[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, she did really mention Ken and the Wedding. haha.  :woot2:  :woot:  :drools:
I think she want them both : A reunion with her husband on screen and a wedding with her real husband off screen.
How sweet P'A is!!! Although he said he never watch her lakorn except Oum Ruk, he knows all of her characters. He may be a big fan of Anne secretly. How cool of meeting his idol everyday !!!! SO JEALOUS !!! :weee:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
What?? he only watched OR??
i thought he follow all anne's lakorn..

himyim,there's a short clip on IG she did mention bout ken.
too many clip..i forgot..
u can check it by search hashtag annethong

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Yup @Dila i remember someone said that in the old days. Maybe he was afraid of seeing so many intimate scenes between Ann and her co'star . And i think he has started to watch her lakorn recently cuz time flies and he knows their love is forever so he's not afraid anymore and even teases Ann while watching her lakorn. haha

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
since he created the IG,now i know they always spend a time together..
previously,i thought both of them are just like a friend..not a lover..
even the paparazi can't get a pic of them holding hand...
but now,i can say that p'a is the most sweetest guy on earth...ahhhh..
he surprise her with that cake....and he get along with her fanclub...
i love p'a more than anne right now because everyday he upload anne's pic more than herself..

and yeah,i believe he watched all anne's lakorn right now..
the p'ek got to touch her body but he got her heart..
the the most important thing...
and well,he even posted AK intimate scene in 365 on his IG.. :)

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, i saw that pics of AK, too. P'A has AK fever just like us. haha.
Since he got his IG, Ann no need to update anymore, he'll do that for her. A cute way to show love.
He's not bad-looking, he's kind and cute in his own way. In an interview i 've seen, P'A has a nice and warm voice, too.
Btw, i don't like how he dress up. It's too simple. haha 

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
That's it. To CH3 crews: How long you gonna postpone AK reunion? Wait until they all retire and you'll have no chance.
I wonder why almost Thai people always smile at funeral??? Does that happen just when greeting the guess and taking pics or all along the funeral?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
June Pearl said:
That's it. To CH3 crews: How long you gonna postpone AK reunion? Wait until they all retire and you'll have no chance.
I wonder why almost Thai people always smile at funeral??? Is that happen just when greeting the guess and taking pics or all along the funeral?
I'm sure it's just for pics, and break time or something. When I go to funerals almost everyone will be joking and laughing about outside the memorial hall. When it comes to the actual mourning of the deceased everyone will be serious and sad...and of course crying.

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
I remember in Rang Ngao 2001, Mornin also used that phone and she was called hi-so modern girl. Vekit didn't even have a mobile phone. Everyone used home phone, haha.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Actually wow June that's a good idea MK do suit kru cook && alin!!
And Awweee at ann saying she missed ken :') it melted my heart lol
Did she mention anything bout ARO at the meeting??

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, SSH version MK will be a great lakorn. Mark looks cute and soft, Kim looks hi-so. haha. Really suit!!!!
But no one's gonna pass my Ann - Alin. Ann is always the best Alin.