[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kim posted this on her IG and wrote
You are my best friend, My human diary, My other half, And you mean the world to me..

back to basic with @mark_prin

And this are their interactions!!

So are they really making it official?!!

Step

Mrs James Ma
I totally  :heart: their interactions. Was it all planned or just natural!! OMG! They're so cute   :crush:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
with thailand time still 8 days  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

WWowwww!!!!!! I like this pic. 4 of them...just gorgeous, like a family. And their noses look a little bit similar between Anne , Peter and between Mark , Kim, too hahaha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: oiiiiiiiiiiiiii ok calm down ladies this the official mv of ARO i feel like if am watching the first episode i sooooooooooooooooooo miss kim and anne too on screen maaan i feeel soo good :cry:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtlOYpRj47g

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
why i feel so emotional finally after all this long wait i suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppppppppppppperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee everything in that mv AP AM ,MK ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
why i feel so emotional finally after all this long wait i suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppppppppppppperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee everything in that mv AP AM ,MK ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
That's me right now...... YES so statisfied with the MV. There are more AP scenes compare to teasers. I luv it. I can't wait to see ARO and I will play this MV hundred times until the air day. I love to see Jealous Peter with Ann

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
That's me right now...... YES so statisfied with the MV. There are more AP scenes compare to teasers. I luv it. I can't wait to see ARO and I will play this MV hundred times until the air day. I love to see Jealous Peter with Ann
and that's not all you can play other hundred time when the other mv will be release awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaah :faint: btw you'r not the only one will torture the bottom repeat  until this air :ghehe:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO0lml8eO1Y