[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
This lakorn might aired at the end of this year follow up to the beginning of next year or maybe starting off next year 2015!

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
According to a previous interview from Kim, if all things go accordingly mid/late November is airing date. But, I think it really depends on the editing team.

MK are making memories in Japan. Lmao. :) Pictures to come later. :)

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Haha, i miss you @janajelly1 and miss all people around here.
I guess the most common question here from the beginning of this thread is Where is AP? or Where is Peter? and now Where is all 4 of them ? I'm getting impatient for ARO. Waiting really makes me madddddddddd.  :rant: hehe

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
June Pearl said:
Maybe everyone will come back in the middle of Nov when this is aired and this thread will become more roaring. Today is so quiet!!!
:ghehe: am one of them i decided to Disappear until the air date since their's no updates witch concern the lakorn MK are in japan now and anne probably with the editing team 

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
:ghehe: am one of them i decided to Disappear until the air date since their's no updates witch concern the lakorn MK are in japan now and anne probably with the editing team 

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Yeah, just about 2 weeks left, keep patient, keep waiting (i almost die for waiting all the time ...haha :cry:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.3999996185303px]  :lmao:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.3999996185303px] [/SIZE]) .I check this thread everyday, hope to see more updates soon. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i will share this although it's doesn't concern the lakorn but since mark tagged the name of the lakorn in the pic and write this cap on it " i took pripproud to japan"  i will post it here  :heart: :heart: with hope we will not wiat sooooooooooooooo looooong for the editing :rolleyes:  

cr mark_prin

two beautiful ladies  :highfive:

cr ig angiehastings

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
OMG, i like Mark's hair like that, he should stuck with that hair. He looks like a play boy. Hope he'll get a chance to play bad boy role in the future. And MK are so in love, how funny he wrote Kim's character name haha.
Ann and Angie both look drop dead gorgeous. Angie should film more often. But i didn't like Angie's acting much, esp her crying skill, it seems a little bit fake to me .

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
am with you in mark' hair thought  100% he look like a play boy (well for me he always give that aura of play boy in his look and let me say and personality too :ghehe:) but very handsome i like it  and he probably used the name of kim' character to promote  the lakorn  that's clever thing anyway hooooooooope i will see them on screen sooooooon i alreadyy miss kim sooooo much onscreen and to be with anne that's makes me even more impatient  *sigh* that's why i want to disappear so i can handle the wait  :weee:

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, MK had never try slap/kiss lakorn, hope they do it soon.
And still waiting like a zombie for ARO haha....
I go to bed now, so tired for today. Gonna come back tomorrow to check things haha. G9 my friends !!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
I wonder what's Kim's next project (s). She's done this and pretty much done "Tiger" And she's only linked to that lakorn with Boy.   :scratchchin:

Hope she pairs up next with someone I want her to pair up with lol.
you just speak out my thoughts :ghehe: count me with you really curious who will be beside boy  (still not confirmed though)   her next pre'k   :scratchchin:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I think we have to wait this lakorn to December unless CH3 allows Mark's 2 lakorns air at same time. His another lakorn will air at the end of Nov :( so loooooong. Hope that lakorn will be worth the wait^^

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
I really hope they don't air two of Marks series altogether!! Of course I'll be a happy cow lmao but what am I going to watch after that?!?!? Lol

I'm thinking Anne is going to make this lakorn a New Years thing; air it in 2015!!