[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

unnichan

sarNie Egg
@mahalo How can I find something as simple as "ab ruking" so brilliant?! But I totally feel you! Nothing against the current ab rukee but the if onlys are truly endless when it comes to Mr. Corp.

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Meoconie said:
I also want to see more AP scene but after after watching with sub, i understand why focus on MKA. I hope we can have 3rd teaser which more AP.
[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]With sub???? Where did you watch it @Meoconie ?[/SIZE]

Step

Mrs James Ma
unnichan I thought it was about MK's interview, didn't know that it's to deter their fans. Very sad.
unnichan said:
@step From what I see, it's nothing good and mostly gossip we've all heard and read before pertaining to their personal lives, which has zero bearing on their acting talent. And definitely has zero to do with the story of ARO. I'm beginning to think these things are brought up virtually to detour audiences from the drama.

Speaking of the drama, hope everyone has seen the teasers! They are looking very fun and interesting. Waiting patiently for this to air!

Everyone have a phenomenal holiday season! Can't wait for the new year and all its blessings. And for those that celebrate, Merry Christmas!

Wow this thread is moving fast  :dance1:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
me not complaining about the cover  :bhehe:  but they could do better i will wait for better covers 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
June Pearl said:

LOL, I'm pissed off now. How can that magazine do that to AP???? Even the background pic is also MK. :((
I don't think that's a real magazine cover. Possibly fan made. Look at how badly airbrushed it is. If it's legit, the magazine editor did a very bad job.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
I'm pretty sure the cover is legit too, because I know the magazine and it's a well-known one.  

so I just watched the teaser and I think I probably will tune in because I like Kim.  :spin:  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
It's legit. One of MK's fans got a copy of it. There was also another magazine cover that had MK's pictures towards the center with AP's pictures to the sides. They probably want to attract more fans for this lakorn since MarKim are a big koo jin.

@arasucre Glad to hear you're a Kim fan and that you'll be tuning in! That makes two of us! :thumbsup: