[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know why but Kim's new hair looks like hope frm bold and the beautiful LOL! I'm not digging mark(esp for his new drama)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
for me kim's already gorgeous and with this hair style she's even more pretty so cute and in my eyes it much her facial ship :spin: :heart:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Yeah, but it matches Anne though. Anne can sport any hairstyle. As for Kim I love her previous hairstyle, so maybe that's why I don't find her current hair matching for her. I'll just need time. Haha.
I think that it's a breath of fresh air for Kim because she's been having the same hairstyle for years now. To me,  it looks nice on her. It's not as nice on her as it was on Anne, considering that she has wider facial features, but it definitely frames her face better to make her look more her age instead of older.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I think that it's a breath of fresh air for Kim because she's been having the same hairstyle for years now. To me,  it looks nice on her. It's not as nice on her as it was on Anne, considering that she has wider facial features, but it definitely frames her face better to make her look more her age instead of older.
That's true. Hehe. A fresh beginning.

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
I love Kim, but dont dig the hair cut lol

~~

Anyhow, Mark and Kim are now on vacation in Japan with Mark's manager, and other staff. Not sure, if they're doing a shoot too or not, but Mark promised to takes lot of good pictures. lol

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
srsly tho that gif of Kim wrapping her legs around Mark in the water is pretty enticing! I've never seen a n'ek done that, that better be in the lakorn LOL

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah11 said:
srsly tho that gif of Kim wrapping her legs around Mark in the water is pretty enticing! I've never seen a n'ek done that, that better be in the lakorn LOL
don't worry it's a part of the scene :wink:  she has to do what she has to do , i think she was affraid of something in the water so she jumped on mark to get her legs out of the water hhhhhh really anne put  MK character in many different tough condition i think physically this was the hardest lakorn kim ever done well i can count tiger too :ghehe:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
don't worry it's a part of the scene :wink:  she has to do what she has to do anne put  MK character in many different tough condition i think physically this was the hardest lakorn kim ever done well i can count tiger too :ghehe:

yea, im not sure whats with the mud part lol but they look tired as heck getting sucked into the mud. well, we'll find out when it airs.

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Well, thought I would share this MK Chinese fan's experience with meeting MK in Japan, at the airport! She was estactic! Read her account and I find myself laughing, giggling with happiness. One day, just one day I will meet Mark and Kim in front of my eyes, speak to them and HUG them so warmly their scent will linger for a life time.! lol 

Here's what the Chinese MK fan says. Btw, she's studying in Japan in case you might wonder why a Chinese fan is in Japan. lol

My heart is too full for words…………!!!

last night, from their IG I knew that MK would come to Japan, then I checked the schedule of all the flights.For not giving up any chance to meet MK, I got up at 5:00a.m. this morning(of course, I stayed up all night because of being excited!)
I bought some food, such as sweets and chocolates, thought they might like to eat them. 
After an hour's travel, I arrived at airport, then ran directly to the gate of international arrival.
As soon as I arrived the gate of International Arrival, MK were there!They are totally fit in real life but more handsome and beautiful than on the screen.I was so excited even couldn't speak,I got hugs and signatures from MK. Mark’s voice is charming,(sexy!!!)Kim is very sweet.(Comfortable)MK are very nice person!!A dream is coming true today! LOVE MK!!wish I can meet them again.
Wish them a happy travel!!and work smoothly!! @kimmy_kimberley @mark_prin。 photo by @moo6426 thank you very much!! 
6h

All right, I wrote down something in more details about meeting MK.When I got to the international arrivals, 
I saw P'Mark. I was shocked!I was so excited and couldn't say anything. Haha! He has lighting skin,fit and Lor mak mak! 
About Kim,What a pity that I didn't see Kim's beautiful eyes cause she was with sunglasses. But I saw her eyes on the side. She is beautiful and SLIM. 
I stayed and didn't know what should I do. Just said: I was a Chinese MK fan. I love you very much! Kim said KAWAYI to me, hahaha.P'mark reached out so I can shake his hand and of course I shook hands with Kim too.Then I asked for taking pics together ,Khun'Moo was very nice to help me take the photo.After that I asked for a hug ,P'mark stretched out his long arms,I got a tight hug,only 2-3 seconds!The feeling is ,P'mark has thick chest but not that hard, the pectoral muscle need more practice,5555!!
I hugged Kim,Slim(totally not big bones,got a tight hug for 2-3 seconds!!Awsome!! It's like a illusion,I still cannot believe that I hugged MK!!) I tried to open my bag because I bought some chocolates and milk tea for MK.But the zipper on my bag has got stuck,MK help me open it,55555.MK said thank you to me,Kim help me pick up my drink which I put on the floor.
I wish them have a nice trip then say good bye.and I said thank you for everything to P'pear.She was keep smiling.
I heard P'ploy called out"Kimerbely~"(YES,This Kimberley is my baby Kim),P'mark went to push the trolley and take care of all bags.Kim and P'ploy went to exchange money。
I realized that I forgot ask signature after I left 10 seconds,So I went back,P'mark signed first,Kim asked me "are you from China"I said Yes.Kim signed for me.Thanks again!
I have to go but I really want to keep staying with them (Oops..)So I stay in 2nd floor,I can see P’ mark is responsible for the luggages and Kim was on the queue for changing currency (Kim was playing mobile phone all the time555)I want take more photos and vdos but I don't want they fell uncomfortable but I took a little vdos.I stayed about 10 mins on 2nd floor then MK went to 2nd floor too!I I decided to detour because I don't want them think I was a stalker.

cr to her own IG :) lyy_mkcheerup_chn

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOW, closed filming already??? that fast and yes, a lakorn i'm looking forward for! Need a good lakorn right now. 

About Kim new hairs do...i do not like much because i'm not a bang person...why hide that wonderful face under those hairs lol! I like her before and still do and i will admit that it will take me a while to like this new hairs on Kim!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: in this lakorn my heart will explode everytime mk GOT SWEET scene 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiXEpZMnsyk&list=UU01sRKK7uec3IxyDMJs9Kbw

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Anne and Kim are cute, WATCH THIS!!!!. I'm shipping these two right now. Ann's dancing is funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwKvrv0BL78&feature=youtu.be

MK sing happy birthday to Ann and receive kisses back from her.
http://instagram.com/p/u3BkQnnaha/?modal=true
Intimate happy birthday singing to Ann with her dear friend @Yayee and her sister @dianaflipo (i think this is inside Ann's own house)
http://instagram.com/p/u29u6Tnao5/?modal=true
AND AGAIN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY
PRINCESS OF ENTERTAINMENT ANN THONGPRASOM !!!!!
WISH YOU THE BEST AND HAPPY LIFE FOREVER.  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday: 

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: in this lakorn my heart will explode everytime mk GOT SWEET scene 

55555555555555555+ This scene is so cheesy cute! Lol

Yay! Can't wait for more intimate scenes of them. lol :)