[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
OMGGGGGGGGGG, i have watched this clip 5x times, like we've  said before :They save the best for last.  
Waiting for Engsub..... haha.
Run...kiss...slap...hug...i love all those things.
Love the scene Ann beats Peter and Mark by flowers. Ann - you've got the victory for conquering all men. 

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
LOL @janajelly1 , you remind me of AnnKen. Miss them so much. I'm gonna rewatch 365 days of love and SB (maybe SSH too but it doesn't have slap scenes) for your comment. It's your faultttttttttttt, hahaa

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
See that, haha, we are all re-watching @me, @janajelly and @Meoconie. Hope Ann brings some new interesting things to us faster so that we don't have to re-watching all the time haha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and now they have the close party 
now let me express this :spin: :spin: :heart: :heart: woooooooooooooooow kim loookk soooooooooooooooooooooo beautifuuuuuuuuuul with that hair cut i love loooove loove it 

cr as tagged

there's 4 more pic click 

cr ig angiehastings

cr ig opolnicha

cr ig ak_annekimfc

cr ig stampyra

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
That's a surprise birthday for Ann, yayyyyyyyyyy, two more days to officially celebrate Princess of Ent's birthday. Let's count down, HAHA.
Yeah , Kim look so cute when she put on less make up like this. Is it just me or i think Mark looks fatter?
And again where the hell is Peter???????????

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
can i say it again i love love kimberley's new look 

cr yayeeumarin

two beauties singing together
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Fe0JakznY

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:blush: :D AK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm9pTIytgHk

cr ig paenattapol

bd lady in two day will be in her 38 years old  but still realllly look young :thumbsup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ack! Peter stole a kiss! You know what comes after. Haha. If it's Anne you cannot avoid the aftermath. Ahem, anyway. Mark...did you have to be there?? Hahaha. I want AP only. Okay? You leave Thongprasom alone and go be with your Kimmie. Haha. Jk. Jk. Oh I can't wait!

I'm not a fan of bangs so...I'm not really feeling Kim's new look. No siree.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not sure how I feel about Kim's bangs. Even a beautiful girl like her can't pull them off. :( I actually liked her straight across bangs in PCKK though. She looked cute and chic with them.

unnichan

sarNie Egg
Happy Birthday P'Ann!
I actually love Kim's bangs. They can be troublesome but I think it's a great way to shed her character without a dramatic change. She's looks young and vivacious, spunky. I like it alot. Also, who knows, maybe the look is for a lakorn like Mark. He's cut his hair even shorter for his new role.
And I surely hate Peter wasn't around. Is he still out of the country? Either way, there's no way he's missing out on promotions so I look forward to that.
Just a few more steps kids and we'll be at our goal! Looking forward to ARO airing!!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Well, no point in watching the lakorn anymore. I just saw the ending. Lol. Wished I didn't watch that. I also want to say that Kim looks very youthful in her new look. I like.  

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
well, I sure hope that scene of Anne beating Mark and Peter with flowers isn't the ending lol 

it would be so sad lol

Cuz Kimmy needs her man. lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Well, no point in watching the lakorn anymore. I just saw the ending. Lol. Wished I didn't watch that. I also want to say that Kim looks very youthful in her new look. I like.  
Haha. I get ya. Watching their bts's is almost like watching the lakorn.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
vdo from the close party   :blush: :blush:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWDXpPVuCHk&feature=youtu.be

:faint: :faint: