar vibe :)
Comparison from Manee Yard Fah. 
that what i wanted to say.. they have some magic.... i dont wanna compare ken, will and peter but have to say that they share a sizzling chemistry.... like mane yard , SB and  ARO :dance3: :woot2: :woot: :kiss:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
I wish there was one more teaser! :(
i believe they will have a third teaser most of the lakorns before air they do 3 teasers so probably we will got another teaser in these days hopefully  

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
adsd18/2 said:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: oiiiiiiiiiiiiii ok calm down ladies this the official mv of ARO i feel like if am watching the first episode i sooooooooooooooooooo miss kim and anne too on screen maaan i feeel soo good :cry:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtlOYpRj47g
i just love the cinematography here.. they are awesome.. and ann and kim... they are DAMN hawt man...i just goosebumps from the seeing the mv

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sarasona said:
i just love the cinematography here.. they are awesome.. and ann and kim... they are DAMN hawt man...i just goosebumps from the seeing the mv
ohhh i can't count how many time i already rewatched the mv and still every time i feel soooo happpy like the first time ahhhhh this's just a beautiful cast and for me anne and kim are the flavor of this lakorn they are just fabulous actress :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr ig thongprasom_fc

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Happy new year everyone. Today...no updates...no new pics...no new teaser...no new MV, I'm so bored haha. Maybe the film crew are all taking their day off haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

I'm actually re-watching it now, hope you'll continue, Andrew and Aom are too good to resist hehe.
Haha. I will finish it. Somehow I'm just not so into it right now. I started Buang Banjathorn and now I'm enjoying it. Hehe.

I wanna see a third teaser too. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
June Pearl said:
Happy new year everyone. Today...no updates...no new pics...no new teaser...no new MV, I'm so bored haha. Maybe the film crew are all taking their day off haha
Oey, they deserve a day off. Haha. Deep inside I'm like, darn it, no updates. Hahaha.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I am melting faster than a coconut ice cream sitting in direct sunlight! Yo! Where's the show at? I hope this anticipating show will be heart throbbing as it is in the pictures and gifs! I need a fan when i see ANYTHING of Peter. Whew.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OHOaddict said:
I am melting faster than a coconut ice cream sitting in direct sunlight! Yo! Where's the show at? I hope this anticipating show will be heart throbbing as it is in the pictures and gifs! I need a fan when i see ANYTHING of Peter. Whew.
Totally agree.

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
I love the way she fall asleep on his shoulder  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: So romantic
 Ken's family is in Japan now. Will they have a chance to meet??? haha

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
From the teasers, seems like Kim is rai. Haha. Another change of character for Kim. Yay! At first, I wasn't really interested in this lakorn but after watching the teasers, everything looks so good. Kim is a rai second nang'ake.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Onliy five days left! For sure I will watch it live, and if it's really good, I'll watch the rest of the lakorn live lol. 
lucky you  i don't know if i could watch  live when it air  for now it's probably no  :cry1:  but for sure i will watch the upload in youtube in the same day :yes:  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:

Aww that's a shame, thankfully it's on Wed-Thurs because I don't think I would have time if it was on the weekend slot hehe. 
if this was in the weekend slot then i will be the lucky girl instead :ghehe: