[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Anne should've worked with Tik and Andrew long before their hiatus. They'd look better. My dream is to actually see her pair with Patson but that won't ever happen. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Anne should've worked with Tik and Andrew long before their hiatus. They'd look better. My dream is to actually see her pair with Patson but that won't ever happen. 
I know. What a waste. You know why? Because Ken had her all these years. Haha. Darn Ken, haha jkjk.

Anne and Pat would make my life complete. Unfortunately though....unfortunately. Sigh.. ...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I know. What a waste. You know why? Because Ken had her all these years. Haha. Darn Ken, haha jkjk.

Anne and Pat would make my life complete. Unfortunately though....unfortunately. Sigh.. ...
They'd look so hot back in the day! Pat's still cute but you can tell that he has aged.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
They'd look so hot back in the day! Pat's still cute but you can tell that he has aged.
Totally. He does still have that irresistible smile, but yeah he's aged. I think he still works around CH3, no?

Anne should totally offer him a role or something since she's the big boss now!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Totally. He does still have that irresistible smile, but yeah he's aged. I think he still works around CH3, no?

Anne should totally offer him a role or something since she's the big boss now!
No. I don't think he's acting anymore. He's probably an entrepreneur, opening his own business and what not. I can't believe he's American. That makes him so sexy especially with that fluent English of his. Omg Phatman! Can you find clips of him speaking English? There used to be some on Youtube but can't find them anymore.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
No. I don't think he's acting anymore. He's probably an entrepreneur, opening his own business and what not. I can't believe he's American. That makes him so sexy especially with that fluent English of his. Omg Phatman! Can you find clips of him speaking English? There used to be some on Youtube but can't find them anymore.
Awe I was hoping he was still there...he ended his acting career too soon. Yes he's American. Georgia-born with a very handsome brother as well. Hehe.

You can see him speak English in Balar Song Kreung, my absolute favorite lakorn of his. Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY2rgVka9BM&feature=youtube_gdata_player at the 18:50 mark.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
anne posted this in her ig i like that quote defiantly "it's ok not to be  perfect"  with her beautiful facial expression 

sexy lady 

cr as tagged

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
Bad news guys this'll come out in January since all the slots are full. :(
As expected, i don't have high hope that ARO can air this year but still sad when hear abt this. OK next year looks promising as we will have ARO and MLM to wait.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh my goodness. They look so good!!! How come...adaghjzksjg...how come no one paired them?? How come??

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Awe I was hoping he was still there...he ended his acting career too soon. Yes he's American. Georgia-born with a very handsome brother as well. Hehe.

You can see him speak English in Balar Song Kreung, my absolute favorite lakorn of his.  at the 18:50 mark.
I want me a Patson! Omg. I actually know someone who looks like him. We're not blood-related but consider ourselves as family since we grew up together. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I want me a Patson! Omg. I actually know someone who looks like him. We're not blood-related but consider ourselves as family since we grew up together. 
Me too!! Omg, believe it or not I know two guys who look like Pat! They're so handsome, too bad they're both a little young for mee. Haha. Or else.